Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

View Poll Results: Should we have a separate board for Trainer Stats?
YES! 17 51.52%
NO! 16 48.48%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Separate Trainer Stats Board

11 pages in one thread for Trainer Stats... anyone annoyed by it. at first, i didn't want to make a board just for it and use space on PE2K's forum. thinking about it more, i made a poll for it.

to me, it doesn't matter since i don't update my stats all the time like i used to. another board would be more organized. i think we need it and im wondering if there is any majority support for this idea.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 12-02-2004, 02:33 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Separate Trainer Stats Board

Oh NOW he listens to me?

I had such a long thread about a Stats board before, but did you want it then? NO!

Well anyway, I'm still open to the idea of a Stats board.

*goes to vote yes*
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 12-02-2004, 02:55 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

No. GOD NO. Don't remind me how sh!tty was that format in the temporary URPG board. The one now is much neater and fairer, considering nobody has the upper hand by having their stats on the first page and others on the other. I vote no.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Nintendofreak000 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via MSN to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendofreak000

Broni, watch your mouth when you talk to people please.

I vote no too, simply because its a rather pointless waste of space, and one more giant column would be stupid as it would have less posts per day than trainer court. Makes it look cluttery anyway.

Either way though, I really couldn't care less...its a preference thing and I slightly prefer to keep it the way it is.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:48 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Nin, you're too serious. I was just fake angry. It's a form of sarcasm.

If I really was angry, I'd have used the twisted smiley, which I didn't.

I stil voted "Yes", though.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 12-02-2004, 03:54 AM
Nintendofreak000 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via MSN to Nintendofreak000 Send a message via Yahoo to Nintendofreak000

Sarcasm is worse...just watch what you say to people. Some don't appreciate your feigning of emotions.

Just a hint if you join any other popular community of people, not everyone's like you, so don't expect everyone to react the same way.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:59 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

No need to have the upper hand thingy Raik. We can post thread according to alphabets and then the character's name starting with that letter posts.

Ex.

"B" Stats:
boltAge

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 12-02-2004, 04:11 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Maybe it's the stomach ache that I've had talking, but if it looked like an insult, Jack, I'm sorry. I've been in pain for a while so I'm a little grumpy.

Nin, you're right. I see that my saracasm might have gonne over to the insult side a bit.

I think I'll have to lie down soon.
Old 12-02-2004, 06:15 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
No need to have the upper hand thingy Raik. We can post thread according to alphabets and then the character's name starting with that letter posts.

Ex.

"B" Stats:
boltAge
I mean in a board, there's no way to organise threads by alphabets... Either that, or you need to elaborate, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant.
Old 12-02-2004, 07:10 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

ah, i love sarcasm.

i think the alphabet thing is like, we make 26 threads... each for a letter. AndyPokemonMaster would go under the 'A' thread... etc. the problem with that idea is when/if the member changes his sn. the chaos!!

if this happens, the idea would be that everyone posts and gets their own thread. a Sticky would be at the top, locked, listing all the members and linking them to the thread for easy access instead of trying to search for the stats (eventually it will hit more and more pages). i think it would make things easier on people and they would update their stats more. still not sure about a whole board dedicated just for Stats

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 12-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

I'd say yes because it would be more organized and qiucker because you would'nt have to go through god knows how many pages. You could just find it quicker.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:36 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
ah, i love sarcasm.

i think the alphabet thing is like, we make 26 threads... each for a letter. AndyPokemonMaster would go under the 'A' thread... etc. the problem with that idea is when/if the member changes his sn. the chaos!!

if this happens, the idea would be that everyone posts and gets their own thread. a Sticky would be at the top, locked, listing all the members and linking them to the thread for easy access instead of trying to search for the stats (eventually it will hit more and more pages). i think it would make things easier on people and they would update their stats more. still not sure about a whole board dedicated just for Stats

~Jack~
Each page of a board only fits 20 threads.

If you go by the alphabet format, it would be unfair to the people with their alphabet on the second page; they would have to click more(And yes, a lot of people are that lazy, including me, but hey, I'm with the letter 'B' )

Each person getting their own thread. Again, I say, the person with their stats on the first page click less, and the person with their stat on the next few pages will have to click more.

Then again, the current trainer stats do this too... I dunno, I guess one post loads faster than one thread(You click for one post in the current format, but you would have to click for one thread by your format...I don't think I'm very clear with this, so if any queries and stuff, shoot.).

At the end of the day, we talk about fairness. So, Jack, I'm just wondering, what do you think is the exact problem of the current trainer stats? It works just fine for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane O Mac: Version 3.0
I'd say yes because it would be more organized and qiucker because you would'nt have to go through god knows how many pages. You could just find it quicker.
You go to the first page of the thread. Click your name. You don't have to go through tons of pages.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:18 PM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

I vote no - what's wrong with the current system? It's very quick and easy to use. I mean, you just go to the first two posts, look for the person you want, click the link, and BOOM! You're set.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:22 AM
FinalThunder Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to FinalThunder Send a message via Yahoo to FinalThunder

We should because we have alot of trainers and we should ahve about 20 or more threads and have about 60 trainers stats in one and as soon as all are completed and you can put up another 20 threads and repeat process.
That's what i think.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

No, I like it the way it is, the hotlinks make it conveinent.