Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: January Smeargle's Art Challenge

Aww, who would want to kill Pikachu?

Actually, sadly enough, I know quite a few people (Newgrounds). Hate to think there are entire sites devoted soley to slaughtering him. But, little do they know that there's actually more than just one Pikachu in existance. THEIR EFFORTS ARE FUTILE!!!

Very nice looking picture though, Matthew! It's going to be tough for many people to place a vote with all these awesome entries.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Haha.... so defensive of crap, I feel sorry for you NP... lol I'm just playing, lol... I just picked the most popular Pokemon.... lol, It seemed most appropriate, lol, and I'm sorry the chalk line of Pika is hard to see.... lol. Oh well... lol. I made the DO NOT CROSS tape myself :P
Old 01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
TMTS Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TMTS Send a message via Yahoo to TMTS

Heh. Cheater.

The text tot eh elft is the "Veiw- soruce" for the smeargle art challenge! lol IDK... it looks good!

*tries to do something in paint*

*fails*
Old 01-17-2005, 11:37 PM
.AzureLight Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to .AzureLight Send a message via MSN to .AzureLight

Hmm... I made another one, on my computer with photoshop, it's just it's an Unown one as well... but it's different than ST's... so uh... yeah... I'll post it whenever it gets on my pc.... (hurry up dad, gimme my picture back!)
Old 01-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

That is awesome Matthew! Well done.

Man, I'm gonna have a hard time voting now...

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
Old 01-18-2005, 02:20 AM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to BlazikenInferno

figures the first contest I enter ends up having the very best compitition to go up against.

Just remember mine was done by hand. :P

I hope you do well Matthew, but I'm already sure you will.

VPP Charmander, Evolves @ 2,358 Posts
Click the banner, join Ryu Soul Alliance today

Old 01-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Cool entries everyone =) I have no chance, but I decided to mess around with Photoshop and try and come up with something ^^

Artist: Matt & Vulpix
Title: The Hope to Live
Caption:
A mysterious vortex has appeared in the sky, and is sucking in all Pokémon! Every Pokémon on the image, though, has the hope to live, and his or her own important story as to why they want life. Unfortunately, it's already too late for Loudred.

Mantine has love waiting for him at home. He's swimming his way through the high-speed winds to escape! But can he?
Sunkern has friends in his Sunkern Gang, and is afraid to be sucked in because of his lightness. Can he survive?
Scizor is heavy and metal. Can the Vortex suck him in, or can he survive the impact?
Hitmonlee was in the middle of a match when disaster struck. Will his high-jump kick be enough to secure him safety?
Chimecho is a psychic floater. But is his mind strong enough to fight the high-speed winds?
Seadra is near the center, gosh! Will he get sucked in by the vortex, or will his swimming experties help him survive?
That flock of Hoppip better watch out! Being lighter than others, they have twice the chance of being sucked up!
Gastly is a ball of gas. He can float. But can he escape disasters of this magnitude?
Huntail is fighting the current, but these currents are stronger than the calm waters of home. Will he succeed and make it home to his baby Clamperl?
Yanma is a frail bug. Can he really survive such an untimely event?
Cloyster is so heavy, he's lucky he's still not sucked in! Will his weight play for or against him in his survival?
Misdreavus is a ghost, but he's not strong enough for this! That vortex is getting mighty close... will she survive?
Psyduck... is a retarded duck. Really, dumb among Psyducks, and that's saying a lot. He's just... there, he doesn't realize what's going on. There is NO hope for him ^^;
Rapidash is used to this kind of course. Can her racehorse skills help her escape?
Krabby is near the exit of the area. But he is not all that heavy; can he really weigh out of the incident?
Executor is near the center, and his multiple heads have not yet figured out a plan of action. Good luck, Executor, you'll need it.
Horsea is kind of relaxing on the beach there, isn't he? Wake up, there's a disaster that has struck!
Lapras has rid the waves of the harshest seas. Will that experience be enough to save her?
Sneasel sure is sneaky, but can he outwit and outlast the Vortex?
Aerodactyl has been in a millenia-long slumber. Is he awake enough to survive such a typhoon?
Haunter has haunted and played games, but now that the real test has arrived, can his skills survive the test?
Fearow sure can induce fear, but what happens when fear is induced on him?
Tauros is a nasty, mean Pokémon with a tough-guy attitude. But a disaster is a whole other level of nastiness; can he truly survive?
Hitmontop is used to being upside down - and this is no change! Will this help him out of this mess?
Poor Loudred... he's getting sucked up by the Vortex right now! What could lie for him in the great beyond?

And Castform unknowingly unleashed this disaster! Will he survive? And if he does, will he survive the reaction from the enraged Pokémon affected by the disaster? Poor innocent Castform, who didn't know what wrath he was unleashing...

But the mystery remains: What is beyond the Vortex? Death? Or something worse?
We may never know.

Last edited by Matt & Vulpix; 01-18-2005 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:27 PM
HoennCallum Offline
Experienced Trainer

Well heres my entry! I apologize, it might load a little slow

http://www.freewebs.com/hoennupload/art.htm

* Cynda * Lv. 100 @ 463.

Old 01-19-2005, 09:48 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Location: Running Around With Scissors AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
Send a message via AIM to LuigiWithCheese

Gah, drew this in sbout 1.25 minutes Guess I'll enter it
Attached Images
File Type: gif die.GIF (5.4 KB, 111 views)

Click Here to See My Other Art!
"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Last edited by LuigiWithCheese; 01-19-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:10 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt & Vulpix
Cool entries everyone =) I have no chance, but I decided to mess around with Photoshop and try and come up with something ^^

Artist: Matt & Vulpix
Title: The Hope to Live
Caption:
A mysterious vortex has appeared in the sky, and is sucking in all Pokémon! Every Pokémon on the image, though, has the hope to live, and his or her own important story as to why they want life. Unfortunately, it's already too late for Loudred.

Mantine has love waiting for him at home. He's swimming his way through the high-speed winds to escape! But can he?
Sunkern has friends in his Sunkern Gang, and is afraid to be sucked in because of his lightness. Can he survive?
Scizor is heavy and metal. Can the Vortex suck him in, or can he survive the impact?
Hitmonlee was in the middle of a match when disaster struck. Will his high-jump kick be enough to secure him safety?
Chimecho is a psychic floater. But is his mind strong enough to fight the high-speed winds?
Seadra is near the center, gosh! Will he get sucked in by the vortex, or will his swimming experties help him survive?
That flock of Hoppip better watch out! Being lighter than others, they have twice the chance of being sucked up!
Gastly is a ball of gas. He can float. But can he escape disasters of this magnitude?
Huntail is fighting the current, but these currents are stronger than the calm waters of home. Will he succeed and make it home to his baby Clamperl?
Yanma is a frail bug. Can he really survive such an untimely event?
Cloyster is so heavy, he's lucky he's still not sucked in! Will his weight play for or against him in his survival?
Misdreavus is a ghost, but he's not strong enough for this! That vortex is getting mighty close... will she survive?
Psyduck... is a retarded duck. Really, dumb among Psyducks, and that's saying a lot. He's just... there, he doesn't realize what's going on. There is NO hope for him ^^;
Rapidash is used to this kind of course. Can her racehorse skills help her escape?
Krabby is near the exit of the area. But he is not all that heavy; can he really weigh out of the incident?
Executor is near the center, and his multiple heads have not yet figured out a plan of action. Good luck, Executor, you'll need it.
Horsea is kind of relaxing on the beach there, isn't he? Wake up, there's a disaster that has struck!
Lapras has rid the waves of the harshest seas. Will that experience be enough to save her?
Sneasel sure is sneaky, but can he outwit and outlast the Vortex?
Aerodactyl has been in a millenia-long slumber. Is he awake enough to survive such a typhoon?
Haunter has haunted and played games, but now that the real test has arrived, can his skills survive the test?
Fearow sure can induce fear, but what happens when fear is induced on him?
Tauros is a nasty, mean Pokémon with a tough-guy attitude. But a disaster is a whole other level of nastiness; can he truly survive?
Hitmontop is used to being upside down - and this is no change! Will this help him out of this mess?
Poor Loudred... he's getting sucked up by the Vortex right now! What could lie for him in the great beyond?

And Castform unknowingly unleashed this disaster! Will he survive? And if he does, will he survive the reaction from the enraged Pokémon affected by the disaster? Poor innocent Castform, who didn't know what wrath he was unleashing...

But the mystery remains: What is beyond the Vortex? Death? Or something worse?
We may never know.

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 01-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiWithCheese
Gah, drew this in sbout 1.25 minutes Guess I'll enter it
I love it! It's about time Pikachu got more support. Plus, it's got nice style, and shows you don't need Photoshop to create something that's good and worthwhile.

Old 01-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

Neo Pikachu... do you think I should make mine on Pikachu? If so, tell me what it should be about?

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 01-19-2005, 10:38 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Location: Running Around With Scissors AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
Send a message via AIM to LuigiWithCheese

Tanks, NP. Here's another that was spawned from my brain after wacthing a Mario parody.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12345.JPG (11.4 KB, 22 views)

Click Here to See My Other Art!
"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Old 01-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechaflame
I don't know what to make of that. I just saw the code for that smiley, and it makes me think you don't like it It's okay. I know it sucks >:P
Old 01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt & Vulpix
I don't know what to make of that. I just saw the code for that smiley, and it makes me think you don't like it It's okay. I know it sucks >:P
The background is great but I don't know why you used sprites. Maybe use an actual picture of a Pokemon and blend it more into the image?

Just a suggestion though.