Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default St. Louis

Anyone know of anywhere in St. Louis people can get together to trade, battle, or chat about Pokemon? I am looking to trade people for the harder to catch one or the one you can only get through trading.

Anyone got any ideas? If not, does anyone want to setup a time and place?
Old 10-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: St. Louis

Hey! I live in St. Louis. Florrisant to be exact.

Finally, someone who at least lives in the same state. My prayers have been answered.

At the local Toys R Us I go to, me and my friends buy and battle beyblades. Maybe I can setup something. :-P
Old 10-24-2004, 04:12 AM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

Florrisant is a little out of my way. I live in Dittmer. That is about 25 miles from Hwy 270 down Hwy 30 (Gravois). But I should be able to swing something once in a while.

A Toy's R Us near us (Sunset Hills) sometimes does a mini event, battle/trade, thing, but I never see the announcement until it is too late.

Let me know a time and place and I'll see if we can swing by. My four year old would be happy as can be to be in a toy store.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:11 PM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

Psyducky, Keep watching the pokemon.com site. They post the events at ToysRUs (which in my area have lately been pretty lame). I am going to try the next one, since at the last one the poor guy they had running things didn't know how to make the wireless work .

There was an event in your area earlier this year that I missed

You can sign up for an email newsletter (warning: loads'o graphics) at nintendo.com or pokemon-games.com and that also annouces most events. I think watching pokemon.com has been more consistant for me, even though I get the emails.

We try to get down that way every so often (mostly in spring/summer). I'm in the Des Moines area, and we have relatives in Hannibal and St. Louis.

Old 10-26-2004, 01:10 AM
Psyducky Offline
Amateur Trainer

I see the events posted at Pokemon.com every now and then. I was hoping for something a little more often than a Blue Moon to do some Pokemon tradeing and such.

My daughter loved the mini event she went to. She still has a fuzzy poster that she has to color. Lucky us, the guy running the event at our Toys R Us loves the game and knew what he was doing.
Old 10-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well I'd like to know if there is going to be an event this sat. They were doing an event the last sat of every month but I don't recall an e-mail from them about having one this upcoming sat. All I can think of is that sun is Halloween so I can see why they wouldn't have an event this time.