Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #15001  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:14 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In your kitchen cooking yur food...
Posts: 313
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Can anybody help me out? I doubt what I want to ask is decent enough for an entire thread, so yeah.

I want to become less like a noob and become what I should've became by now, rather then stay on the noob path. Can anybody help me? Tell me what I've done wrong?

Also, I don't care about the 100th post and first post that kind of stuff...
MISTAKE NUMBAH ONE: You called yourself a noob, don't do that dood
  #15002  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:14 AM
-PK's Avatar
-PK Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Your pants!
Posts: 7,662
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Eh, I wouldnt, not right now, the DCC is active, Ill fall behind.

kk.
Thats true. If I tried to work on sprites for my stats page, I would be so lost.
__________________
  #15003  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:15 AM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeking1 View Post
Thats true. If I tried to work on sprites for my stats page, I would be so lost.
Im trying to post my D/P team, but I didnt had any time on it. xD
__________________
  #15004  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:15 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

*Eats Jr*
Wow. .
I like how Gear is giving advice on how not to be a noob. . at least Kecleon as acknowledging it. . .
*Sigh*
-Oh woe is mehself
__________________
Because you only live once...
  #15005  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:15 AM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear View Post
MISTAKE NUMBAH ONE: You called yourself a noob, don't do that dood
I'm a magnet for being called a noob. I've been almost forced to believe it, and I do.

I really am a noob.
__________________
  #15006  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:16 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Can anybody help me out? I doubt what I want to ask is decent enough for an entire thread, so yeah.

I want to become less like a noob and become what I should've became by now, rather then stay on the noob path. Can anybody help me? Tell me what I've done wrong?

Also, I don't care about the 100th post and first post that kind of stuff...
Well, you aren't going to have an image change like *snap* that. :\
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

  #15007  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:16 AM
Penguin Lover Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Lover View Post
Does anyone here know NeoPikachu very well!!! Like Buddy buddy serious.
Come on does anyone? Im really serious.
  #15008  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I'm a magnet for being called a noob. I've been almost forced to believe it, and I do.

I really am a noob.
Well, its because of the thread, "being mean", I browsed a few pages, but I dont know why.

@penguins- I know him, but usually olbies know him as a buddy.
__________________
  #15009  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
-PK's Avatar
-PK Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Your pants!
Posts: 7,662
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Im trying to post my D/P team, but I didnt had any time on it. xD
I went looking for something back in this thread somewhere and it didn't grow another page, but I got lost in the 6 new posts.
__________________
  #15010  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Lover View Post
Come on does anyone? Im really serious.
I don't think anybody in this thread right now is buddy-buddy with him.

We know OF HIM, we've MET him, we've talked TO HIM, but don't think any of us are on friendship status with him. =p
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

  #15011  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Gear Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In your kitchen cooking yur food...
Posts: 313
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I'm a magnet for being called a noob. I've been almost forced to believe it, and I do.

I really am a noob.
Then just be yurself dood. If you can do that, then you won't be a noob anymore (yeah this is all coming out of my ass)
  #15012  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Kecleonfan666's Avatar
Kecleonfan666 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Skyworld
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
Well, you aren't going to have an image change like *snap* that. :\
I never said that I would change in a snap, although it would be nice. :/
__________________
  #15013  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 AM
Penguin Lover Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Well, its because of the thread, "being mean", I browsed a few pages, but I dont know why.

@penguins- I know him, but usually olbies know him as a buddy.
Aw man...ok. I dont want to wait until the 20th. u___u
  #15014  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 AM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeking1 View Post
I went looking for something back in this thread somewhere and it didn't grow another page, but I got lost in the 6 new posts.
Well, maybe the DCC wasnt as fast, I remember it went so fast, 10 ppl posted a minute(2nd DCC).

@penguin-the 20th of what?
__________________
  #15015  
Old 08-21-2007, 04:19 AM
ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
ReclusiveDemon Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Trident
Posts: 3,870
Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I never said that I would change in a snap, although it would be nice. :/
Well, you COULD always come up with a unique name. Just about anyone with a number in their name is automatically labeled a noob. Pokeking1 looks like a noob with his name, despite the fact he isn't. :\
__________________
formerly known as ReclusiveDemon

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com