Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew
Default Re: The Official AR Discussion Thread (Includes 'Is My Pokemon Hacked?')

Charizard-plasible
Weavile-no, can't met it that level.
What the wild modifier & shiny code, and how do I insert them?
Old 06-12-2007, 10:40 PM
PokePikachu Offline

Default Re: The Official AR Discussion Thread (Includes 'Is My Pokemon Hacked?')

Aww man.. I guess I'll need to get another game and keep it legit. *shrug*
Old 06-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePikachu View Post
Aww man.. I guess I'll need to get another game and keep it legit. *shrug*
That's only if it's met, if it was hatched it could be.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:37 AM
PiplupLuver Offline

did that person ever post the shiny code here?
Old 06-13-2007, 03:45 AM
darkrai92 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to darkrai92 Send a message via Yahoo to darkrai92

one question when you said the game will mess up does that mean if the person keeps hacking the game will mess up or the game will mess up anyways if you stop hacking

animal crossing:wild world friend code
4682-5418-3788 Name:Nelson Town:Emerald
pm me when you've added me
Old 06-13-2007, 03:48 AM
darkrai92 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to darkrai92 Send a message via Yahoo to darkrai92

my friend hacked his game it was AR and it had sometime type of thing that hides the part were the game is hacked and he was able to enter a nintendo event it was emerald with a hacked salamance he was able to battle with it

animal crossing:wild world friend code
4682-5418-3788 Name:Nelson Town:Emerald
pm me when you've added me

Last edited by darkrai92; 06-13-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: need to put more info
Old 06-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Ancient Darkrai Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Ancient Darkrai Send a message via AIM to Ancient Darkrai Send a message via MSN to Ancient Darkrai Send a message via Yahoo to Ancient Darkrai

Mew
OT:NYC
ID:02502

is it legit

Old 06-13-2007, 04:58 AM
BeserkerFury Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Darkrai View Post
Mew

is it legit
It may be,but most likely not,I have a mew from the Japanese version,I think it's legit,but on the other hand,I don't care,I hack pokemon,big deal.The nintendo thing is just a rumor,it may be true,or may be false.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:13 AM
ArceusGod Offline
Master Trainer

for Pokemon D/P AR codes PM me
Old 06-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Psycho__Ryan Offline
Master Trainer

Arrow Re: The Official AR Discussion Thread (Includes 'Is My Pokemon Hacked?')

Finnaly.....a place where cheaters can hang out safely, away from the noncheaters and thier.....HATING.......and....and....and NONCHEATING..........and.....and.....uh...erm..... ..and STUFF!
Old 06-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Meiun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Meiun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
[Possible Bullcrap]

When you hack your game, your game is permanantly marked. When Nintendo checks the game for hacks, it will show up, and Nintendo will not allow to get the Event Pokemon/Enter the tournament. It will also eventually mess up your game. When you recieve a Pokemon over Wi-Fi/Trading, this also marks your game. Releasing the hacked Pokemon won't help either, because the Pokemon has already been there. If you do not release it, and the above isn't true, if you try to enter it in a tournament, Nintendo will catch it, because it won't have the original OT/ID.

[/Possible Bullcrap]
Bullcrap.
I entered a tournament on my Sapphire a few years ago with a whole hacked team. Three were shinies that were hacked but trained by my own hand, one random-encountered sneasle (i met it outside of that one starter town) and a celebi and mew I hacked for. I still lost but I entered.
I hack a bit on my diamond for things I REALLY want like darkrai, arceus, shaymin. I recieved a hacked celebi over wifi (met in Sinnoh, wtf) and I battled with a set of hacked magikarp a friend gave me - they know fissure, lock on, sheer cold, and recover - in the battle tower.
It is also bullcrap that an AR will mess up your game: If you're careful, it wont harm your game. It's common sense. Don't use codes that are OBVIOUSLY fake or possibly harmful (such as fast breeding - my friend has an egg stuck in her team that will never hatch, but I use this code to hatch stuff for good natures) or come with warnings that they "might mess up your game forever!" Its more dangerous to clone than to mess with an AR if you're smart.
Your game isn't marked as cheated if you use an AR or recieved a hacked pokemon. For starters, its not like people would be able to help getting jipped in the GTS. Second, there's no way that the game can tell your cheating. I'm not sure on this one but I might be in a couple of weeks. I have a friend who's like. disecting a Diamond ROM. Don't ask me about it though. I'm clueless with that stuff. :P
[/grumble]

Quote:
I do not believe PBR does a hack check like Colo/XD does, because somebody got a hacked Arceus onto PBR at one point in time.
I don't know... I managed to get a shiny celebi with 999 stats onto XD the other day. I giggled myself silly.

Last edited by Meiun; 06-13-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Psycho__Ryan Offline
Master Trainer

Arrow Re: The Official AR Discussion Thread (Includes 'Is My Pokemon Hacked?')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiun View Post
Bullcrap.
I entered a tournament on my Sapphire a few years ago with a whole hacked team. Three were shinies that were hacked but trained by my own hand, one random-encountered sneasle (i met it outside of that one starter town) and a celebi and mew I hacked for. I still lost but I entered.
I hack a bit on my diamond for things I REALLY want like darkrai, arceus, shaymin. I recieved a hacked celebi over wifi (met in Sinnoh, wtf) and I battled with a set of hacked magikarp a friend gave me - they know fissure, lock on, sheer cold, and recover - in the battle tower.
It is also bullcrap that an AR will mess up your game: If you're careful, it wont harm your game. It's common sense. Don't use codes that are OBVIOUSLY fake or possibly harmful (such as fast breeding - my friend has an egg stuck in her team that will never hatch, but I use this code to hatch stuff for good natures) or come with warnings that they "might mess up your game forever!" Its more dangerous to clone than to mess with an AR if you're smart.
Your game isn't marked as cheated if you use an AR or recieved a hacked pokemon. For starters, its not like people would be able to help getting jipped in the GTS. Second, there's no way that the game can tell your cheating. I'm not sure on this one but I might be in a couple of weeks. I have a friend who's like. disecting a Diamond ROM. Don't ask me about it though. I'm clueless with that stuff. :P
[/grumble]

I don't know... I managed to get a shiny celebi with 999 stats onto XD the other day. I giggled myself silly.
I agree, the entire post be true.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Darkrai View Post
Mew

is it legit
No, I beleave it's:
ID: 01234
Old 06-13-2007, 01:46 PM
ChaosJebus Offline

Quote:
We won't know until Ninty hosts its first D/P Event, which is believe is in Australia this summer. Maybe an Aussie can ask a Ninty Rep for us there.

By the time Arceus comes out, you'll be over 18 :D

Also, thanks for the sticky, who ever stickied it.
finally an event ill get to go to
Old 06-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Atrayue Offline
Amateur Trainer

So I have recently purchased AR and I have used it just for the rare candies. It has taken me a couple of weeks to plan and build my team, and I have only half of it done. So I feel that even though I hacked for the rare candies I don't consider it cheating. Rare candies are just speeding up the inevitable. That is...level 100.