Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 10-31-2004, 01:38 AM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ash & Kyogre Send a message via Yahoo to Ash & Kyogre
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamon
Jeikobu the person. You know, the one who posted about 5 posts above this? :P
Oh, ok. I wish I could download some eps, but it's been searching for trojans and viruses since Thursday. (mIRC) And that really ticks me off!
Old 11-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

What do you mean? mIRC gave you viruses?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 11-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
What do you mean? mIRC gave you viruses?
No, but for the last few days it's been saying it's scanning for viruses, but I found out how to still log onto channels, so no worries! And, I'm really happy because I got the two Misty eps and "Tate and Liza: Space Center Battle" !!!
Old 11-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Great to hear! BTW, on an off topic note, your sig couldn't be more right.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 11-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash & Kyogre
No, but for the last few days it's been saying it's scanning for viruses, but I found out how to still log onto channels, so no worries! And, I'm really happy because I got the two Misty eps and "Tate and Liza: Space Center Battle" !!!
I envy you SO much.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
Great to hear! BTW, on an off topic note, your sig couldn't be more right.
Thank you, Jeikobu! I'm thinking of changing it to an '04 Victory message soon. Glad Pres. Bush won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
I envy you SO much.
Why? Because I have Tate & Liza? If you want any of them, then you can start an AOL IM w/ me and I'd be happy to send them to ya'!

Last edited by Ash & Kyogre; 11-03-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Why? Because I have Tate & Liza? If you want any of them, then you can start an AOL IM w/ me and I'd be happy to send them to ya'!
You'd better...otherwise you'll face the wrath of the RAZOR OF DEATH! *shaves a dummy's head*
Let this be a warning.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Nyan. Is there any way I could get some episodes meow? Uh.. I can trade Tokyo Mew Mew and Mermaid Melody >_<; That' s all I' ve been watching lately nyan ^_^;;

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 11-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
You'd better...otherwise you'll face the wrath of the RAZOR OF DEATH! *shaves a dummy's head*
Let this be a warning.
Wow, I think JIG's finally cracked, lol! Anyways, whenever you see me on-line, just AOL IM me @ "AshKyogre". I'll send them to you then.
Old 11-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Golden Darkness Offline

Sorry if I'm being a bothersome newbie but where can I download Pokemon episodes in Japanese. I found some raw ones somewhere but would like to find more. If possible subtitle but either or is fine with me.

http://www.petitiononline.com/dubpkmn/petition.html
And if you could all please sign this, that be great
Old 11-14-2004, 01:39 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 過少見積りさ&a
Sorry if I'm being a bothersome newbie but where can I download Pokemon episodes in Japanese. I found some raw ones somewhere but would like to find more. If possible subtitle but either or is fine with me.

You could try WinMX or other peer-to-peer server thingies.
I have a handful myself, so if you manage to come across me on AIM, YIM, or MSN, give me a shout and we'll talk, all righties?
Old 11-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Golden Darkness Offline

Quote:
You could try WinMX or other peer-to-peer server thingies.
I have a handful myself, so if you manage to come across me on AIM, YIM, or MSN, give me a shout and we'll talk, all righties?
Old 11-14-2004, 02:05 AM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 過少見積りさ&a

You could try mIRC, they're are 3 channels that I know of where they're are alot of people whom you can download eps off of. BTW, JIG, I just got the episode after the Tate & Liza episode I sent you.
Old 11-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
You could try mIRC, they're are 3 channels that I know of where they're are alot of people whom you can download eps off of. BTW, JIG, I just got the episode after the Tate & Liza episode I sent you.
Have it ready when I get online...or say goodbye to your hair. *gets our razor*
Old 11-14-2004, 02:48 AM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Have it ready when I get online...or say goodbye to your hair. *gets our razor*
Hmmmm. I could get rid of some of that hair down there. Ummm, nevermind. Sorry I wasn't talking to you, I was getting a shower. Next time you're online I'll send it.