Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Read this now...

Since I'm tired of going to each thread and telling people this, I'm just gonna make a thread about it. I know it's gonna be locked, but whatever.
From now on if all of you could post your "Battle Me" type threads in the D/P challenge finder up above, that'd be just dandy. It'd help unclog this section of the forums and keep things running more smoothly.
Thanks!
~Charbok
Old 06-25-2007, 07:38 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName
Default Re: Read this now...

Yes, I'm very tired of getting this. I might as well look for these kins of threads and PM a mod, I'm so tired.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
peepq Offline
Banned

its gona take some authority for that to happen. im in favor of everyone becoming buried in a 50 page or so thread, but for some reason, i dont think many others are.

If a rule comes into effect and some warnings begin, its gona start happening.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Shdw_Tamwyn Offline

Send a message via MSN to Shdw_Tamwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepq View Post
its gona take some authority for that to happen. im in favor of everyone becoming buried in a 50 page or so thread, but for some reason, i dont think many others are.

If a rule comes into effect and some warnings begin, its gona start happening.
I agree with that. too many "i wanna battle" threads.

Shdw_Tamwyn
Factfile
Credit to TayyabX for the awesome Umbreon banner!
Of Mice & Men|The Holy Guile|Sonata Arctica|The Amity Affliction|Amon Amarth|Opeth|Parkway Drive
FC: -0990 4214 1515-

^Very outdated
I am the biggest Sonata Arctica fan on here. Hands down.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:50 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

I hope everyone takes note of this. Making a thread here is only for organizing and getting together tourney's and playoffs and such.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:06 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

The problem is, is that people see "Battle Section" and then assume that it's for posting battles without actually reading anything. I for one am going to keep pointing out errors politely and asking for improvement.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:12 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
The problem is, is that people see "Battle Section" and then assume that it's for posting battles without actually reading anything. I for one am going to keep pointing out errors politely and asking for improvement.
Or if they could make a Battle Thread like peopl made Trading threads. That would help to dont you think?
Old 06-26-2007, 04:15 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

Pokemon Trainer Sarah said that we should post the DP Challenge Finder thread whenever we see a "BATTLE ME NOW" thread. I'm going to have to listen to her because I want to help make this problem be all cleared.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 06-26-2007, 04:16 AM
Charbok Offline

We already have one of those. The point is to keep the "Battle Me!" threads in check.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:29 AM
Garchomp9 Offline
Master Trainer

I can see what you guys mean. But personally, I don't think that there is anything wrong with what I am doing w/ my battle thread. To see what I am talking about, click Here.

I do agree that all of the people who ask for a battle, and when people don't respond, keep bumping it every 20 minutes or so, that defiantely gets old, but what do you guys think about my thread? I made ONE so I wouldn't have to keep making more threads each and every time I wanted to battle somone. Maybe that's what a Mod should do; make everyone make their own thread, and if they keep making multiple ones, disipline them or something.

Just a suggestion...

I am seeking a 10 ANIV Modest Entei! Please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade! I also need Brightpowder!

Name: TJ
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Old 06-26-2007, 04:33 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
Or if they could make a Battle Thread like people made Trading threads. That would help to dont you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchomp9 View Post
I can see what you guys mean. But personally, I don't think that there is anything wrong with what I am doing w/ my battle thread. To see what I am talking about, click Here.
Just a suggestion...
Yep just like what i sadi above
Old 06-26-2007, 04:43 AM
CMEW Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
Yep just like what i sadi above
yeah but unlike the battle thread the trade thread have rules and people just post now and then for battles because the battle thread have noo limitation or rules
Old 06-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Garchomp9 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEW View Post
yeah but unlike the battle thread the trade thread have rules and people just post now and then for battles because the battle thread have noo limitation or rules
LMAO

But if people has their OWN thread, they wouldn't be clogging up the forums, which seems to be the complaint.

Am I right Charbok?

I am seeking a 10 ANIV Modest Entei! Please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade! I also need Brightpowder!

Name: TJ
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Old 06-26-2007, 05:04 AM
finallegacy Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
LMAO

But if people has their OWN thread, they wouldn't be clogging up the forums, which seems to be the complaint.

Am I right Charbok?
We can't solve one problem by causing another problem now.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:05 AM
CMEW Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
LMAO

Am I right Charbok?
dont put me as the enemy i am just saying if they had rules things would run smoothly