Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:24 AM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets & D/P Strategies & Movesets, Pointless?

Well, why are there two of those? It's kind of pointless, the D/P theards are already filled with SPAM and people asking for trades. I've seen a few people getting angry about the fact they can't get their team rated because everytime they refresh the page, a D/P Trade Theard pops up. Why don't you just take out thee D/P Strategies & Movesets, and just make Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets for the both of them, people already post in them anyways about their D/P Team since they are sick of the trades.

-Ichii
Old 07-20-2007, 07:27 AM
DrCoolSanta Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DrCoolSanta Send a message via MSN to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Yahoo to DrCoolSanta
Default Re: Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets & D/P Strategies & Movesets, Pointless?

Well, I have to agree, we need this change.

VPP
Salemence

Hatched!
Evolved to Shellgon!
Evolved to Salamence!
Level 100: 311

Old 07-20-2007, 09:34 PM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets & D/P Strategies & Movesets, Pointless?

Well, thats one person who agrees with me.

-Ichii
Old 07-20-2007, 09:37 PM
uxie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to uxie

I agree with you on this one. The D/P Forums are quite SPAM-filled, and every little bit helps. Anyway, it's pointless to have two forums on such similar topics. D/P SAM is the more specific, and therefore should be merged with PSAM.

Friend Code Info

Still paired with Eveelover12!
Requiem for the DCC
Old 07-20-2007, 10:29 PM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

That's two, we need alot more people to get this through. It'll help people get their team rated and such.

-Ichii
Old 07-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

I gotta agree as well, it is kinda pointless having two separate forums for pretty much the same thing, and what with the D/P Thread SPAM, well, yeah, you get my point. *nod nod*

[Gaby-Kun]

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 07-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I wanted to get my team rated for NetBattle, but everyone seems to be talking about D/P Pokemon and moves. I agree with BladeTest, but I find it annoying that everything on that is D/P. I think that people should be able to state what Pokemon/Moves they're using by putting R/S/E in the post.

But BladeTest, you're on the money! =]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 07-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I agree wholeheartedly with this idea. It's really depressing when you want to get a team you worked hard on rated but nobody can even see it because a thousand LEGIT DARKRAI FOR SHINIES threads pop up.

As for RSE teams, maybe a single pinned thread could be there for them, since there's so much less demand in terms of rating for them in relation to D/P.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:44 AM
DrCoolSanta Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DrCoolSanta Send a message via MSN to DrCoolSanta Send a message via Yahoo to DrCoolSanta

Well, people seeking to get their movesets and strategies rated, are rarely n00bs, and because of some they can't get their post counts up and finish VPPs. Above that, they don't even get them rated, I don't think anyone will have a reason to disagree, I think, it's time some authorities see this thread.

VPP
Salemence

Hatched!
Evolved to Shellgon!
Evolved to Salamence!
Level 100: 311

Last edited by DrCoolSanta; 07-23-2007 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:29 PM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Alright more people think this a good idea, tell everyone you know about this idea.

-Ichii
Old 07-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

i agree. this gets extremely annoying.

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:17 PM
mjb4991 Offline
Banned

I agree. You have my vote.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

The separation was created because of the increased activity surrounding DP. I think the board is fine as it is. Besides, DP provides a whole different strategy than previous r/b, g/s, and r/s games.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 AM
BladeTest Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post
The separation was created because of the increased activity surrounding DP. I think the board is fine as it is. Besides, DP provides a whole different strategy than previous r/b, g/s, and r/s games.

~Jack~
Jack, some people aren't getting their teams helped oout with because the D/P Trading Theard is full of people. Plus, people already post strategies there for their D/P Team since they don't like the fact that they can't get their team's rated, so why not just combine the two.

-Ichii
Old 07-24-2007, 06:00 AM
Who Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Who Send a message via MSN to Who

As jack put it, the strategies are different. As for peoples threads not being seen, the people who usually want to help with strategies are browsing the DP strategy boards regardless of whether it appears on the top post on the forums home page. If everything was based on what was on the top of the forums home page, a lot of topics wouldn't be posted in, but thats obviously not the case. I for one plan to spend time in DP strategy when I get back.

My thoughts,
Who

FC: 3565-8032-2553 Name: Rek

www.ratedt.net/DR

My vB forums for videogames/anime.