Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:12 AM
pokemonking Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Globally Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (46.01 million units sold) vs other Pokemon Game

I just got the sales figures for the 1st generation of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Red Rescue Team (GBA) 2.06 million units worldwide

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Blue Rescue Team (NDS) 3.08 million units worldwide

So, the combined total is 5.14 million units worldwide.

I think the sales, in general, are not too bad.

I think there is a chance that the 2nd generation itself will hit a combined total of 10 million units worldwide.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Ulazlo Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Globally Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (46.01 million units sold) vs other Pokemon Game

i doubt it, if the first ones did that bad then i doubt the second generation will do any better. the first generation was disliked by a lot of people so the second generation won't do better.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:35 AM
pokemon_novice1 Offline
New Trainer

I am afraid Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl won't be the best selling games in 2007.

I have heard that Halo 3 is selling like crazy. It will probably outsell Diamond/Pearl.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:04 AM
pokemonking Offline
New Trainer

Cool Re: Globally Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (46.01 million units sold) vs other Pokemon Game

I've heard that the new duo versions of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Time/Darkness Team Exploration have sold one million copies combined in Japan since their release on September 13, 2007.

I think it's pretty good for simple games like these ones.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:27 PM
pokemon_novice1 Offline
New Trainer

Unhappy Re: Globally Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (46.01 million units sold) vs other Pokemon Game

It's sad to know that Halo 3 has outsold Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl in North America.

But, Halo 3 is not doing very well in Japan and is out of the top 50 sales chart after 4 weeks of its release.

I hope that Pokemon will do better next time when the next generation of Halo comes out.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
milestone1 Offline
New Trainer

Wink Re: Globally Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (46.01 million units sold) vs other Pokemon Game

As a Pokemon fan, I am happy to know that the Pokemon franchise has sold 164 million units worldwide as of September 2007.

Good job! Keep it up, Pokemon!