Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 10-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default LOL, Spam from the NRSC

National Republican Comittee Presents:

Why to Vote for a Neanderthol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Neanderthols at the NRSC
Winning this war: President Bush and our Republican Senate candidates understand that in order to win the War on Terrorism, we must confront threats abroad and remain committed to staying the course. We cannot tire until we are safe. To support this steady team and their unflinching commitment with a contribution of at least $4, please click here.

Vision: To win this war, our leaders will need to have a vision for the future. President Bush and the Republican Party's vision of a peaceful, democratic Iraq in the heart of the Middle East is powerful. Our commitment to the transformative power of freedom is compelling. To support President Bush and the Republican Senate Majority with a contribution of at least $4, please click here.

Leadership: President Bush's administration has tackled and solved the problems thrust upon us. He has made hard choices and has thrown his full commitment behind them. He has kept us moving forward to a safer day even if it would be easier to rest. That kind of resolve is rare and the President deserves our admiration. To support the President and the Republican Senate Majority with a contribution of at least $4, please click here.

Experience: Americans have always shown an amazing resiliency throughout our history. It is one of our great strengths. And now beset by threats from abroad, I urge us to draw upon that experience and rally around this President and our Republican team. President Bush and the Republican Senate Majority are committed to making us safer. They have the resolve to see the task though to the end and they deserve our support. To make a contribution of at least $4, please click here.
The National Vote For Kerry Comittee Presents a Revised Edition:

Bigger Wallets: All the Republicans will get bigger wallets (In Stupid: Yup, them rich people will get richer, and we will get poorer)

Draft: Because of Bush's Plans, there will need to have a draft to win this war (In Stupid: Yup, them rich people will give me a shotgun and make me kill all them bearded people)

Lieing: Bush has lied to us (In Stupid: Bush had lied to us)

There, Much Better. I got the original e-mail from someone who signed me up for the NRSC. I went on their site and changed the e-mail address they were to send things to to Bushisahypocrit@johnkerryrules.com.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:28 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam
Default Re: LOL, Spam from the NRSC

Heh, this doesn't surprise me. The Republicans and Bush have said constantly that they will spend as much money on the War on Terror as it will take, but how do they expect to pay for it? With Bush's permanent tax cuts?
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:16 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Talking Re: LOL, Spam from the NRSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam
Heh, this doesn't surprise me. The Republicans and Bush have said constantly that they will spend as much money on the War on Terror as it will take, but how do they expect to pay for it? With Bush's permanent tax cuts?
Agreed. But the 'Revised' Edition I made up to be funny.