Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Vampire Gliscor Offline
Banned

Default More Sinnoh pokes in the mart

There should be more sinnoh pokemon in the mart. Especially ones such as Hippopotas, Bronzor, Croagunk, and Snover. I think that there should be more for purchase. period.

I'd add a poll to this, but I don't know how.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Rpgraccoon Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rpgraccoon
Default Re: More Sinnoh pokes in the mart

A few more couldn't hurt but not too many.

I personally think it is odd to have Tailow, Pidgey, & Hoothoot in the mart and not have Starly.

As for adding more to the other generations. I say no unless if balances version exclusive Pokemon. They don't seem to do that now. Thus, it seems unbalanced to me and show favoritism towards. Pokemon Red Version in the mart etcetera.... for example.

Also, this probably could of been put in the URPG related chat.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Poltergeist Offline

I concour that adding five more shinnoh pokemon wouldn't hurt.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Subside Offline

Send a message via AIM to Subside Send a message via MSN to Subside

No more Sinnoh Pokémon will be added to the mart, the fourth generation of mons are far more powerful than earlier generations, thus less mons are in the mart.

If you were that committed to getting them you would be willing to write a short story to obtain them instead of wanting everything handed to you on a silver plater.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Rpgraccoon Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rpgraccoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic_Despair View Post
No more Sinnoh Pokémon will be added to the mart, the fourth generation of mons are far more powerful than earlier generations, thus less mons are in the mart.
That is not true! The starters have the same average stats for one. If they are stronger then they get stronger each generation. Thus, when generation five comes around we will have no Pokemon in the Pokemart.

Starly aslo compars evenly to all other birds in the Pokemart. I myself would never buy the bird. I just think it makes no logical since not to have it in the Pokemart since the other starter birds are in it. I don't like the flying-mons much myself.

Otherwise leave it be the mart is perfect there are not that many Shinnoh mons. Thus, there are not many on sale.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire Gliscor View Post
There should be more sinnoh pokemon in the mart. Especially ones such as Hippopotas, Bronzor, Croagunk, and Snover. I think that there should be more for purchase. period.

I'd add a poll to this, but I don't know how.
Clearly you are just being a lazy punk, who wants to get all the good mons as easiest as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpgraccoon View Post
That is not true! The starters have the same average stats for one. If they are stronger then they get stronger each generation. Thus, when generation five comes around we will have no Pokemon in the Pokemart.
Then again, the starters are in the mart.

Starly aslo compars evenly to all other birds in the Pokemart. I myself would never buy the bird. I just think it makes no logical since not to have it in the Pokemart since the other starter birds are in it. I don't like the flying-mons much myself.
You're seriously the first to complain about Starly not being in there.

Otherwise leave it be the mart is perfect there are not that many Shinnoh mons. Thus, there are not many on sale.
No more mons will be added. The list of Pokemon has been viewed, and these have been put in, period.

*Locked.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Closed Thread