Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 05:42 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default EV Training!!!

Here is the deal. You give me a pokemon that you want to be EV trained. You give me the points you want for each stat, the moves that the pokemon will learn along the way that you want to keep, whether or not I should evolve it, and then I will do it. If I do not have the pokemon that you want, or you have a pokemon already in your possession that you want EV trained, then you will have to give it to me. I have many normal pokemon already, but there are many pokemon I don't have. After I finish EV training it, I will NOT level it past that. Leveling after EV training will be your job, not mine.

As for the payment for this service, I usually except most pokemon and/or items as long as they are good. Right now though, I want shiny's and/or Power Weight, Power Lense, Power Belt, and Power Band. You can name other Pokemon or items but unless it is an extremely good offer, I probably won't take because I really need the Power Items, and since the only thing people trade them for is shiny's, I will except shiny's too. Thanks!

P.S. I train extremely fast, and can have a pokemon fully EV trained in less then a day. Usually much faster but sometimes I have to do work around the house or something, so just depends.

***Also, it is first come first serve.***And I will only except LEGIT pokemon***

Last edited by ProdigyRT; 07-15-2007 at 05:47 AM.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:01 AM
BargainShopp3r Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: EV Training!!!

Why you got to steal my gig man?

jeff 2578 9379 3822
Old 07-15-2007, 06:03 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

lol your gig? I have been doin it for awhile now...plus, i do it much quicker =)
Old 07-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus

Prod, I'd like an EV trained Lucario. EV'd in both Speed and Special Attack would be very nice. I'd like it to have Aura Sphere, and if possible you could teach it TMS Psychic and Dragon pulse. Close Combat would be a great addition. Succeeding in this will get you a cloned shiny of your choice from my trade thread.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Flan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flan

Oh btw, you might want to offer some collateral, so we're sure that you don't just run off with our Pokes. XP
Not many people here are trusting, 'specially after Pokemongal72.
1634 7867 9741 - heartgold
Old 07-15-2007, 06:11 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Silver, I can Ev train your pokemon, but I don't teach it Tm's. I will allwo it to learn the moves you want it too along the way. As for the payment, I don't except anything except Legit, sorry. No clones!

Flan. No need to trust me. I don't recieve my payment until you recieve the finalized EV trained pokemon, so there is no need for trust because we trade at same time...
Old 07-15-2007, 06:17 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyRT View Post
Silver, I can Ev train your pokemon, but I don't teach it Tm's. I will allwo it to learn the moves you want it too along the way. As for the payment, I don't except anything except Legit, sorry. No clones!

Flan. No need to trust me. I don't recieve my payment until you recieve the finalized EV trained pokemon, so there is no need for trust because we trade at same time...

No shiny? Well I can give you a legit legendary. Such as Palkia? Dialga? Maybe even Regigigas or the three regis? I don't care what he learns as long as he has Aura sphere and possibly Close Combat.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:23 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Okay, I will do for a Legendary or something, but I will decide which one later. As for the Training. I am not going to try and evolve Riolu or level him for you. I only EV train. Meaning if he evolves during the EV training, then great, if not, then you will have to evolve him. As for the moves, he doesnt learn those to later in the levels so I probably won't make it that high of a level so you will end up teaching him those moves. Now, after hearing all of that, do you still want me to train you one?
Old 07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Okay, I will do for a Legendary or something, but I will decide which one later. As for the Training. I am not going to try and evolve Riolu or level him for you. I only EV train. Meaning if he evolves during the EV training, then great, if not, then you will have to evolve him. As for the moves, he doesnt learn those to later in the levels so I probably won't make it that high of a level so you will end up teaching him those moves. Now, after hearing all of that, do you still want me to train you one?
Um...I thought you had a Lucario you would EV train?
Old 07-15-2007, 06:43 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

I do. I have 1 that is level 20 but untouched. I will EV train it but it most likely won't evolve, and it wont learn those moves you want it to learn. I am sorry.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
I do. I have 1 that is level 20 but untouched. I will EV train it but it most likely won't evolve, and it wont learn those moves you want it to learn. I am sorry.
Why not? You can't make it like you to evolve it? No thank you, as Riolu's a piece of garbage.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:54 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well I might be able to, but I don't know how much time it takes to make a pokemon happy enough to evolve, since I never had to do it before. I EV train pretty quickly, so I am not sure if it would evolve in time, sorry. If there is another pokemon you have in mind, let me know...
Old 07-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Well I might be able to, but I don't know how much time it takes to make a pokemon happy enough to evolve, since I never had to do it before. I EV train pretty quickly, so I am not sure if it would evolve in time, sorry. If there is another pokemon you have in mind, let me know...
Alrighty, a Salamence EV'd in Speed and Attack would be great. Must know Dragon Claw,everything else is fine. Is this okay?
Old 07-15-2007, 07:21 AM
ProdigyRT Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yup, I can EV train him and I got a Bagon already and everything. But like I said before, as soon as I max the EV points, I do NOT train any further. meaning, when i get to level like 25 and maxed ev points, u are getting it back, and it wont be a salamence yet... if that is ok with u, then im totally up for ev training ur salamence
Old 07-15-2007, 07:25 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Quote:
Yup, I can EV train him and I got a Bagon already and everything. But like I said before, as soon as I max the EV points, I do NOT train any further. meaning, when i get to level like 25 and maxed ev points, u are getting it back, and it wont be a salamence yet... if that is ok with u, then im totally up for ev training ur salamence
Wait wait, so...you're telling me if someone EV trained their Salamence with the same nature at lvl 50 and you EV Bagon with the same nature at a lower lvl, when both Sallies are the same, their stats will be close? Because I've come to know that the longer your pokemon goes without evolving, it seems to have weaker stats than the evolved one.