Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon Main Boards Ľ Pokemon: Interactive Center Ľ Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Tyra's Pokemon Shoppe!

Tyranitar_Trainer Presents Tyraís Pokemon Shoppe!

Welcome one and all to this, my Pokemon Shoppe. You may be wondering what a Pokemon Shoppe is. Well, let me explain. Here, you may request a Pokemon and I shall do what I can to produce it for you. Through breeding, catching, evolving, whatever the method, I shall obtain it for you and raise it to your specifications. The only exception is IVs, as Iím STILL not sure how to calculate them. Everything else is fair game. For more details, read on.

So You Wanna Be a Pokemon MasterÖ

ÖBut donít have the time or patience to raise the ultimate Pokemon. Maybe you just canít find the right species. Maybe you can find dozens of them, but none have the right Nature. Perhaps your goal is to raise a powerful Pokemon from an EggÖbut you donít feel like going through chains in order to get the moves you want on your target Pokemon. Maybe itís another reason, or a mix. Whatever your ills, though, Iím here to cure them!

The services I offer are varied. I can simply catch-and-trade, breed with moves and/or Natures, EV train, trade breeding stock, or a mix. Want a Modest Male Empoleon with 252 in Special Attack and Yawn as a Breeding Move? Or do you just want a male Hippowdon with Yawn so you can breed the little penguin yourself? Do you want a Mon fully EV trained but with no other moves? Whatever you ask, I can probably produce it for you. As I said above, though, I donít factor IVs and therefore donít use them, so if youíre looking for specific numbers in that department, then I canít help you.

Moving onÖ

Making the Most: What I Offer

Hereís a basic rundown of what I do:

1) Catch-and-Trade- Iíll trade you a specific Pokemon. Will not be EV trained or bred to have certain moves. May or may not have an item (items are given on impulse: you cannot ask for items on a Catch-and-Trade Pokemon. Sorry). Will not be at any specific level. You may ask for a male or female, if youíre looking for a specific gender. You can request a nickname.
2) Bred Pokemon- Bred Pokemon can either be bred with certain moves, a specific Nature, or both. They may be EV trained if you like. May or may not have an item (like with Catch-and-Trade Pokemon, I might put an item on them if Iím feeling generous, but you canít ask for an item). May be obtained right after hatching (still at level 1) or at a specific level. You may ask for a male or female if you like. You can request a nickname.
3) Trained Pokemon- These are Pokemon that are bred with a fixed moveset, Nature, and EVs. They are pretty much fully trained and ready to be used. They can be given at requested any level after theyíve been fully raised (level 45 for example). You may ask for a specific gender if you like. You can request items for Trained Pokemon, and if I have one Iíll equip it. If not, Iíll let you know and ask if you want another item in its place. You can request a nickname.
4) Breeding Stock- These are Pokemon that I can get ready for the final process of breeding, in case you donít like getting traded Pokemon. In this way, you can breed a specific Pokemon with the moves you want, and be the OT of the final Pokemon. May or may not be at any specific level. You cannot request Natures for Breeding Stock Pokemon. As with the first two options, Breeding Stock Pokemon may or may not come with an item, but you canít request an item. You can ask for male, female, or a pair, depending on what you need. You can request a nickname.
5) EV Training- If you go with option four, you might want to consider this one as well after hatching the Pokemon you want. Or maybe you just donít have time to EV train your Pokemon. Either way, Iíll do it for you. Just tell me what EVs you want the Mon to have, trade it to me, and Iíll get the trained for you and return it. You cannot request items (though I might stick one on there for you), nor can you ask for certain moves to be taught. You CANNOT request a nickname (you should know this though lol).

And now, on to the forms to be used for whichever service youíre seeking.

The Shoppe Forms

Catch-and-Trade-
Your Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Youíre Seeking:
Gender (If it doesnít matter, put Either)
Nickname?:

Bred Pokemon-
Your Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Youíre Seeking:
Nature:
Move(s) (You can request up to two moves):
Level You Want It At:
Nickname?:

Trained Pokemon-
Your Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Youíre Seeking:
Nature:
EVs:
Item:
Moveset:
Level You Want It At:
Gender (If it doesnít matter, put Either):
Nickname?:

Breeding Stock-
Your Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Youíre Seeking:
Moves (You can request up to four):
Nickname?:
Pair? This is one male and one female, each with moves of your choice: Y or N
*Note: If youíd like a pair, fill out this form twice, once for the male, again for the female.

EV Training-
Your Name:
Friend Code:
EV Spread:

And there you have it! Whichever service you choose, Iíll give you what youíre looking for. And the best part about it? Iím not asking anything in return! My services are completely free of charge, which in this case means Iím not going to make you give any specific Pokemon for the ones I give. Just offer whatever you have floating around in your box and weíll set everything up. On to the next part.

Obtaining Your Pokemon

So, Iíve got the Mon ready to go. All we need to do is initiate and complete the trade to get you your Mon. What will happen is this: Iíll post in the thread stating Iíve completed the appointed service. All completed services will be listed in the second post (I will list important info such as level and Gender), and Iíll also send the receiver of the Mon a PM so they know to head to the thread. There they will let me know what Pokemon theyíre putting up for trade. If weíre on at the same time, Iíll use the Name/Friend Code to trade with them. If not, Iíll wait until theyíve posted what Mon theyíre putting up in exchange and then make the trade. By waiting for the receiver to put up the offer first, I can ensure the Pokemon Iím trading isnít taken by someone else.

And in closing, I need to announce that while I am accepting Pokemon to raise/catch/breed/etc, I currently donít have WiFi or a USB adaptor. However, I will be getting an adaptor soon most likely, and the reason Iím posting this now is so I have advance time to start in on requests that I get. Iíll still post completed services in the second post so I can keep track of them and so people know when theyíre Mon are ready, but I wonít be able to get them to you for another two or so weeks. If you canít wait that long, then sorry, you might want to try someone else or raise the Mon yourself. If you donít mind the wait, then great!

One other note. Since I only have P/FR/R, there are some Pokemon I currently canít get (such as Cranidos and Seviper). I also canít get Shaymin/Darkrai/Aruseus, and I wonít trade certain Legends like Giratina or Parukia. This will most likely change once I get a USB port and/or an Action Replay. If you donít mind hacked Legends and version-specific Mon, then youíll most likely get what you want. Just a heads-up: I wonít be raising ANY hacked Pokemon UNLESS you specifically tell me you donít mind if the Mon is hacked, and even then itíll only be hacked if itís a Legend/version-specific/super rare (like Feebas/Milotic). I don't have an Action Replay right now, but as soon as I find a store that has a DS AR I'll get it (they're pretty rare for some reason oO). So basically, here are things to remember:

*I am accepting Pokemon to be raised/caught/whatever, but currently CANNOT trade them to you,
*I WILL still be listing completed services in the second post,
*I CANNOT obtain certain Pokemon until I get an Action Replay,
*Legends WILL NOT be traded until I get an Action Replay and can hack more,
*I WILL NOT raise ANY hacked Pokemon UNLESS YOU TELL ME SPECIFICALLY that you donít mind getting a hacked Mon,
*Even if you donít mind getting a hacked Mon, the only times I will hack Mon are when they are Legends/version-specific (Pokemon I canít get in the versions I have, such as Seviper), or very rare (like Feebas) and,
*I've saved this for last, as I didn't want to keep repeating it, so READ CAREFULLY! You may NOT request ANY Shiny Pokemon UNLESS you don't mind that Mon being hacked! I'm not going to spend several weeks trying to get a Shiny. The only other way you'll get a Shiny Mon is if you're lucky enough to have one hatch/get caught. Sorry if this causes any inconvience.

And thatís it! The shoppe is open and the time to act is now! Thank you for stopping by, and welcome once again to Tyraís Pokemon Shoppe!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789
Default Re: Tyra's Pokemon Shoppe!

do u IV breed? if so i have a request.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Panzehao Offline
Amateur Trainer

To find IV just rare candy you pokemon/daycare to lvl 15 then put its stat in a iv calatuer use google to find one(sorry for the bad spellingXD)Also i have a request for bred
Your Name: Rex
Friend Code:3179-3350-8520
Pokemon You’re Seeking:Ralts
Nature:adamant and modest
Move(s) none
Level You Want It At:lvl 1 newly hached
Gender both female
Nickname?:none

Banner made by b300. Name:Rex FC:3179-3350-8520
http://refer.gpotato.com/57341/flyff
Reading give you knowlage. Knowlage is power. Power crupts. Cruption is a crime. And crime doesn't pay. If you keep reading your well be broke!!!

Last edited by Panzehao; 08-09-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzehao View Post
To find IV just rare candy you pokemon/daycare to lvl 15 then put its stat in a iv calatuer use google to find one(sorry for the bad spellingXD)Also i have a request for bred
Your Name: Rex
Friend Code:3179-3350-8520
Pokemon You’re Seeking:Ralts
Nature:adamant and modest
Move(s) none
Level You Want It At:lvl 1 newly hached
Gender both female
Nickname?:none
its easy to find IVs but to get good ones is what i'm asking...
Old 08-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Panzehao Offline
Amateur Trainer

How doyou iv breed anyway i don't get it, isn't is all radom and up to chance? Also i think if you read the charaterist of the pokemon there si a chart and it tell you if it has perfect iv in some stat, that waht i hear some where.

Banner made by b300. Name:Rex FC:3179-3350-8520
http://refer.gpotato.com/57341/flyff
Reading give you knowlage. Knowlage is power. Power crupts. Cruption is a crime. And crime doesn't pay. If you keep reading your well be broke!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:49 AM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

if you have emerald i would like a mudkip with mirror coat and counter.
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape