Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #706  
Old 07-12-2006, 04:54 AM
aztec005's Avatar
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sanantonio tx
Posts: 469
Send a message via AIM to aztec005
Default Re: General Chit Chat

my cousin and i used to trade with eachother but he lost interest in the pokemon games so i just trade by my self with the gameboy player and my gba. its hard getting em all by your self and its takes longer that way when you play with yourself
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
Heh, I'm glad I have Colo now, I can just trade between Ruby and Fire Red using it and my lone SP.
You can trade between Colloseum & a GBA? Very good to know, since i want to finally get Colloseum(yes, *has never played it*) some time after i get my first ADV Pokemon game(YES, *has never played it*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
I've been trading myself since Red/Blue versions. I was able to thanks to my grandparents - seeing a differently colored gameboy color each christmas, thinking it was someting totally new, and buying me one.
That's got to be one of the funniest things i've heard lately. Friggin grandparents, god love 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seto Kayain View Post
I trade with myself using my GBA and my GBA Player for the Gamecube.
ALSO, very good to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec005 View Post
...its takes longer that way when you play with yourself
Quoting because it's hilarious. Someone put that in their sig! I have no room.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 07-13-2006, 11:53 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn View Post
You can trade between Colloseum & a GBA? Very good to know, since i want to finally get Colloseum(yes, *has never played it*) some time after i get my first ADV Pokemon game(YES, *has never played it*)
Lol, yeah, you can trade between them. I do it all the time, whooness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn View Post
Quoting because it's hilarious. Someone put that in their sig! I have no room.
I'd sig it, but alas, I have no room either. Mayeb I'll make some though, because it is funny. *Mainly because it sounds like someething she'd say.*
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:18 PM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Default Re: General Chit Chat

*A message for anybody who complains that their older games don't save:*

Last weekend, i spent 37 hours playing Pokemon Silver. I needed some Leftovers as well as levelling-up an umbreon(traded pokemon go like blam). I started a file and ripped through as fast as i could, collecting exclusive and other single TMs to pad my pack and anything else i could benefit from such as Moon Stones, Rare Candies and PP UPs. I left my GB on for 37 friggin hours, (even sleeping while the thing was on) completing the entire game. When i was finished, i traded pokemon and items back and forth. My Crystal cartridge is now fully loaded. I can pretty much throw Silver off the balcony because i'll, like, never need to trade with it again. The entire point is: Even if your game can't save, with the right effort, it can be useful.

37 HOURS. A Pokemon marathon like no other. Don't attempt such a feat wihtout an SP, mind you; The lack of batteries and charging cord is vital to keep the damn thing alive for so long.
I tell ya though, it was stressful to wake up at the crack of dawn to make sure the game was still running...
At least i got my items.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Dark Charizard's Avatar
Dark Charizard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: iwinulose
Posts: 5,026
Send a message via AIM to Dark Charizard
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn View Post
*A message for anybody who complains that their older games don't save:*

Last weekend, i spent 37 hours playing Pokemon Silver. I needed some Leftovers as well as levelling-up an umbreon(traded pokemon go like blam). I started a file and ripped through as fast as i could, collecting exclusive and other single TMs to pad my pack and anything else i could benefit from such as Moon Stones, Rare Candies and PP UPs. I left my GB on for 37 friggin hours, (even sleeping while the thing was on) completing the entire game. When i was finished, i traded pokemon and items back and forth. My Crystal cartridge is now fully loaded. I can pretty much throw Silver off the balcony because i'll, like, never need to trade with it again. The entire point is: Even if your game can't save, with the right effort, it can be useful.

37 HOURS. A Pokemon marathon like no other. Don't attempt such a feat wihtout an SP, mind you; The lack of batteries and charging cord is vital to keep the damn thing alive for so long.
I tell ya though, it was stressful to wake up at the crack of dawn to make sure the game was still running...
At least i got my items.
Yeah using a game that can't save to trade is a good idea but don't you need to save before you trade?
__________________

PM me if you want me to vote for you. :D


Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:31 PM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Default Re: General Chit Chat

The actual saving doesn't mean anything. The danger is, you can't turn the machine off or stop the game, otherwise the file is lost.
Know what i mean?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 07-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Seto Kayain's Avatar
Seto Kayain Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Darwin, Australia
Posts: 89
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn View Post
*A message for anybody who complains that their older games don't save:*

Last weekend, i spent 37 hours playing Pokemon Silver. I needed some Leftovers as well as levelling-up an umbreon(traded pokemon go like blam). I started a file and ripped through as fast as i could, collecting exclusive and other single TMs to pad my pack and anything else i could benefit from such as Moon Stones, Rare Candies and PP UPs. I left my GB on for 37 friggin hours, (even sleeping while the thing was on) completing the entire game. When i was finished, i traded pokemon and items back and forth. My Crystal cartridge is now fully loaded. I can pretty much throw Silver off the balcony because i'll, like, never need to trade with it again. The entire point is: Even if your game can't save, with the right effort, it can be useful.

37 HOURS. A Pokemon marathon like no other. Don't attempt such a feat wihtout an SP, mind you; The lack of batteries and charging cord is vital to keep the damn thing alive for so long.
I tell ya though, it was stressful to wake up at the crack of dawn to make sure the game was still running...
At least i got my items.
Whoa you are one dedicated trainer "gives standing ovation"

P.S. Does anyone know why !CeMAn was banned?
__________________
You laugh, I laugh, You cry, I cry, You fall of a cliff...I laugh harder.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 07-18-2006, 09:18 AM
Ninja TK's Avatar
Ninja TK Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 2,052
Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Hello all, well anyone that is still up anway.
__________________

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 07-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: General Chit Chat

!Ce was banned? When?

Anyways I'm back lol.
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 07-18-2006, 10:26 PM
absol2005 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,833
Send a message via MSN to absol2005
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
!Ce was banned? When?

Anyways I'm back lol.
A couple of days ago coz he revived threads on purpose.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 07-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Aaahhhh, I see. Well, he's back now lol.

Anyways, what should our new Pokemon topic be about? Maybe who would pwn in a battle between Aggron, Nidoking, and T-Tar?

Thoughts: Of course we know who'd win that >>...
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:06 PM
absol2005 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,833
Send a message via MSN to absol2005
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
Aaahhhh, I see. Well, he's back now lol.

Anyways, what should our new Pokemon topic be about? Maybe who would pwn in a battle between Aggron, Nidoking, and T-Tar?

Thoughts: Of course we know who'd win that >>...
If you're thinking of Tyranitar, not to be rude but Nidoking would win coz he can learn Earthquake.
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: *Smacks with Zanpakuto* STALKER!
Posts: 8,768
Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: General Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by absol2005 View Post
If you're thinking of Tyranitar, not to be rude but Nidoking would win coz he can learn Earthquake.
Heh, so can T-Tar, and he can outrun both Aggy and Nido. He can also get Surf, I believe, and again he can outrun the others. His Special Attack ain't half bad either, so...

T-TAR IS TEH PWNZORZ! XD
__________________
Paired with Shen, the most epic Bleach fan around :3
URPG Stats/National Park Info/Coordinator Stats

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 07-19-2006, 01:55 AM
Razzmatazz's Avatar
Razzmatazz Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: BTL, CT
Posts: 2,122
Send a message via AIM to Razzmatazz
Default Re: General Chit Chat

TT is overused = suck.
Quagsire is not overused - more reason to love it.
Love thy Quagsire.

__________________
URPG Stats
Always accepting AIM battles




Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 07-19-2006, 05:04 AM
chriz da king's Avatar
chriz da king Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Looking for taco shells.
Posts: 1,383
Default Re: General Chit Chat

I like aggron but in a battle Ty would pwn the others , and Quagsire is underestimated hes good with the right moveset
__________________
Charger the Mareep

Hatches : 1496
Flaaffy : 1526
Ampharous : 1571
Finished : 1781
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com