Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun
Default Unfair Dismissal

Hey, I was only just informed that we were supposed to post with our positions on the URPG after the thread was locked, so now I've lost my position as a ref, which I see as being unfair.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position, but I don't think that enough warning was given about this for enough people to reply.

I hope that something can be resolved, because I'm not overly fond of having to take the ref test once again just to regain a position which I lost due to a lack of warning.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:21 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer
Default Re: Unfair Dismissal

Lack of Warning? That thread has been up since December 2nd and wasn't locked until Jauary 10th. How could you not have noticed a thread that said "Massive Positions Update"? If you didn't see it then apparently you weren't active in the URPG.

This suit is black not.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Well, what with me being distracted with revision, my birthday, Christmas, the New Year, AND exams during that time period, I haven't been online a huge amount, and the only warning was to actually go and read the thread, but it was never blindingly obvious to me, so how can I be in the wrong?
Old 01-14-2005, 08:29 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Like you couldn't find 3 minutes out of a month and 8 days to post your positions. Other people had to go through the same distractions you did, and they found time to post there positions.

This suit is black not.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Can you stop being a totla jack off for 2 seconds. Not everyone has all the time in the world to get on the computer and do something. Family, school, and finals are more importiant than getting on the computer. Although in my case I'm the total opposit...lol. Anyways...it's not his fault he couldn't get on to do something less importiant.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:16 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, that's what the Massive Positions Update was for, to eliminate the inactive people. It would've been different if your computer went down for 2 monts or something. But, Jack will probably give you your positions back anyway, cause you were a great ref. Tony god, I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned for what you just said, there are 8 year-olds on this Forum for the love of god.

This suit is black not.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:33 PM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

Ok children. Romper room will come to order. Now Dan...Jt is correct. You had more than a month to notice the thread. And as far as I know not everyone is in the same boat as you. I'm sure u coulda came on at night time or something and post your position. And having those distractions is nohting. I've been at work all week, when i posted my position, from 5:30 in the evening to about midnight. And I'm still working those hrs and I had exams this week as well. So don't be complaning about all these distractions when most people had the same ones. I'm sorry Dan, but you really could have found the time.

And Tony, there was no point in callin JT a jack off was there? C'mon guys, we're all suppose to be friends here.

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 01-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohtoTrainer
Ok, that's what the Massive Positions Update was for, to eliminate the inactive people. It would've been different if your computer went down for 2 monts or something. But, Jack will probably give you your positions back anyway, cause you were a great ref. Tony god, I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned for what you just said, there are 8 year-olds on this Forum for the love of god.
My computer was down over 3 months yet you never see me complain about it.

And there arn't 8 year olds here...unless they lie because you need to be 13 join.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:38 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

i did see ya around the forum, posting elsewhere. i do agree, the thread i had was big enough that it couldn't be missed. just have to look enough.

you get your Ref job back. be more aware next time.

i won't close the thread but no one post... unless ur dan who wants to say thanks or somethin .......

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 01-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Hmm, well, considering the fact that I am apparantly in the wrong here, and that it was all down to my incompetence apparantly, screw the ref job, like I care.

Not like I gave much of a damn about it anyway, I haven't reffed in about 3 months.

Perhaps in the future to keep you all happy I'll just forget I have a life and spend my days 24/7 on the forum, that better?

And please, no comments on me acting like a jackass, I know I am, and right now, I really couldn't care less, so you may as well lock this now.

Ban me even, I've had enough of this authoritarian crap from some of you guys.

Last edited by Manjoume Jun; 01-15-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Closed Thread