Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 01:18 AM
general_drew101 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default wanna battle anyone

im lookin for level 100 battle no legendaries
Old 07-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: wanna battle anyone

This is where you post challenges, thanks!

D/P Challenge finder
Old 07-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Again, he doesn't have to. Almost noone checks that thread. He's fine the way he is.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 07-02-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
Again, he doesn't have to. Almost noone checks that thread. He's fine the way he is.
IT'S THE RULES.

Please check some previous battle threads and see their fate.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
IT'S THE RULES.

Please check some previous battle threads and see their fate.
Battle threads last for a couple of minutes, until a challenge is found. If you ask me, it's not anything wrong with creating your own thread. It's hurting noone.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Battle threads last for a couple of minutes, until a challenge is found. If you ask me, it's not anything wrong with creating your own thread. It's hurting noone.
Battle threads are not permitted for a reason:

-Obvious SPAM
-Post count excuse (This ws fixed, but it doesn't mean it's okay now! >_<)

It's the Pe2K rules. The amount of time you here taught you the RULES. Follow them.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Battle threads are not permitted for a reason:

-Obvious SPAM
-Post count excuse (This ws fixed, but it doesn't mean it's okay now! >_<)

It's the Pe2K rules. The amount of time you here taught you the RULES. Follow them.
Who the hell do you think you are? First off, know your status. You aren't my boss. You aren't my leader. You have ZERO authority over me. You aren't in the position to give me orders. Keep that in mind next time you bring a crappy punch line to me.

Secondly, you must not know what SPAM is. Posting that you want a battle, as long as it passes the four word rule, shouldn't be considered SPAM. You may think you're fixing a problem, but in fact you are making it worse. I'd suggest you lay back, and let the battlers create their threads, because you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 07-02-2007 at 02:53 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:27 AM
azureFlames Offline
Experienced Trainer

Well, guys, don't fight over something stupid.

Kecleon has a right idea. Pe2k is getting flooded with "Battle Me" Threads. And because of that, important tournaments and stuff are getting lost, and ended up atlease 2-3 different pages.

And Silver, is also right. Because of the D/P flood, there are going to be people who's not going to read their rules because their "Too Cool" or just plainly disrespectful.

And yeah, both of you all have a point. To be honest, just let the moderators do their jobs. And us, ingore it. Because, really, there's no need to argue about the dumbest thing.

[VPP]

Last edited by azureFlames; 07-02-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Who the hell do you think you are? First off, know your status. You aren't my boss. You aren't my leader. You have ZERO authority over me. You aren't in the position to give me orders. Keep that in mind next time you bring a crappy punch line to me.

Secondly, you must not know what SPAM is. Posting that you want a battle, as long as it passes the four word rule, shouldn't be considered SPAM. You may think you're fixing a problem, but in fact you are making it worse. I'd suggest you lay back, and let the battlers create their threads, because you don't know what you're doing.
For both of our sakes, I'm not starting a flame war. However, I will remind you that I didnt make the rules.

The D/P Challenge Finder is there for a reason, and it's there to be used; explaining it's sticky status. The battle rules are also there, up there, stickied as well. SPAM is what this entire forum is flooded with!

I want to help enforce the rules, because people that continuesly make these accursed threads drive me crazy. You act like it's okay to break the rules, well FYI, it's not. You're basically encouraging nOObs to break more and more rules, and everyone who gives a heck about this forum is driven crazy by this.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
For both of our sakes, I'm not starting a flame war. However, I will remind you that I didnt make the rules.

The D/P Challenge Finder is there for a reason, and it's there to be used; explaining it's sticky status. The battle rules are also there, up there, stickied as well. SPAM is what this entire forum is flooded with!

I want to help enforce the rules, because people that continuesly make these accursed threads drive me crazy. You act like it's okay to break the rules, well FYI, it's not. You're basically encouraging nOObs to break more and more rules, and everyone who gives a heck about this forum is driven crazy by this.
You act like someone making a thread saying they want to battle is going to kill you. You need to grow up, and learn that somethings are better off ignored. And again, I'm not starting a flam war either, but that's what I'll throw at you if it comes down to that.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 07-02-2007 at 02:53 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:36 AM
azureFlames Offline
Experienced Trainer

The rule hasn't been confirmed yet!
Quote:
-Please use the sticky thread “The Official D/P Challenge Finder” to post single battles. The thread can be found here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=34148
[Edit by rust: Until we sort out who approved these rules and the like, I will not be enforcing this rule.

[VPP]
Old 07-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Shiny_Pokemon_Master Offline

Quote:
LETS BATTLE PM ME IF YOU DO
FC:4811 3454 2275
NAME:Kevin
Old 07-02-2007, 02:40 AM
finallegacy Offline
Elite Trainer

I think the both of you should just stop. Charbok, you left your message, so you don't need to do anymore than that, at that point, it'll be there choice to use the sticky or not.

And silverskarmory, you're just making things difficult by starting the controversy.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureFlames View Post
The rule hasn't been confirmed yet!
Booy-ah. Case Closed. I hope you see where you went wrong. Meddling in business that you aren't even sure about yet.

Last edited by Exon Auxus; 07-02-2007 at 02:54 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:44 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Booy-ah. Case Closed. I hope you see where you went wrong. Meddling in business that you aren't even sure about yet.
BUT, the fact these threads are eventually closed proves that even though Rust won't be enforcing, doesn't mean others WILL enforce it. Case open, but closed once more.