Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 12-31-2004, 12:15 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon The Movie: Destiny Deoxys on KidsWB!

Pokemon The Movie: Destiny Deoxys on KidsWB!
-12/30/04-

On Saturday, January 22, 2005, Destiny Deoxys will make it's premiere in the US on KidsWB. The movie will begin at 10:00AM-12:00PM EST (9:00AM-11:00AM PST). The countdown to the movie will begin at 8:00AM EST (7:00AM PST).

This release on KidsWB will be ahead of the release of the movie on DVD/VHS, which will be released on February 15, 2005.

Recap
What: Destiny Deoxys on KidsWB
Date: January 22, 2005
Time: 10:00AM-12:00PM EST (9:00AM-11:00AM PST)

Related Links
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 01-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Tidus24 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon The Movie: Destiny Deoxys on KidsWB!

I already seen it, it's a very cool movie! I discover a site which allowed to download the japanense version of the movie. I was going to put the links, but the site was removed

Old 01-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

That would be fine...
IF THE MOVIE DIDN'T COME ON ON THE SAME DAY WHEN I'M TAKING THE SAT!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:27 AM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

JIG, you have to take a test on a Saturday? That's just... Wrong.

Bah... Being here in England (And not wanting to wait the whole two years it'll take to see this movie; Pokemon Heroes isn't even out here yet and has no official date for release) I'm going to have to find some kind person who has a webcam to let me watch it via MSN... *hint hint to anyone out there with webcams*

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 01-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamon
JIG, you have to take a test on a Saturday? That's just... Wrong.
Yeah. I know. Whoever thought of the SAT should by soaked by a tsunami of filthy dishwater.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Heh.... I took my SAT's last year and didn't do too well on them.... I got an Average score.... and I was aiming for 1200-1300.... I got an 1160... I want to retake it, but seeing as I am just goin to a community college where the SAT isn't required, I ain't gonna worry about it. I am going to tranfer afterwards, but I might as well stay.... oh well... lol. I was going to have to take the SAT's that day too if I registered for them JIG XD lol.

As for me, I am rather interested in this movie. It looks awesome from what I see, and seeing as I am requesting the day off anyway for my schools winter formal, I am gonna watch it :P

I is excited!!!! And good luck on your test JIG :P
Old 01-09-2005, 08:16 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Lucky Americans.

*walks off cussing*
Old 01-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Heh.... I took my SAT's last year and didn't do too well on them.... I got an Average score.... and I was aiming for 1200-1300.... I got an 1160... I want to retake it, but seeing as I am just goin to a community college where the SAT isn't required, I ain't gonna worry about it. I am going to tranfer afterwards, but I might as well stay.... oh well... lol. I was going to have to take the SAT's that day too if I registered for them JIG XD lol.

As for me, I am rather interested in this movie. It looks awesome from what I see, and seeing as I am requesting the day off anyway for my schools winter formal, I am gonna watch it :P

I is excited!!!! And good luck on your test JIG :P
Matthew, um... Just wondering, but uh... Do you... Happen to have a webcam? :x

Oh and Raik, just do what I plan to do: find some suc-- very nice person with a webcam that will let you watch it.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 01-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Tidus24 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:

Oh and Raik, just do what I plan to do: find some suc-- very nice person with a webcam that will let you watch it.
I already seen all pokemon movies, because I use Imesh and Emule to search and download the movies. I know it's illegal, but is one of the ways of seeing the movies .

Old 01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:

Unfortunatley not, DA... I'm really sorry.;
Old 01-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Firestorm Offline
Experienced Trainer

WHAT? The evil people from Nentindo aren't airing it in England? I AM GONNA KILL NENTINDO!!!

Ah! It's scaring me! It's so freaky! Get it away from me ;-; Now it's gonna hypnotise me with those freaky eyes...
Old 01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm
WHAT? The evil people from Nentindo aren't airing it in England? I AM GONNA KILL NENTINDO!!!
1) Nintendo don't have anything to do with the anime.
2) England doesn't have KidsWB
3) The 5th movie hasn't even came out here; why would the 7th be shown on English TV before the 5th movie is released?

Oh, and that's ok Matthew. Looks like I'm going to have to import the DVD like I did with the 6th movie... Hopefully this time my mom won't mistake $50 (Roughtly £25) for £50 (Roughly $100)...

Old 01-11-2005, 07:07 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:

Well, it won't be clear with a webcam. I guess just screw it, since it's not like the Pokemon movies are anything like awesome or something, I'll probably just see if it improved, if I ever watch it.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Well Raik, I'm at 63% of the Japanese movie. If nothings changed in terms of video, I can play the Japanese movie on Mute and listen to the English movie via a microphone. Of course, if something big got edited out then, eh... That would really mess up the timing. Ah well... I can recognise certain Japanese words when I hear them... Like in the 5th movie when Satoshi told Latias "Dai jo bu(?)" which means "It's ok" (Or something to that effect).

In the first movie one of the characters actually said "Damn" in Japanese, but of course, 4Kids edited that small, non-swear word out of the movie. Wonder if the 7th movie has any swearing in...

Old 01-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

I highly doubt it Daz.

As you are english, I'm sure the words "damn" or "bloody" or "crap" do not offend you in any way. Many Americans it seems (and this is from what I've seen, this might not be the case) find these words to be very bad. That's why when it's translated, they make sure that is left out...

As an Australian, these words come up in our speech a lot. Even the teachers will swear from time to time. It's nothing to get up in arms about.

I'm sure that the Japanese version of the show is much better, and probably makes a lot more sense. I mean, they left out a few shows in the 4Kids dub of the show, because it was considered "offensive" to have James with cleavage. Some bans on the show are legit (like the one that put many children in hospital with epilleptic fits), but I mean, come on.

Aussies and English seem to be a lot more dirtier mouthed then most Americans.

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP