Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 08-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Minun_Hunter Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Vermillion Gym (Part of the Kanto League of Champions) *looking for gym train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell Shocker View Post
well basically you betetr take SS's post into consideration, he has a very good rep here.
well ya i think i can tell that. and you had better stop spamming. thanks ^^

Click the banner for the Kanto Gym League | My Trading Thread | Records: Wins: 9 Ties: 0 Losses: 5 | Badges Given: 0 | Gym Fights- Won: :0 Lose: 1
Old 08-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Re: The Vermillion Gym (Part of the Kanto League of Champions) *looking for gym train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minun_Hunter View Post
Im just doing as instructed
Whoever instructed you instructed you to break the rules. I'm afraid this thread is worthless, and it isn't spam if it doesn't belong.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Minun_Hunter Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Skarmory View Post
Whoever instructed you instructed you to break the rules. I'm afraid this thread is worthless, and it isn't spam if it doesn't belong.
oh no i didnt mean you were spamming. i have the highest respect for you silver. thanks for the tip

Click the banner for the Kanto Gym League | My Trading Thread | Records: Wins: 9 Ties: 0 Losses: 5 | Badges Given: 0 | Gym Fights- Won: :0 Lose: 1