Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default RP Idea: Brought to you by the inquisitive mind of King Nate III

Alright, so here's what I'm thinking. It's a bit of a take on Xlugon Pyro's P3K1: Return of the Legends, but it is also much different. Here's the plot.

Humans by nature, are fascinated by discovery. It is the only thing more powerful then their greed, the urge to know the unknown. This is why every few years, the Legendary pokemon must work together to create new breeds of pokemon, in a way, their children. This captures the humans curiosity, so that they are not tempted to obtain the Legendaries themselves by their greed. However, in the past century due to the rapid growth in technology, people seem to be uncovering the secrets of these new pokemon faster than ever. In the past ten years the Legendaries have created three generations of pokemon, whereas in the past one at a time was enough. They simply created a new generation as the old one died out, but now the humans are too fast, and many of the Legendaries no longer have the strength or will to live at this point. But, they knew that their dying breaths would have to be ones to save their kin. So, with the last of their strength, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Cresselia all gave their power to Mew and the three demi-god Pokemon Amunar Anudie and Asatesh, to allow them more time on the earth, and created six Pokemon Eggs with which to capture the eyes of human kind. The mortals wanted something to figure out. Well, they would have something. The ultimate enigma. The Children of Legends.

That's what I have so far. It's not quite finished. I want to fine tune that story and make sure it's completely finished before putting it up. Expect it sometime this or next month.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: RP Idea: Brought to you by the inquisitive mind of King Nate III

This sounds way cool. What role would the players be taking? Would they be the pokemon from the eggs? Trainers trying to find them? Would there be multiple roles available?

I'm curious now. :(

Last edited by Fire Away; 07-15-2007 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
This sounds way cool. What role would the players be taking? Would they be the pokemon from the eggs? Trainers trying to find them? Would there be multiple roles available?

I'm curious now. :(
Well, it's going to be like this. My RP will have nine RPers, myself and eight others. In addition to recieving one of the six eggs, three of the Roleplayers have the option of taking one of three new starter pokemon in this new region, which I call Renko. The Egg pokeomn are going to be a bit more powerful then the starters, but because the Eggs all have to hatch, and that will take some tme, plus since the pokemon hatch at level one and the starters are all level five at first, those who choose the starters get a good head start.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:43 AM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Hmm, *ponders* I think this could be a great RP! I would sign-up for it. I really like the idea of some people getting eggs and other with starters. It makes the RP a little more interesting. But, are they all going to be trainers? Or would some be breeders or would some be coordinators?
Old 07-17-2007, 12:47 AM
patchfur Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to patchfur

This sounds like fun. I'd definately sign-up!

Mastered: 346

Paired with Jaden0527

Spider Pig is my hero! He rocks.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:09 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Aw, sure, what the heck. Of course I'd join! ^^

But I don't want P3K to die... T_T

Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
Hmm, *ponders* I think this could be a great RP! I would sign-up for it. I really like the idea of some people getting eggs and other with starters. It makes the RP a little more interesting. But, are they all going to be trainers? Or would some be breeders or would some be coordinators?
That's the idea. If you want a basic idea of what it will be like, you can either wait until later (I've decided "screw it, I'll make it now") to see my product, or you can look through the pages of the Sign-up sub-forum and find P3K1, which is fairly similar to this. The only difference is that the eggs will not hatch into direct descendants of th Legendaries (i.e. pre-evolutions), but the Legendaries replacements.

Edit: DE, as much as I hate to say it, P3K is dead, although I'm sure that when (if) Xlugon gets back, he'll remake it.. Besides, this isn't replacing it. I would have had the idea anyway.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

If this gets around to coming out, I'd love to join it. It seems a very interesting plot to follow...

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^