Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 11-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash & Kyogre
Next time you're online I'll send it.
I've went online, got it, and now it's time for me to express my love for it.

OH, MAN! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HOENN GYM BATTLES SO ROCK! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

But that isn't enough for you, is it, you detail-seeking nuts?

-The referee is Fuu and Ran's (Tate and Liza) mom! Or it seems that way from the way she looks...
-Solrock and Lunatone sound awesome! You'll love Solrock's voice, though. I love it to death! Oh, and Fuu and Ran sound pretty good themselves.
-Oosubame's (Swellow) back! Since he whooped Nagi's (Winona) Oosubame, he deserves a second appearence in a Gym Battle.
-Fuu and Ran arguing!
-The Rocket Gang (Team Rocket) is getting into opera now! Looks like they found out that disco is outdated...

Of course, with blessings, there are curses
-Tokusane (Mossdeep) Constellation rip-off! Nintendo doesn't give up, don't they?!
-The Rocket Gang interrupted the Gym Battle! HOW DARE THEY! I'm glad Fuu, Ran, and Satoshi (Ash) gave them the punishment they deserved!
-Pikachu's Kaminari (Thunder) transformed Pikachu and Oosubame into golden electric infernoes?! I'm guessing Nintendo tried to copy off of Connie getting huge and beating the stuffing out of Master Sun and Mistress Moon. Oh, well. At least there wasn't a hospital/Pokemon Center/whatever treatment center around where the Gym Battle was or I'd be forced to sue Nintendo for ruining my life as a fan fiction author.

So there you have it. The Tokusane Gym Battle rocked and rocked HARD. I have high hopes for the Rune (Sootopolis) Gym Battle! Get prepared for Satoshi vs Mikuri (Wallace), baby!

For the time being, I'm gonna be looking for the Muro (Dewford) Gym Battle...and rematch.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:27 PM
Ash & Kyogre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ash & Kyogre Send a message via Yahoo to Ash & Kyogre
Default Re: It's funny how the Japanese can make you totally insane, but in a good way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
I've went online, got it, and now it's time for me to express my love for it.

OH, MAN! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HOENN GYM BATTLES SO ROCK! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

But that isn't enough for you, is it, you detail-seeking nuts?

-The referee is Fuu and Ran's (Tate and Liza) mom! Or it seems that way from the way she looks...
-Solrock and Lunatone sound awesome! You'll love Solrock's voice, though. I love it to death! Oh, and Fuu and Ran sound pretty good themselves.
-Oosubame's (Swellow) back! Since he whooped Nagi's (Winona) Oosubame, he deserves a second appearence in a Gym Battle.
-Fuu and Ran arguing!
-The Rocket Gang (Team Rocket) is getting into opera now! Looks like they found out that disco is outdated...

Of course, with blessings, there are curses
-Tokusane (Mossdeep) Constellation rip-off! Nintendo doesn't give up, don't they?!
-The Rocket Gang interrupted the Gym Battle! HOW DARE THEY! I'm glad Fuu, Ran, and Satoshi (Ash) gave them the punishment they deserved!
-Pikachu's Kaminari (Thunder) transformed Pikachu and Oosubame into golden electric infernoes?! I'm guessing Nintendo tried to copy off of Connie getting huge and beating the stuffing out of Master Sun and Mistress Moon. Oh, well. At least there wasn't a hospital/Pokemon Center/whatever treatment center around where the Gym Battle was or I'd be forced to sue Nintendo for ruining my life as a fan fiction author.

So there you have it. The Tokusane Gym Battle rocked and rocked HARD. I have high hopes for the Rune (Sootopolis) Gym Battle! Get prepared for Satoshi vs Mikuri (Wallace), baby!

For the time being, I'm gonna be looking for the Muro (Dewford) Gym Battle...and rematch.
Wow, good review. Now, just if NOA would just make Tate's or Liza's name a male name . BTW, hope you find out.