Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling » Rate My Team

Rate My Team Get your competitive battling team rated here and get help with movesets and battling strategies.

Old 06-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Ketchup Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ketchup Send a message via MSN to Ketchup Send a message via Yahoo to Ketchup
Default Porgyon-Z and Ampharos?

Two Pokemon I plan to raise. I'm receiving the Porygon shortly, and it has farly good IVs. From what I understand, it is a Modest-nature, with a Mischievous Personality trait. Now, obviously, this Pokemon would make a good Sweeper, perhaps, if I raise it in Special Attack and Speed. Now, what about a Moveset and Hold item? I'm afraid I haven't done enough research to make that judgement.

About Ampharos, it's still up for discussion. I haven't physically hatched the Egg yet, but I plan to breed some more Mareeps afterward to find exactly what I'm looking for, IVs, Egg Moves, etc, as soon as I find out what exactly I am looking for.

So, any suggestions?
Old 06-09-2007, 02:22 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Porgyon-Z and Ampharos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
Two Pokemon I plan to raise. I'm receiving the Porygon shortly, and it has farly good IVs. From what I understand, it is a Modest-nature, with a Mischievous Personality trait. Now, obviously, this Pokemon would make a good Sweeper, perhaps, if I raise it in Special Attack and Speed. Now, what about a Moveset and Hold item? I'm afraid I haven't done enough research to make that judgement.

About Ampharos, it's still up for discussion. I haven't physically hatched the Egg yet, but I plan to breed some more Mareeps afterward to find exactly what I'm looking for, IVs, Egg Moves, etc, as soon as I find out what exactly I am looking for.

So, any suggestions?
For Amphy, go with Modest and 252 Sp. Atk. Maybe split the rest like this: 156 Def, 100 Sp. Def. Here's a set:

- Thunderbolt
- Power Jem
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast

For Mr. Z, try this:

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
Choice Scarf Held
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse/Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
Old 06-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Gegi Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Porgyon-Z and Ampharos?

For porygonZ this is what I got

Ability:Adaptability
Nature:Modest or Timid
Tri attack (Adaptiablitly makes it almost the strength of hyper beam)
Thunderbolt
Ice beam/Shadow ball
Nasty plot

that is a decent sweeping PorygonZ if I say so my self

And Amphorost I agree 100% with the cause it can cover alot of stuff even though it is slow