Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 10-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Man, I just love my luck...

Just the other day, I've experienced yet ANOTHER slice of heaven... one that I would like to call the Fuen (Lavaridge) Gym Battle!

-Heigani (Corphish) is a Sonic ripoff... but he's a good Sonic ripoff! Hei hei hei!
-Kimori (Treecko)'s back! Of course, this is BEFORE he evolved and became even COOLER (if that's humanly possible...but then again, it is...)
-Asuna (Flannery) is pretty darn cool, and she has a great voice. You know what would be better though? CAT EARS! *crickets chirp* Either that or a weird obsession of jewels...
-Magcargo, Magmug (Slugma), and Kortoise (Torkoal) were pretty cool as well. Plus, you'll never get sick of hearing Kortoise's name. I know I haven't...

So, there you have it. First, Kanazumi (Rustboro). Then, Hiwamaki (Fortree). Now, Fuen. Next stop, Touka (Petalburg), baby!

And now I'm tempted to do a "Japanese version" of Hoenn Mirror World...and at this rate, it'll probably happen.

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 10-29-2004 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:57 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

You tell 'em, JIG! ^^
And if anyone wants to see for themselves why JIG is so excited (with good reason), I can send eps through MSN messenger. My MSN address can be found in my profile. I have alot of great Japanese Pokemon stuff. I have the Raikou Legend of Thunder special, Advance Generation eps 28, 35, and 37-77, Hoso special eps 1-13, first season eps 1, 17, 18 (dub with the cut parts inserted), and 19, and Johto eps 139 and 252 (cut ep Ice Cave).
Trust me everyone, the Japanese version is light years ahead of the horrific dub, even if you don't understand what they're saying (besides you can read episode summaries at Serebii.net).
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/

Last edited by Jeikobu; 11-02-2004 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ash & Kyogre Send a message via Yahoo to Ash & Kyogre
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
You tell 'em, JIG! ^^
And if anyone wants to see for themselves why JIG is so excited (with good reason), I can send eps through MSN messenger. My MSN address can be found in my profile. I have alot of great Japanese Pokemon stuff. I have the Raikou Legend of Thunder special, Advance Generation eps 28, 35, and 37-77, Hoso special eps 1-13, first season eps 1, 17, 18 (dub with *** cut parts inserted), and 19, and Johto eps 139 and 252 (cut ep Ice Cave).
Trust me everyone, the Japanese version is light years ahead of the horrific dub, even if you don't understand what they're saying (besides you can read episode summaries at Serebii.net).
I'd like to watch the Raikou special, but my MSN Messenger doesn't work! btw, I agree w/ you! The subbed versions are so much better than the dubbed version. (as long as the person who subbed it did direct translation)
Old 10-28-2004, 01:46 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Tee hee! Just got done seeing the Touka (Petalburg) Gym Battle last night, baby!

-Namakero (Slakoth) is pretty cute. I'm beginning to think about getting one in my next game.
-Satoshi's Kortoise (Ash's Torkoal) sounds different from Asuna's...and it's a real crybaby too. Either that or it's too emotional for it's own good.
-Yarukimono (Vigoroth) = the definition of hyper... but he eventually falls (with Pikachu following)
-KEKIIIIING! Ha ha ha! I love that! I get a kick out of Keking (Slaking)!
-Juptor (Grovyle) vs Keking with the third opening theme of Pokemon (OK!) as an added bonus!
-Masato (Max) reveals his evil side when he steals Satoshi's badge! Okay, so he isn't evil, just upset that Senri (Norman) lost. :-P

Tee hee! I just LOVE these Gym Battles-nya!

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 10-29-2004 at 03:57 AM.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

I can never find any good sources on WinMX, so I end up waiting for hours. I want to download a few specials though... Been downloading Gundam Seed subs for the last day or two, so it makes me wonder why I can never get good sources for Pokemon episodes.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 10-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamon
I can never find any good sources on WinMX, so I end up waiting for hours. I want to download a few specials though... Been downloading Gundam Seed subs for the last day or two, so it makes me wonder why I can never get good sources for Pokemon episodes.
I'm trying to download the Misty returns episode from Free Pokemon, but either no one has it, or the queu(sp?) is too long.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash & Kyogre
I'm trying to download the Misty returns episode from Free Pokemon, but either no one has it, or the queu(sp?) is too long.
That's the one thing I hate about downloading episodes...
Old 10-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
That's the one thing I hate about downloading episodes...
Do you download your from Free Pokemon, JIG?
Old 10-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I get 'em from Jeikobu.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:00 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

I get my stuff from #free_pokemon (irc.dejatoons.net), as well as #Pikachu (irc.warirc.net), on mIRC of course. To anyone who doesn't have it already, I highly recommend it.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 10-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I tried mIRC once, and I didn't know what the heck I was doing.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Quote:
I tried mIRC once, and I didn't know what the heck I was doing.
lol Same. They should have damn tutorials for how to use mIRC or something...

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 10-30-2004, 01:54 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Man, I'm itching to check out the Mossdeep Gym Battle right now.
Old 10-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
I get 'em from Jeikobu.
OK, whatever that is. BTW, once you get started w/ mIRC, it's pretty easy.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash & Kyogre
OK, whatever that is. BTW, once you get started w/ mIRC, it's pretty easy.
Jeikobu the person. You know, the one who posted about 5 posts above this? :P