Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Stats

Trainer's Stats Post and update your trainer stats here. You can also find the stats of other trainers.

Old 06-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Jackson's URPG Trainer Stats

^ Made by ME! =D ^

][General Information][

Name: Jackson
AIM: JacksonPkmn
Money: $10,650
Available TMs and HMs: [TM Dynamic Punch] [TM Energy Ball] [TM Shadow Claw] [HM Surf] [TM Thunder] [HM Waterfall]
Available Items: [Chesto Berry] [Choice Band] [Choice Scarf] [Choice Specs] [Expert Belt] [Focus Sash] [Heat Rock] [Leftovers] [Life Orb] [Lum Berry x9] [Magnet] [Metal Coat] [Muscle Band] [Mystic Water] [Scope Lens] [Shell Bell] [Silk Scarf] [Taco from TO that have no purpose in the URPG whatsoever x3] [Thick Club] [Water Stone] [Wide Lens x4] [Wise Glasses] [Zoom Lens]
Positions: Trainer, Coordinator, Grader, Coordinator Judge, Ex Pewter Gym Leader, Contest Official, Ex Legend Defender, Current Ecruteak Gym Leader, Referee, Co-Leader of Team O.A.A, Referee Wage Updater, Underground Empolyee
Best Streak: +56
Worst Streak: +0
Current Streak: +55
Battle Record: 267/123/8 (Total = 398) [Now including all special battles and gym battles, thanks to the dumb new rules :D]
Separate OHKO Record: 0/0/0
Separate non-OHKO Evolution Record: 0/0/0
Badges: 15
Kanto: None
Johto: Plain Badge, Fog Badge, Storm Badge, Mineral Badge, Glacier Badge
Hoenn: Stone Badge, Knuckle Badge, Dynamo Badge, Balance Badge
Sinnoh: Cobble Badge, Forest Badge, Mine Badge, Relic Badge, Icicle Badge, Beacon Badge
Orange Island:
Total Pokemon Owned: 32

^ Made by Kat ^

][Stories][

======================

.:Hey, That's My Carrot!:. Finished

A young boy, who has just started out on his adventure, sits to eat lunch with his Gastly. Shortly after he opens it, an unknown yellow blur steals his precious carrot. Determined to get it back, he follows the yellow streak into a deep, dark forest. Finding the yellow streak as a Mareep, he rescues it from the clutches of a psychopathic man, after a gruelling battle with his Dusclops. Deciding that the Mareep was in no fit state to look after itself, he attempts to capture it...

Going For: Mareep - Simple [5-10k]

======================

.:Your Basic Trainer Story, Right?:. Finished

A young boy starts of his journey in the Pokemon World. He recieves a starter, Gastly, and begins to crave more Pokemon. He wanders out into the surrounding wood, and battles a Starly to capture it.

After capturing the Starly, both his Pokemon are in desperate need of medical attention. He returns to the Professor's Lab, and gets them healed. In the back yard of the lab, Starly is hungry, and attacks a Magikarp. After the gruelling battle, Jackson catches the Magikarp to save it.

Going For: Chapter One - Starly - Simple [5-10k]
Chapter Two - Magikarp - Easiest [3-5k]

======================

.:Bugged Up Love:. Finished

A Caterpie is distraught, as her Mother won't allow her to marry the Weedle she loves. She decides to run away with him, but they don't get far when they're stopped by a travelling trainer.

Will he successfully capture the two, and will their love be strong enough to resist such bad luck?

Going for: Caterpie and Weedle - Easiest and Easiest [6-10k]

======================

.:Totally Magnetised!:. Finished

Magnemite is separated from his mother's magnetic pulse, and seeks refuge in an Electrical Store during the night. He causes numerous problems, but is so depressed that he doesn't notice. He dreams of his mother, and loses her again. He just can't bear it, and wishes that he'd never wake up...

The next day at the store, everything runs as normal - apart from the refrigerator Magnemite was clinging to the night before. It malfunctions so bad, a member of staff is almost killed. After the scene, everything carries on as normal.

Returning later that night to retrieve his jacket that he left, a member of staff is in for a surprise when he sees the Magnemite draining Electrical Energy from the appliances.

Going for: Magnemite - Medium [10-20k]

======================

.:Mother:. Finished

Cubone gets into a bit of a scuffle with a trainer and his Prinplup, barely scraping a win when his mother steps in and saves him, but killing the Prinplup in the process. Back at their house, they have a heated discussion which is interrupted by the presence of a pack of Houndoom. A gruesome showdown outside proves a lot of things about life to Cubone.

Going for: Cubone - Medium [10-20k]

======================

.:Character Conclusions:. Series

A series of stories about characters from the anime that have parted their ways with Ash. It shows how their life has unfolded and what's happening right now.

Completed:
Gary Oak ~ Lotad - Simple [5-10k]

======================

][Other Stuffz][

- 3rd in Best Gym Leader for URPG Awards 2007
- 1st in Fastest Growing Member for URPG Awards 2007
- Hosted the Spring Gift Station of 2008.
- Came 2nd in the Gym Tournament of 2008 against 21 other gyms. :o
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 02-11-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Jackson's URPG Trainer Stats

][Party Pokémon][

The Jackson Ten

Crawler the Gengar
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Battles: #139
Obtained: Starter

TMs/HMs: [TM Counter] [TM Double Team] [TM Energy Ball] [TM Explosion] [TM Focus Blast] [TM Hidden Power Fire] [TM Ice Punch] [TM Protect] [TM Psych Up] [TM Psychic] [TM Seismic Toss] [TM Skill Swap] [TM Sludge Bomb] [TM Snatch] [TM Substitute] [TM Sunny Day] [TM Taunt] [TM Thunder] [TM Thunderbolt] [TM Will-O-Wisp]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Haze] [BM Perish Song]

----------

Aiihoro the Jolteon
Type: Electric
Ability: Volt Absorb
Battles: #26
Obtained: Pokemart

TMs/HMs: [TM Attract] [TM Hidden Power Rock] [TM Light Screen] [TM Protect] [TM Reflect] [TM Shadow Ball] [TM Substitute] [TM Thunderbolt]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [SM Growth] [BM Wish] [BM Yawn]

----------

Shintaru the Weavile
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Pressure
Battles: #18
Obtained: Trade

TMs/HMs: [TM Brick Break] [TM Ice Punch] [TM Protect] [HM Surf] [TM Swords Dance]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Fake Out] [BM Pursuit]

----------

Scott the Lucario
Type: Fighting/Steel
Ability: Inner Focus/Steadfast
Battles: #23
First FFA won on 15th May ^^

TMs/HMs: [TM Bulk Up] [TM Calm Mind] [TM Earthquake] [TM Hidden Power Fighting] [TM Psychic] [TM Shadow Claw] [TM Stone Edge] [TM Substitute]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Agility] [BM Blaze Kick] [BM Bullet Punch]

----------

Orrnalo the Infernape
Type: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Blaze
Battles: #21

TMs/HMs: [TM Bulk Up] [TM Earthquake] [TM Fire Blast] [TM Protect] [TM Rest] [TM Sleep Talk] [TM Stone Edge] [TM Substitute] [TM Swords Dance]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Encore] [MT Thunderpunch]

----------

Ishizu the Alakazam
Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Battles: #24

TMs/HMs: [TM Calm Mind] [TM Energy Ball] [TM Hidden Power Rock] [TM Ice Punch] [TM Protect] [TM Psych Up] [TM Shadow Ball] [TM Snatch] [TM Substitute] [TM Taunt] [TM Thunderwave]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Barrier] [BM Encore]

With MK. <3

----------

Bubbles the Kingdra
Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Swift Swim/Sniper
Battles: #2

TMs/HMs: [TM Ice Beam] [TM Protect] [TM Rain Dance] [TM Substitute] [HM Surf] [HM Waterfall]
BMs/MTs/SMs: None

With Sam. <3

----------

Chimney Sweeper Bert the Jumpluff
Type: Grass/Flying
Ability: Chlorophyll/Leaf Guard
Battles: #17
First FFA he entered was on 9th June and he won!

TMs/HMs: [TM Aerial Ace] [TM Attract] [TM Double Team] [TM Energy Ball] [TM Grass Knot] [TM Hidden Power Poison] [TM Protect] [TM Rest] [TM Return] [TM Silver Wind] [TM Sleep Talk] [TM Substitute] [TM Sunny Day] [TM Swords Dance] [TM Toxic]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Aromatherapy] [BM Encore]

Away from home for a while. Will be back with me soon, hopefully.

----------

Pomnas the Marowak
Type: Ground
Ability: Rock Head/Lightning Rod
Battles: #8
First FFA he entered was on 20th June and he won!

TMs/HMs: [TM Brick Break] [TM Earthquake] [TM Fire Punch] [TM Focus Punch] [TM Icy Wind] [TM Iron Tail] [TM Protect] [TM Rock Tomb] [TM Stealth Rock] [TM Stone Edge] [TM Substitute] [TM Swords Dance] [TM Thunder Punch]

----------

Shophyyno the Aerodactyl
Type: Rock/Flying
Ability: Rock Head/Pressure
Battles: #3

TMs/HMs: [TM Double Edge] [TM Earthquake] [TM Fire Blast] [TM Protect] [TM Reflect] [TM Roost] [TM Stealth Rock] [TM Stone Edge] [TM Substitute] [TM Taunt]

With Michael. <3

The Others

Knight the Dusknoir
Type: Ghost
Battles: #62

TMs/HMs: [TM Calm Mind] [TM Double Team] [TM Earthquake] [TM Focus Punch] [TM Psych Up] [TM Protect] [TM Rest] [TM Return] [TM Sleep Talk] [TM Substitute] [TM Swagger] [TM Toxic] [TM Trick Room]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Pain Split]

----------

Banshee the Mismagius
Ability: Levitate
Battles: #16

TMs/HMs: [TM Calm Mind] [TM Dark Pulse] [TM Energy Ball] [TM Hidden Power Water] [TM Protect] [TM Substitute] [TM Taunt] [TM Thunderbolt] [TM Thunderwave]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Hypnosis]

----------

Zippo the Banette
Ability: Insomnia/Frisk
Battles: #9

TMs/HMs: None

----------

White Witch the Froslass
Type: Ghost/Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak
Battles: #19

TMs/HMs: [TM Substitute] [TM Thunderbolt] [TM Thunderwave]

----------

Hora the Seaking
Type: Water
Ability: Water Veil
Obtained: Christmas Gift '07 from RET

TMs/HMs: [HM Surf]

----------

Cerebrus the Houndoom
Type: Dark/Fire
Ability: Flash Fire/Early Bird

TMs/HMs: [TM Dark Pulse] [TM Protect] [TM Substitute] [TM Taunt]

----------

Slither the Sceptile
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Battles: #13

TMs/HMs: [TM Iron Tail] [TM Swords Dance]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Leech Seed]

----------

Oistu the Sableye
Type: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Keen Eye/Stall
Battles: #6

----------

Aenimo the Spiritomb
Type: Ghost/Dark
Battles: #0
Obtained: Gym Tournament '08

----------

Midnight the Umbreon
Type: Dark
Ability: Synchronize
Battles: #9
Obtained: Spring Gift from Meg <3

TMs/HMs: [TM Reflect] [TM Substitute] [TM Toxic]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Wish]

----------

Ryyamo the Raichu
Ability: Static
Battles: #10

----------

Lily the Ludicolo
Type: Water/Grass
Ability: Swift Swim/Rain Dish
Battles: #11
Obtained: Story

TMs/HMs: [TM Ice Beam] [HM Surf] [TM Toxic] [HM Waterfall]

----------

Cranium the Rampardos
Type: Rock
Ability: Mold Breaker
Battles: #7
Obtained: Summer Gift from Magic Kid <3

TMs/HMs: [TM Shadow Claw]

----------

Jeshu the Magikarp
Type: Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Battles: #1
Obtained: Summer Party Raffle

----------

Billy the Dugtrio
Type: Ground
Ability: Arena Trap/Sand Veil

----------

Ikkashi the Electivire
Ability: Motor Drive
Battles: #14

----------

Rhyuna the Eevee
Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability/Run Away

----------

Lawl the Swampert
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Torrent

TMs/HMs: [TM Ice Beam] [HM Surf] [HM Waterfall]

----------

Sayrr the Blaziken
Type: Fire/Fighting

BMs/MTs/SMs: [MT Thunderpunch]

----------

Myarsa the Charizard
Type: Fire/Flying

TMs/HMs: [TM Brick Break] [TM Earthquake] [TM Roost] [TM Swords Dance]

----------

Azorno the Metagross
Type: Steel/Psychic
Ability: Clear Body
Battles: #28

TMs/HMs: [TM Earthquake] [TM Explosion] [TM Flash Cannon]
BMs/MTs/SMs: [MT Ice Punch] [SM Selfdestruct]

----------

Kanyro the Honchkrow
Type: Dark/Flying
Ability: Insomnia/Super Luck

BMs/MTs/SMs: [BM Confuse Ray] [BM Perish Song]

*Images by me, TCG scans from Pokebeach. Original concept by Psychic, adapted by Canis Lupus. Any sprites are from pe2k.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 02-11-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Default Re: Jackson's URPG Trainer Stats

^ Made by Kat ^

Ecruteak Gym Stats

Rules:

3v3 - 6v6
Revo
No Weather // No Terrain // No Items [Yes holds]
Sleep Clause :P
Challenger finds ref

$2000
Fog Badge
TM Shadow Claw*

Pokemon:

Own Pokemon:

Gengar
Dusknoir
Banette
Mismagius
Froslass
Houndoom
Sableye
Spiritomb

Rent Pokemon:

Drifblim
Rotom

Record:

Win/Lose/Draw

24/21/1

Total Gym Battles: #46

Battles:
Vs King - Weavile rape. GG

Vs Jr - Lol, Hax with Froslass. Took out Garchomp, Houndoom, and Typhlosion with it. Ambipom killed it, and I killed Ambi with Spiritomb. GG.

Vs Mike - A bit closer than the first two. Sceptile killed Froslass, then Houndoom came in and beat it. Zard raped Doom and Missy. GG.

Vs TE - I ACTUALLY despise Weavile. I managed to kill it, but Garchomp came in and ate me for supper. GG.

Vs Ataro - Gengar up first. Hypnosis's Ambipom and killed it, Hypnosised Milotic for a one turn sleep and T-Bolted it to death, then just Shadow Balled Mismagius for a clean GG.

Vs Kat - Dusk and Dragonite first. Draggy PARed me, and I SUBed. Then he Dragon Danced, and I Toxic'd and then Psych Up'd. Sweepage. Brought out Spiritomb to finish up Lanturn. GG

Vs Skullz - Gengar killed Exploud, but died thanks to Honchkrow's Night Slash. Froslass then came out and Ice Beamed. Magmortar was sent, and Froslass stalled with Captivate until it didn't get hurt much. Destiny Bond. GG.

Vs Skullz(2) - Gengar KOed Leafeon and almost KOed Tyranitar. It died to Crunch and Sandstorm. Then Froslass came in and killed it. Honchkrow Night Slashed Froslass and KOed it. Skullz got lucky on a CH rol and OHKOed Dusknoir with Night Slash. GG.

Vs Ataro(2) - Ambipom and Spiritomb sent. After a few turns of Subbing, Nasty Plotting on both sides, I broke his sub and put it to sleep. KOed that, Crobat got damaged and Whirlwinded Spiritomb out and brought Mismagius in. Hypnosis from Crobat missed, and T-Bolt KOed. His own Mismagius came in and put mine to sleep. I switched to Spiritomb, got Shadow Balled, and put his mon to sleep. Nasty Plot and sweep. I had Gengar but I didn't use it. GG.

Vs Mike(2) - *Sigh* No description necessary. I think we all know what happened. GG.

Vs Chris - *SIGH* Zam and bad prediction on my part. GG.

Vs ATF - Pretty even match. It was bad for me at the start, but I managed to pick it up. ATF had to go, so a Draw.

Vs Pikahero - =/

Vs Jr(2) - OMG SO CLOSE. Me and Emma spent ages debating damage. xP. Anyways, it came down to Mismagius and Houndoom. I was lucky and had HP Water, but Crunch was too much. GG.

Vs Volcan - OMFG this was so long. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EMMA. Lol, anyways, it came down to Froslass with a stat boost from Ominous Wind. Sweep. =^_^= (Btw, Dusknoir was dead and Gengar was barely alive :x) (And I hate Volcan's Espeon =/)

Vs Marth - >_<

Vs Ataro(3) - Stupid Hypno with Insomnia. Ambipom and Nasty Plot don't seem to like Ghosts very much either.

Vs DG - LULZ I hate his Linoone. I was gonna lose, but I won with the mon I least expected. MISMAGIUS FTW!

Vs DG(2) - Togekiss Hax. ¬_¬

Vs Bryce - Gengar Sweep. <333333

Vs TO - OMFG He uber haxxed me. I managed to pull through at the end with my "Superior Battling skills"... :3

Vs Bryce(2) - Lol, a bit closer than last time. All three of my mons lived, although Espeon caused me a lot of trouble with a bad judgement on my part. :x

Vs Bryce(3) - O.M.G. Choice Specs Froslass is a bit of a beast. <3

Vs Michael - Like the first gym battle I haven't used Dusknoir. And I lost. D:

Vs Crazy - =/ At least Froslass is made of WIN. :D

Vs Screech - Ehh, kinda even. Choice Scarf Gengar for me with Hypnosis and then Mismagius with Dusknoir helped me against his Houndoom, Gengar, and Garchomp. ^^

Vs Volcan(2) - ANOTHER LONG BATTLE. Like, hours. D'x At least I won. :P

Vs May - K, May outstrategised against my Tyranitar countering tactic. After that, Dusknoir died taking Ttar down. Froslass KO'd Gengar only to die to Perish Song.

Vs ATF(2) - Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. D:

Vs Crazy(2) - Gengar had the upperhand on Alakazam at the start because I predicted right and Snatched his Sub. I'm so proud of myself. x]

Vs Turbo - ...GENGAR BABY

Vs Crazy(3) - Tyranitar got a Dragon Dance in. Then it was all like dominoes. :|

Vs Bryce(4) - OMFG. Haxxed. Six turn sleep roll, Bite flinch etc. Eww.

Vs Mike(3) - WHY DOES HE LOVE TO SCREW UP MY RECORD?! I even wasted a Lum Berry on Gengar to counter his Crobat's Hypnosis, just to get another one of them hit and mine miss. That killed it.

Vs Pokelord - I was so proud of myself, Gengar, Dusknoir, and Froslass taking out Tyranitar, Weavile, and his own Gengar even with a CH Night Slash. Then came Zam against Mismagius. A mispredicted Calm Mind on my part cost me the match. From there he Encored my Pain Split, which I used in hope he hit my with a Life Orb'd Shadow Ball. Taunt, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball KO. Close. D'x

Vs Leo - Hehe, Gengar put Dragonite in its place with a Snatched Dragon Dance. :P

Vs SS - Gengar is so unpredictable. <3

Vs Berry - Haha, Mismagius ended at 100% [Sub] [+2 SpAtt/SpDef] and just raped all of his mons. I love Leftovers.

Vs SS(2) - Any of my moves that didn't 100% ACC missed. >>; Tyranitar raped after Rock Polish.

Vs Poke123 - He did better than I thought. Still, I had to resort to Choice Spec'd Gengar to OHKO Tyranitar, when I'd rather Will-O-Wisp it. Spiritomb was annoying, but got KO'd by Gengar after switching out and in later. Froslass took care of Garchomp with no problems.

Vs Poke123(2) - Very nice use of an item let him OHKO all of my Pokemon with one of his. Nicely done, I'm impressed. ^^

Vs Sam - Haha, Aero and Tyranitar died to Gengar with his Wisping abilities. Froslass cleaned up Garchomp with a OHKO Ice Beam. "magic kid930 (10:00:39): Aerodactyl used Supersonic!" I found that hilarious.

Vs Sota - Gengar burned Granbull and took it out with an Expert Belt'd Focus Blast. Salamence came in and got burned. Some Protect stalling before I Hazed to rid myself of -2 Attack and then I Exploded to KO Salamence. Mismagius Perish Song'd Aerodactyl and stalled with Protect and Pain Split 'til they both died. I won. :D

Vs Adam - Gengar burned and then Psych Up'd Tyranitar's boosts before killing it with Focus Blast, then OHKOing Snorlax with Explosion. Mismagius and Froslass Perish Stalled his Houndoom for the win.

Vs Adam(2) - I kinda handled Weavile badly, then Snorlax cleaned up.

Vs Sam(2) - Hax.

Passers: SalamenceMaster • Loyal Arcanine • Team Evolution • Skullz(2) • Loyal Arcanine(2) • Younglink • The Jr Trainer(2) • Marth • Ataro(3) • DarkGardevoir(2) • Canis Lupus • May Norman • Americantreefrog(2) • Crazy231(3) • BryceBoy10(4) • Loyal Arcanine(3) • Pokelord01 • Silver Skarmory(2) • Poke123(2) • Adam230(2) • Trainer17(2)
Failers: The Jr Trainer • Ataro • PhantomKat7 • Skullz • Ataro(2) • Pikahero2 • Volcanflame • DarkGardevoir • BryceBoy10 • Team Overkill • BryceBoy10(2) • BryceBoy10(3) • Crazy231 • Screech1941 • Volcanflame(2) • Crazy231(2) • Tubro12321231 • Leo • Silver Skarmory • Berry • Poke123 • Trainer17 • Sota • Adam230
Drawers: AmericanTreeFrog

*All Gym Pokemon have this TM

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 02-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.