Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:40 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Silent Tears

Drip. It was a pokemon. Was water falling from it's eyes as a way to clean them? Mabye. Was it sad? Probably. Through closer examination, you would find that it was a Suicune. There was a look of longing in it's eyes. If you have ever felt such sadness that nothing seemed important then you would know. But if you haven't then don't even try to imagine..... The Suicune stood up and shook it's self, it seemed to know that the sun was coming out, it fled. Why would the sunrise be a bad thing? How could something so beautiful be so deadly...
---------------------------------------

Ding ding ding There was a muffled "Murraff" as a slim arm shot out and hit the alarm clock so hard that it fell to the floor.
A girl slid out from the bed and streached. Her Dark hair was messy and tangled and her arm had a dirt streak down it. She blinked her emerald eyes and took off her pjs, she then went to her closet and pulled down a pink sweater and some jeans. Her name was Icea. No, it's not how you thought it was prononced, it's pronounced ice-ah if you still don't get then just think of snow and ice, with an A on the end. If you still don't get then you should go to school more.
Icea brushed through her hair and went down stairs for breakfast. On her way down, a Vaporeon greeted her.

"Hey Serene," She said smiling.

After a quick breakfast, she went outside and released her Charizard. After feeding it, she said good-bye and started for school. Out of all the pokemon, she liked the ice type, although she didn't have any....
Icea stopped about halfway there to catch her breath, She seemed to always be tired but she had learned to live with it. She stood up again and ran the rest of the way to school.
-----------------------------------------------------------

So? How was it? Confusing? And no, you smart people, it's not what you think it is. And for the mentally challenged people, it's going to get a lot more confusing.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 01-06-2005 at 02:24 AM.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:41 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Silent Tears

After school Icea walked slowly home. If she had a doggy tail, it would be drooping. She was so tired that she could barely stand. About halfway home, as she passed one of her many neighbors homes, some bushes shook. She jumped back and waited for a killer zombie to come out and eat her brains. But nothing more happened. She relaxed and then laughed at her foolishness. Just as she was about to go on, something glimmered, Icea walked closer and found that it was a mirror. She picked it up and ran her finger over the fine detail it had, there were three pokemon engraved in it, a yellow tiger type, a red/brown lion type and a blue wolf type. There was also a peice of hair on the gray handle, it was white. Icea wanted to ask the people that lived there if it was theres, but she tucked it in her backpack and hurried on. It was strange but it didn't feel like she stole it, it felt like she had found it after many years of searching......
-----------------------------
Well, I hope to do 1 post a day in this but if I don't then don't kill me!

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Icea opened the door to the house with her key. She hurridly walked upstairs to her room and locked the door.

"Vap?" There was a scratching at her door.

"Opps, sorry Serene, come in," Icea told her pokemon, opening the door for her.

Serene jumped on the bed and curled up in a ball.

"Alright, lets see," Icea murmered, looking through her backpack, she pulled out the delicate mirror. "Hmm...."

Once again she ran her fingers over the fine silver metal. When discovering that it was nothing special, she gently placed it on her bed.

Icea sighed and looked out the window, standing there was a man in a dark cloak. he was standing just outside her house.

Serene growled through the window.

"Whats wrong Serene?" Asked Icea, patting the Vaporeon's head, she turned back towards the window but nothing was there...

hm.. that was strange... All of a sudden she was very tired and slumped onto her bed, the last thing she saw was an odd rainbow light....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-01-2005 at 02:07 AM.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:48 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

As Icea opened her eyes she noticed that it was quite warm. She lifted up her heavy head, her green eyes scanning her surroundings. She was outside, although it wasen't winter like at home, everything was green and lush.

"What the...." Icea murmered. She then remembered, where was Serene?

As she called for her pokemon, her hand brushed over a pokeball, she tossed it to the ground and Serene popped out looking very confused at being in a pokeball. She hugged the Vaporeon and then relized that she had Charizard's pokeball as well.

Icea stood up and looked around a second time. "Hmm... I wonder where we are... I know! This is just a dream!" She said as she pinched herself, "Okay, so it's not...."

"Vap?" Serene looked around un-sure of her surrondings.

Icea then looked down, the mirror was there. She quickly stuffed it in her pack.

Just then a girl on a bike went by, she stopped near them. She had blonde hair and was quite tall. She wore a grey tank-top and white pants.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked, looking over them.

"Um... can you please tell me where we are?" Icea asked.

"Ha!" The girl started laughing, "Don't you know? Boy, you are very silly. This is Daiou Town,"

"Oh, ya, I knew that..."

"So, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you around these parts, oh and by the way, Im Summer."

"Well I'm not quite sure...."

"What? How can you not be sure?" Summer asked, cutting her off, "Anyway, aren't you going to tell me who you are?"

"Well, I'm Icea,"

"Hmm... " Summer started, "I like it," She finished, grinning.

"How far is the main town? If you want we could get something to eat and I could tell you the whole story," Icea said, shocked at how brave she was, she waited nervously for her answer.

"Sure, I like you, lets go!" She shouted, peddling down the street.

"WAIT!" But she was already gone.

Icea and Serene ran after her.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-16-2005 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:52 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Icea finally made it to the little restaraunt. She was huffing and puffing as she pulled up a chair next to Summer, who was sitting there like she had been there for ages. Serene walked through the door and lay under the small table.

"Finally!," Summer said, "Hey waiter! We'll have two orange fizzes and a bowl of water for the Vaporeon!" She motioned to a waiter who nodded.

Icea could tell that Summer was the kind that didn't wait for answers.

"So....." Summer started as the drinks came.

Icea took a several big gulps of the drink before answering, "Well, It's kind of hard to explain but if you don't interupt than I can tell it,"

Summer nodded, looking a little hurt.

"Ok, well, I was walking home from school...." Icea started. She told the whole story with Summer occationally nodding.

When she was done Summer abruptly said, "Ok well, one question, whats a school?"

Icea was shocked, Summer didn't even sound a little alarmed at the story.

"Well..." Icea started, trying to find the right words, "It's a place where kids go to learn."

"Ok, well, whats a kid?"

Icea almost fell off her chair.

After a long discussion with Summer it seemed that in this strange world there were different names for words and there was no school. 'Kids' were called children. Summer also said that many people travel through worlds using mirrors. Although only a few humans had them.

"All right, how about I show you my pokemon?" Asked Summer, already heading outside. Icea was relived that they were called Pokemon here.

"Come on out everyone!" She yelled, throwing three pokeballs to the ground.

Out popped a Furret, A Hoppip, and a Pigeot. Next Icea called out Charizard and introduced Serene.

After they had returned their pokemon Icea suddenly relized something. How was she going to get home?

"Whats wrong?" Asked Summer, noticing Icea's sad expression.

"Well, It's really nice here, but I kind of want to get home..."

"Thats easy! Follow me!" Summer shouted, hopping on her bike and peddiling north.

"Here we go again," Icea grumbled as she ran after her....
----------------------------

"The human is here" Said a female voice, barely human.

"Excellent, begin right away," A male voice drooned. We'll get you earth girl, we'll get you....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-15-2005, 05:04 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

When Icea finally reached the little brick house she burst through the door breathing heavily. Serene came up behind her and layed at the front door. Icea stepped inside and saw Summer sitting at a little oak table talking to a little old man.

"Finally!" Said Summer with a flick of her hair, "Icea, this is Tim, Tim, this is Icea,"

The old man nodded and smiled, showing yellow teeth.

"Umm.... hi," Replied Icea, sitting at the table, she didn't see why seeing this man would help her.

As if reading her mind Summer said, "Tim here is the only one in the village who ever had a mirror,"

"Yes, thats true," Said Tim, "Now, can I see that mirror of yours?"

How did he know I have a mirror
thought Icea, as she took it out of her backpack and handed it to him.

"Oh my word!" He said, nearly falling out of his chair, "This is the Legandary Mirror!"

"The what?" Asked Icea uncertainly.

"There was only one of these mirrors ever made, but the question is, how did you get it in your world...." He finshed staring at her.

"Well I..." Started Icea, "Hmmm.... You are in great danger my girl, with this mirror you can only come to this world, you can't get back," He interupted.

Icea slumped in her chair, she then came up with an idea, "Hey! Why don't I use your mirror!"

"Im sorry, but that mirror broke a long time ago, Summer here said that I was the only one to have a mirror, she didn't say that I still had it,"

Icea glared at Summer, who was filling her nails.

"There is only one way to get home now," Tim said thoughtfully, "But it is very dangerous,"

Right then Icea gave up hope, why did it have to be dangerous?

"You must go through Magic Forest, then you must cross the Quick Dessart, Then and only then you find a small village on top of a Volcano, there is a Woman there who has a mirror which can take you back home," He finished.

"Great, thanks for your help Tim, well, we best be going," Said Summer abuptly.

"Wait! There is one more thing" Tim said, holding up his hand, "If you get lost, use the mirror as a map, just say, Show Me The Map! And it will know. You may go now," Tim finished staring into Icea's eyes, as if knowing a secret about her that she didn't even know.

As they headed outside Summer said, "Well I guess I'll go with you, it's boring here,"

"Wait, I don't even know if I ...." Wait A minute, what am i saying, "I mean, ok." Finished Icea.

"Oh no, it's getting dark, lets head to my place to eat and sleep," Offered Summer.

"Sure," Icea yawned, just relizing how hungry and tired she was. Since Serene was so tired, Icea picked her up and headed to Summer's house.
------------------------------------That Night

The Suicune came again, as it did every night. It ran and ran until it could run no more before stopping on a hill. It sat down and uttered a long mournful howl. A single tear slid from it's eye. Just then It saw a plane coming. A rope was lowered by the place where Icea slept. Out stepped a large figure cloaked in a dark cape.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" Asked the female voice from before, "I mean, we have many others who could do it in a heartbeat."

"I want to make this killing last..." The male hissed.

As if sensing the evil, the Suicune ran toward them, showering them with a rain dance.

"Sh!t! The Suicune is here already!" The male raised a hand and a powerful phycic blast raced toward Suicune. Although the Suicune was tired, it dodged and used aurora beam, hitting it's mark.

The man swore and boared the plane again, "Next time you won't be so lucky!" He yelled as they flew away.

Exausted, the pokemon cheaked on the still body of the sleeping Icea before running, as the sun was coming up...

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 01-15-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 02:05 AM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

As Icea and Summer walked down the dusty road, a million thoughts were running through her head. She wondered about how hard the journey was going to be. She thought about what to do when she got there, if she did get there.

Summer inturupted her thoughts, "The map says to turn left here, wow, is this fun or what!"

Icea just had to smile,"Ya, a real walk in the park," She said as she rolled her eyes mockingly.

Summer smiled back as they walked further up the road.
Icea was only have listening as Summer went on to talk. Does she ever stop talking? She thought, although she actually liked it.

About two hours later they took a break by an empty field. Icea pulled out three sandwhiches, one for her, one for Summer, and one for Serene. They then fed the other pokemon some pokemon food that they had packed.

After they returned their pokemon, they started up again. After a while they reached the magic forest. Icea stopped at the dge and swallowed hard. It looked very dark in there....

"Aren't you coming?" Asked Summer as she turned around.

"Ya, sure," Replied Icea as she stepped into the forest. Serene at her heels.

After a while the forest didn't seem so scary anymore. But Icea knew not to let her gaurd down....
--------------------------------
Little did the girls know, they were being watched....
-------------
Sorry that I couldn't reply for a while, I was quite busy.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-21-2005, 10:57 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

As they walked deeper into the forest, they seemed to be getting slower. The atmosphere was gloomy and Icea kept thinking, What is the point if we are just going to die... mabye it should be now.... but then she would shake the foolish thought off and continue. But the farther they walked, the harder it was to keep that thought out of her head. It then dawned on her that Summer and Serene must be feeling the same way. Serene was dragging her tail on the ground and looking hopeless. So Icea quickly returned her to her pokeball, thinking that Serene may do something to harm herself. But she couldn't do that to Summer. Summer's grey eyes were blurry and she kept stopping.

"Summer! There's something going on in this forest, but we have to fight it!"

Summer stopped and fell to the ground. Although she wasen't hurt, she looked deeply sadened and it was like she couldn't hear a word that Icea was saying.

"Oh no...." Started Icea.

"Oh no is right insect!" Said a feminine voice from behind.

Icea turned to see a lady with short light blue hair and a white uniform on.

The first thought that popped into Icea's head was that she didn't have a letter on her outfit, like the other teams. Mabye she wasen't part of a team....

"Your going to die!" The woman said, laughing and smiling like she had said a joke.

Icea then thought, yes, that would be nice.... but she hurridly dismissed the thought. She would NOT die because of those strange thoughts.

"No," Said a calm male voice. A man in a dark cloak appeared. Red eyes shone through, although it was impossibe to tell what he looked like.

"I want to kill her," He smiled.

Icea panicked, and started to shake.

"Hmm.... It seems this forests magic depressing power is starting to affect her, and her friend it seems."

Icea then saw a faint blue line around the two, it must be keeping them from being affected!

"But sir, I could easily..."

"No!" The man spoke again, making the woman be quiet.

"Now girl, just close your eyes and it will be over before it even started!"

A part of her wanted to give in, wanted to let the darkness inclose her, but the other part wanted to live.

"No! I won't let you!" She shouted, drawing Charizard's pokeball. But before she could let her trusted pokemon out, the man raised a gloved hand and the pokeball was incased in the same strange blue light. It zoomed out of her hand in into his.

"Humans, when will they learn?" He smirked.

Icea bit her lip and gave up hope agian, No! I won't let the darkness get me!

"Alright, you win," She said, slowly walking over to them.

"Humph, that was easier then I thought!" The man started, "Now, come here,"

She walked over to him, a faint smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"Thats the problem with bad guys, they never win!" She yelled as she pulled a can of teargas from her back pocket, (she always kept a spare in case she needed it) She pulled off the cap and sprayed it in the two's eyes. They shouted and covered thier eyes, the man dropping the pokeball.

Icea quickly grabbed it and sent out Charizard. The orange dragon roared and flapped it's massive wings. Icea just had enough time to pull Summer onto his back and climb on herself. The large Charizard rose into the air and into the distance.

"Sir, should we go after them?" Asked the woman, rubbing at her eyes.

"No, let them go," He said, already healed. We will meet again, very few fool me once, I never make the same mistake twice....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-23-2005, 10:33 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Are you sure.... Spoke a deep voice that sounded like a raging fire.

Yes, This girl needs me now more than ever....
The second voice spoke like a calm river flowing.

If you're sure than you better go soon
The third voice sounded like thunder.

The watery voiced one nodded and ran.....
-----------------------------------------------------
As they flew over the vast forest, the effects of the sadness began to wear off. Icea then found that they couldn't fly the whole way, not even half, as there was little air up above and the wild bird pokemon seemed angry to have vistors in thier skys. Charizard landed in the dense forest a while later and Icea returned her loyal pokemon.

"Huh? Where am I?" Asked Summer as she came back to her senses.

"So who do you think they are?" Asked Icea after she had filled Summer in.

"Well it's obvious that he wants your mirror," Stated Summer, "And hey, come on, I wasen't THAT out of it was I?" She grinned.

"I can see where your coming form, I mean If he were to get my mirror then he could go back to earth," Replied Icea, ignoring Summers last statment.

She gently took the mirror from her backpack and holded it up to the light. It shone as never before.

"Well, I'll go get some wood so we can start a fire," Said Summer as she released her pokemon to help.

"What? Ok.... umm...." Icea mumbled, transfixed by the mirror.

"Vap?" Asked Serene, as she touched her master's shoulder with her paw.

Icea paid no attention to the worried blue pokemon.

All of a sudden the mirror started to glow a pale ice blue. Somewhere in Icea's mind told her to let go, but she was hypnotized. The three legendary dogs on the front started to spin in a circle. Only seconds passed, but it seemed like hours to Icea. She felt dizzy... All of a sudden it stopped, and a water droplet soared slowly through the mirror, it went to Icea and stopped by her heart, it then disappeared inside of her. Icea suddenly snapped to attention, she felt tired... the waves sounded from all around... Everything went black....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-26-2005, 12:36 AM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Is she awake?
Yes, it appears so, you had better leave, I want to handle this on my own...

Icea slowly opened her eyes and looked around, she appeared to be in some kind of tower. The gleamed with fresh paint, and an overwelming scent hung thick in the air. She heard footsteps as a pokemon of some sort fled from the room. She would have licked to sleep some more when a voice that sounded like a flowing stream spoke quietly.

So, you are awake. Welcome to Tin Tower, me and my brothers home.

Icea suddenly awoke, as the sweet pull of sleep left her she thought about the pokemon's words, but wasen't the Tin Tower destroyed by a fire? Or was that a different one? She didn't know or care.

"Who are you?" She spoke clearly, strangly she wasen't scared by this legand.

Ha! Thats good, you show no fear, well you shouldn't, we have known each other for many years.

She was just going to ask millions of questions, annoying ones that popped in her head when the Suicune spoke again.

No use in asking all of those questions, they will be answered in time. First I will tell you a tale, please do not inturrupt.

Icea nodded, she sat up and crossed her legs.

Well, where shall I begin? When you a baby, the evil oganization Zamma, knew that it would be your destiny to find the mirror. But with no way to get to your world, they decided to wait until the portal on Volcano Island opened once more. Just so you know, there is a portal there. Now, that only happens oce every 13 years and me and my brothers managed to stop them the first time, killing all of them but the leader and one of his loyal subjects. We knew that we would not have the power to do this again and so we let you find the mirror and come to this world to fight them. I have been watching over you ever since you were a baby, although at night we would join as one, such is the price of protecting a mortal. The beautiful pokemon took a deep breath and stared at Icea, obiously wanting her to speak.

She finally gasped in some air and spoke shakily, "So..so those people weren't trying to get the mirror, they were trying to kill me?"

Suicune nodded silently.

"And I can also get home another way? And we are fused together at night? But I can never recall it and,"

Silence. Thats enough questions for now. Right now we need you more than ever, you and your friend Summer must change course and head west, to Volcano Island. Once there you and I, fused together can fight and kill the leader of Zamma. Mow that you know about this secret, you will be able to know when we are together. Now go. You have much explaining to do to your friend, and the portal will open again in as little as three weeks. Suicune smiled, Now you have a part of my in your heart at all times, and I can rest easier npw instead of cying at night, I hated it when it was morning because I couldn't protect you.....

There was a bright light as Icea soared through the air, she was going back....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-27-2005, 11:11 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Icea slowly opened her eyes, squinting at the bright sun. Was it a dream?

"Are you okay?"Summer peered down, looking very worried, "I came back from collecting firewood and you were lying here, thank god you woke up a few seconds later, I was about to,"

"Summer!" Icea inturupted her, "How long were you gone for?" She asked sitting up.

"Only about 5 minutes, There was a tree that was lying there, it...,"

Icea groaned, typical Summer. "Well, I have a new plan," Icea started, "I think we should ditch our old route and head west,"
----------------------------------------------

About an hour later they were on their way west. After a lot of explaining, Icea had finally been able to convince Summer to change their direction. Although she hadn't said anything about Suicune, she only said that this would be a quicker way for her to get home. She had let out Serene and the pokemon haden't talked to her for a while since she had recalled her to her pokeball. But now Serene had forgiven her. As they walked deeper into the forest they learned why it was called Magic Forest.....
---------------------------------------------
Sorry it was kinda short

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 01-31-2005, 10:56 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

They continued walking until they felt they could walk no more. But as they finally left the middle of teh forest, a strong magic fell upon them, making them totally refreshed and giddy with happines.

"Wow! So this is why they call it magic forest!" Smiled Icea, jumping around.

"HA! Tag, your it!" Yelled Summer as she came up and tagged Icea.

After Icea had tagged Serene, they were all runnning around with glee, they were flailing thier arms and jumping around.

After a while the effects wore off, they had gotten out of range from the happy effects.

"Oh, where are we?" Asked Icea, noticing that they were way off course. They had been running North.

"What the?" Summer looked dazzed.

"We must have been in the 'happy' part of the forest, lets go around this way," They started walking east, around the unusual giddy part.

It then dawned on Icea, "Wait a minute!" Icea Said, anger flashing in her eyes. "That stupid old man didn't tell us anything about these dangers or about the forest!"

"Oh, well, mabye he didn't know..."

"Don't stick up for him Summer!" Icea crashed ahead, "Oh, when we get out of this you be sure to hit him over the head with a board!"

"Well, I suppose I could, " Summer was resiting the urge to laugh.

-------------------------------------

"Wow, how long have we been walking?" Icea sat on the ground and looked up at Summer.

"Far too long," Summer announced and fell instantly asleep.

Icea admired Summer's special ability.

Her and Serene curled up together, Icea was happy in knowing that she would be able to see Suicune again.....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500