Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon RPG's Ľ Pokemon Ultra RPG Ľ General Ľ Marketplace

Marketplace Pokemart, Quizzes and Contests inside! Spend or earn your money here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Urpg Awards 2004 ^.^ {RESULTS}

(|]== *Spotlights* ==[|)

The year is past and it is time to honor those individuals by handing out awards. This will be the second annual awards.
-Rules-
...You may vote for up to two people (excluding yourself)
...This is for the URPG only!! Don't think about the other boards on the forum.
...This is only for 2004. Think about the whole year (if you can)
...Only reply with your votes. If you want to talk about your voting, post in here.
...Voting will stop at the end of the month and tallied and announced the following day.
...Winners are immortilized in the Rules Thread for the whole year. Winners don't get any money.
...As incentive, anyone who votes gets $3,000 (not me).

Favorite Author:

Favorite Moderator/Co-official:
They are Jack, Curtis, Dux, Fair, Shroomish, Flare, Nintendo and Hkim to choose from.
Favorite Ref:

Best WAR participant:

Best Battler:

Best Gym Leader:

Greatest in ~Lookie~:

Coolest member:

Funniest member:

Most dedicated:

Most helpful member:

Most intelligent:

Nicest member:

Fastest Growing Member:

Favorite Pokemon: 1 vote here

Fondest Memory 1 vote here

Look back at old threads to get an idea who you want to vote for. Good luck all!
*If I forget a section, please inform me ASAP. Thanks.

-| Links |-
Old 01-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004
Default Re: Urpg Awards 2004 ^.^

Favorite Author:
Neo.

Jack, Hkim.

Favorite Ref:
Jack, Mana.

Best WAR participant:
Dap,

Best Battler:
Akdude, Marth.

Best Gym Leader:
Tamer, Vellyvell.

Greatest in ~Lookie~:

Coolest member:
Dap, Tamer.

Funniest member:
Mana, Dan.

Most dedicated:
Jack, Dap.

Most helpful member:
Dap, Bron.

Most intelligent:
Mana, Marth.

Nicest member:
Dap, Neo.

Fastest Growing Member:

Favorite Pokemon:
Charizard.

Fondest Memory:
Okay, this was a difficult choice, but I finally have one. My battle against JDV2.0. 1 vs 1, GSC, No Items. My starter (Charmander) vs his Totodile. After 3 pages and 36 posts, my Charmander finally managed to take him down. Charmander evolved at the end of the battle.

I'll fill in the rest later.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."

Last edited by Phoenix004; 01-17-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Favorite Author:
Jack

Curtis

Favorite Ref:
Mana

Best WAR participant:
Harry

Best Battler:
Curtis

Best Gym Leader:
Allie

Greatest in ~Lookie~:
No vote.

Coolest member:
Mana

Funniest member:
Fair

Most dedicated:
Jack

Most helpful member:
Omegamiko

Most intelligent:
Mana

Nicest member:
Mana

Fastest Growing Member:
Bronislav

Houndoom

Elite fights.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 01-12-2005, 08:08 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

Favorite Author: jack

Favorite Moderator/Co-official:dux holmes
They are Jack, Curtis, Dux, Fair, Shroomish, Flare, Nintendo and Hkim to choose from.
Favorite Ref: dux yo yo

Best WAR participant: raik

Best Battler: :]

Best Gym Leader: no idea

Greatest in ~Lookie~: raik

Coolest member: myself :D raik

Funniest member: raik

Most dedicated: mana

Most helpful member: leppy duder

Most intelligent: mana

Nicest member: mana

Fastest Growing Member: homy holmes style no idea

kthnx bai
Old 01-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Nintendofreak000 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via MSN to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendofreak000

Favorite Author:
I can't say

Now this'd be unfair.....eh Flare

Favorite Ref:
As would this one...

Best WAR participant:
Harry

Best Battler:
Mana, Dux

Best Gym Leader:
Deluxe

Greatest in ~Lookie~:
I always vote for Scott, although not sure if he's around anymore.

Coolest member:
Dux, Curtis, Lep, Mana, Harry, you guys are great

Funniest member:
Scott

Most dedicated:
Jack

Most helpful member:
Harry, Mana

Most intelligent:
....I won't answer this

Nicest member:
Neither this one either

Fastest Growing Member:
I can't tell, I just worry over the administrative things, not really into individual statistics.

Hmmm...wow tough...Salamence just cause it was annoying to get

Our first completed 9 vs 9 3 teamed free for all tournament GS 3 items per person. Reffed by Figgy...god that was more awesome then awesome.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:22 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer

Favorite Author:
Fair, Neo

Jack, Hkim.

Favorite Ref:
Nin

Best WAR participant:
Jack

Best Battler:
Marth, Nin

Best Gym Leader:
Tamer, Vellyvell.

Greatest in ~Lookie~:
Don't Really care

Coolest member:
Dap, Tamer.

Funniest member:
Fair.

Most dedicated:
Jack, Marth

Most helpful member:
Dap, Jack

Most intelligent:
Jack, Marth.

Nicest member:
Dap, Neo.

Fastest Growing Member:
Tamer

Favorite Pokemon:
Charizard.

Fondest Memory:
FFA Battles

This suit is black not.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Favorite Author:

Favorite Ref: Shroomish, and who ever is on at the time.

Best WAR participant:

Best Battler:

Best Gym Leader:

Greatest in ~Lookie~:Spam fest and should be shot down and burried!!

Coolest member:

Funniest member:

Most dedicated:

Most helpful member: Mr. Harry

Most intelligent:

Nicest member:

Fastest Growing Member:

Favorite Pokemon: Jolteon

Fondest Memory:
Old 01-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

i never wrote a story for URPG this year, don't vote for me there...
and i forgot the 'wish u were here' category. oh well.

Favorite Author:
Aleyquala
Dux
Favorite Ref:
mlugia
Best WAR participant:
Curtis
Best Battler:
mlugia
Best Gym Leader:
JT
Greatest in ~Lookie~:
Ace/Duke
Coolest member:
Bron
Funniest member:
Alex/Blur/Baron, Fair
Most dedicated:
Nintendo
Most helpful member:
Dux
Most intelligent:
Raik
Nicest member:
Shroomish
Fastest Growing Member:
mlugia
Dratini
Summer time battle madness

-| Links |-
Old 01-13-2005, 11:19 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Favorite Author: None

Favorite Moderator/Co-official: Jack

Favorite Ref: mlugia

Best WAR participant: None

Best Battler: None

Best Gym Leader: None

Greatest in ~Lookie~: None

Coolest member: None

Funniest member: Fair

Most dedicated: Jack

Most helpful member: Jack

Most intelligent: mlugia

Nicest member: Jack

Fastest Growing Member: mlugia

Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine

Fondest Memory ...one or two years ago, when the URPG was wayyy more lively than it was now. All the battles then were pretty much fond memories. I still remember killing Matt's Quagsire with my Lotad ^_^''

I didn't vote for most of the categories as either I didn't want to vote in that particular category or nobody fitted there. Have fun.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Magare

Since Dux is gonna rip my head off if I dont vote, guess I have to vote as well....

Favorite Author: None

Favorite Moderator/Co-official: none

Favorite Ref: none

Best WAR participant: Jack

Best Battler: Curtis, Dux etc. (the list goes on here)

Best Gym Leader: Curtis and Allie (sorry Dux, the psychic lady beats you here)

Greatest in ~Lookie~: None

Coolest member: None

Funniest member: Scott

Most dedicated: Jack

Most helpful member:

Most intelligent: none

Nicest member: more or less everyone, but my 2 votes go to Dap and Tamer

Fastest Growing Member: mlugia

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard & Houndoom

Fondest Memory: My first 2 battles in the URPG. Against Curtis's P2 and Dux's Zam

Last edited by Magare; 01-15-2005 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:47 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Favorite Author:
Fair

Jack, Dux

Favorite Ref:
Nin

Best WAR participant:
Jack

Best Battler:
Mana, Dux

Best Gym Leader:
Dux

Greatest in ~Lookie~:
Fair

Coolest member:
Jack, Dux

Funniest member:
Fair

Most dedicated:
Lep, Nin

Most helpful member:
Lep, Nin

Most intelligent:
Nin, Dux

Nicest member:
Nin, JT

Fastest Growing Member:
JT, Mana

Favorite Pokemon:
Bulbasaur

Fondest Memory
Never-ending battle with Mana (In truth, it didn't end)
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316

I know I havenít been around too much but Iíll still vote for those who deserve it. I have added reasons to my votes because I feel I need to justify them.

Favorite Author: Luckyducky, Neo Pikachu

I donít read the urpg stories really that much yet the times I did I have to vote for two people that caught my eye.
Lucky hasnít really been around of late yet earlier on in the year she was writing some great stuff. Think, she was the only one to have caught Feebas in a story. A feat that people have tried yet they failed. She is in all a great urpg writer.

As I said, I don't read the URPG stories too often but I went to read the stories for the competition and Neo's was amazing. So I am voting him because of that.

Favorite Moderator/Co-official: Jack.

Some people donít know how lucky they are. Without Jack this place isnít the same. If he left, it would be hard to replace him. No wait you canít replace himÖ but you could try. Just another thanks Jack for keeping this place alive.

Favorite Ref: Mlugia

During the last year when the URPG found its lack of activity most refs gave up in reffing. When there were battles to be reffed and no-one wanted to step up to the plate only one guy did it and that was Mana. Mana you have reffed so many battles in your short stay with us and Iím sure you will do so much more.

Best WAR participant: Koolcurtis

I assume we are talking about War Season 3 not War Season 3 and ĺ. Well if anyoneís got experience of this guy then itís me. I have been kicked to the floor in defeat and it wasnít pretty. Even when I had the upper hand in battle he still won it and I respect him for that. He didnít only beat me but others too so its safe to say he was the best war participant last war season.

Best Battler: Mlugia, Koolcurtis

This one I voted two because I canít separate them. I have faced both of them in competitive battles and lost both times and the way they battle is amazing. Both have different styles but both are great in battle.

Best Gym Leader: Allie

To be honest with you I have battled good gym leaders and bad gym leaders. To be more honest I would say that most my gym battles werenít as hard as I had expected. There were a few that stood out such as Magare and his Cinnibar Island Gym. That was one intense battle I had with him. I didnít beat him the first time round I donít think, even when I had the obvious advantage. Yet there is someone better than Magare and that is Allie. She hasnít been around off late and in fact Iím thinking that she was only here in the first few months of last year. That doesnít matter because those few months outclassed anybody. Her skill in gym battles was unparallel and it seemed impossible to beat her. I for one saw Matt try 5 times to beat her and fail every time. I tried once and lost easily. She isnít here right now and I hope she comes back because if she doesnít then thatís one major blow to the URPG.

Greatest in ~Lookie~: Fair

Heh I think I only visited this place once or twice and I saw Fair being crazy so much in that time for him to win that vote of me.

Coolest member: Marth, Magare

Well undoubtedly there are a lot of cool people around who do cool things yet two people stand out. Dux is one of my more recent friends and the conversations I have with him make me think him as a cool guy in addition to a friend. Magare also is pretty cool. This is the second year running I have voted him for being coolÖit might turn into a bit of a record :). Well like Dux he is a cool individual and also my good friend. Itís his attitude that makes him cool and makes him fun to talk to. Keep it cool guys.

Funniest member: Mlugia, Hkim

Ah I have had fun times with these two. They are funny in different ways. Mana likes his odd jokes in the battle rooms that spice the whole thing up while Harry has his serious robot demeanour which is equally as funny in different ways. Mana donít lose your odd jokes because that personality of yours is to kill for. Harry, I know you donít have a lot of time as you continue to fight your real age (what is it? 184 now?). As long as you keep your humour I donít mind.

Most dedicated: Jack, Tamer

Jack speaks for itself as I said about him before in best Moderator/Co-official.
Tamer though I havenít spoken about yet. This guy is extremely dedicated and throughout the year has proven himself so. Even when things go wrong he is upbeat and gives everything to this place. I remember when the URPG was losing activity fast and I had set up the thread to help revive it. It was though Tamer who had first took action not me and he helped me set that thread up so more credit should go to him for his love for the urpg and the forum.

Most helpful member: Johto Trainer, Tamer

Countless times have I seen J.T helping out around the URPG. In the ĎWant a Gymí thread he is always there and helping out others. He likes to get involved and thatís what got him the promotion to Co-official and Houenn league organiser. What better guy to put in charge of Houenn that helps out so much there?
Tamer is like I said about being dedicated. I also see him being helpful like in threads that need to be locked he is the first to advise and help out.

Most intelligent: Mlugia

I donít know what defines intelligent in the URPG but if it is about the tactical knowledge of the URPG and how things work then it would be hard to beat Mana. He has only been here a short while yet he knows more than a lot of experienced refs including me. If I ever am stuck in reffing and heís online he is always the first one I turn to because I know I can rely on his tactical knowledge of the game.

Nicest member: Phoenix, Dan

Phoenix is another one of my more recent friends yet I feel like Iíve known him a lifetime. God this guy is so nice that anyone he meets would love being his friend. I for one value his friendship greatly and I bet Iím not alone in saying that. If ever I needed someone to talk to, if I was ever down and had no-one to talk to, it was Mike (phoenix) that was there. Just to say thanks again Mike for being my friend.
Dan is another recent friend. He, like Mike is a great guy to talk to and a nice person all round. Unlike a lot of people that I know he is one that can carry a conversation on and on which is something I like because others sometimes leave a void there and you canít talk to them, you have to force a conversation out of them. Iím glad to say Dan isnít like that. I hope to enjoy more conversations with you on AIM.

Fastest Growing Member: Mlugia, Phoenix

Heh, it seems that I have voted Mana a lot this year, and it isnít without good reason. If there has to be a URPG member of the year in total it would be him. He hasnít been around that long yet he has grown in statue so much and nearly everyone regards him as someone you fight with respect. You can never underestimate him and if he has done this much so far in the URPG then imagine when he has been here a long time.

Phoenix again is one of the fastest growing members that I have met. I often meet inexperienced battlers when they are starting out in the URPG and occasionally I come across those who really stand out and sometimes (like some people will know) I just feel they will go on and be great and I make a point of telling them. I did it when Allie was starting out and I did it when Mike did too. If he keeps up his progress then a warning to you vets because he will get a lot stronger than he is now. I would love to see him do it and Iím with him all the way.

Favorite Pokemon: Umbreon

I have so many favourites like I discussed them in my Elite 4 application. Like Gardevoir, Nidoking and Electabuzz. All three have been past favourites yet they donít match up to the standards of my new favourite. I now have this fascination with Umbreon, it can do so much and still can have so much to give. It is in my future elite team for a good reason and when I face the Elite 4, it will be there fighting alongside me.

Fondest Memory

I have so many fond memories of last year. But what was the greatest? It could have been me winning that 6 on 6 against Magare or it could be Tri-blade finally coming back. The memory though that I chose for my fondest was not one that was happy at the time. I guess my fondest memory looking back was when I got beaten by Curtis in our battle. At the time I was upset at the defeat yet looking back Iím glad it happened because it has spurred me on more than if it hadnít happened.

What a year this has been with all the ups and downs highs and lows, exciting battles, fierce rivalries and great friendships. It really is amazing that this place is still up and running. It has had a few set backs yet it is still here and even if new authorities come in or out we still stand strong together. Letís do our best to make 2005 even better. I for one will make every effort that is available to me, and I hope everyone else will too.

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~

Last edited by Raddstealth316; 01-26-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:21 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

Favorite Author:N/A

Jack and Curt
Favorite Ref:

Best WAR participant:Dap

Best Battler:Raik

Best Gym Leader:Curt

Greatest in ~Lookie~:N/A

Coolest member:JT

Funniest member:Pheonix

Most dedicated:Harry

Most helpful member:

Most intelligent:Mana

Nicest member:

Fastest Growing Member:Kutoru

Favorite Pokemon: Flareon

Fondest Memory Helping to train new trainers after my glorious return.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 01-15-2005, 02:21 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Favorite Moderator/Co-official: Harry

Favorite Ref: Jack, ML

Best WAR participant: No idea, since I don't follow War URPG Batles.

Best Battler: Dux

Best Gym Leader: Magare (Gotta vote for my fellow Fire Gym here)

Greatest in ~Lookie~: N/A

Coolest member: I have no idea

Funniest member: Fair. Definitely Fair

Most dedicated: Jack, Curtis

Most helpful member: Akdude, Dark Raichu

Most intelligent: Harry

Nicest member: Are Neo and Kamon URPG members?

Fastest Growing Member: No idea

Favorite Pokemon: Raichu, of course!

Fondest Memory: Definitely the battle I Reffed with DR and AK. I'm still not sure if it counts. That's why I remember it. It's funny!
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 01-19-2005 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:18 PM
vellyvell Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to vellyvell Send a message via AIM to vellyvell

liek omg, I got 2 votes. I can't belive it, I must be poppular

Favorite Author: Jack

Jack

Favorite Ref:
Mana

Best WAR participant:
Kim

Best Battler:
Curtis

Best Gym Leader:
Marth

Greatest in ~Lookie~:
-------------------------

Coolest member:
Nin, and curt

Funniest member:
Fair

Most dedicated:
Nin

Most helpful member:
Jack

Most intelligent:
Mana

Nicest member:
no one, everyone hates me, Caligal is eaily the nicest

Fastest Growing Member:
hmm, Mana

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard f00

Fondest Memory: Being the only to beat Marth's Gym, w00t

lv 61@275
--------------------------------------------
My VCP
Stary the Starmie

lv 74@279

Last edited by vellyvell; 01-23-2005 at 03:05 AM.
Closed Thread