Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 08-28-2007, 05:32 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Legacy Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala View Post
Oh yeah, and I have these two. They don't have all that stats and stuff, though.

It has no name, but it has to do with music because of the "scales" on its back and the baton-thingy on its tail. It uses its tail and scales to play music.

The same goes with this one.

Can someone help me with names and stuff?
Allody-
Meistrodil-
Old 08-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Spriter Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Spriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
I've created a new character, this regions Champion. Another update of a regular pokemon coming soon to this post you are reading now. Anyway, here's the Champ...
Tsukeko-

And I have drawn the top portion of Novacon, though I am having a difficult time thinking of what the bottom should look like, so if anyone has any ideas, then please tell me. Thanks muches.
Novacon- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Something.png

And as for the earlier pics, here are there links again if you lost them, so no worries there.
Tarra (Team Shadow Admin)- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...kle/Tarra2.gif
Ryumi (Water/Dragon Legendary)- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...kle/Ryumi2.png
Draphyte (Grass/Dragon Legendary)- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Draphyte2.gif
Codiaga (Team Shadow Boss)- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...le/Codiaga.gif
Drasyll (Dragon/Steel Pokemon)- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...le/Drasyll.gif
Sweet drwaings. Your amazing! But, (I don't know for sure) But I think lindz is sopossed to be the champ (Her idea)
Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Looks good, do you have a forum?

Galactic Grunt
Old 08-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Pickleboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriter View Post
Sweet drwaings. Your amazing! But, (I don't know for sure) But I think lindz is sopossed to be the champ (Her idea)
Oh, well then maybe he could be an E4 or something... He was supposed to have a history that he has traveled through all the regions completing all the leagues, became Poetopia Champ, got the Frontier Brain, and obtained the gold trophy from all the Battle Towers in the world (Hoenn, Jhoto and Sinnoh as far as I'm concerned).
Oh, and I don't have a forum.
I have a new Pokemon, Zypheria. Sorry about the coloring, but I was rushed, so I'll get a better pic soon...

Type: Grass/Flying
Egg Group: Plant and Fairy
No pre-evolutions and no evolutions.
Dex: This POKEMON is so incredably light, it is able to stand on large leaves as if they were solid ground. They usual make there escapes from predators using this ability.

Last edited by Pickleboy; 08-28-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Spriter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Oh, well then maybe he could be an E4 or something... He was supposed to have a history that he has traveled through all the regions completing all the leagues, became Poetopia Champ, got the Frontier Brain, and obtained the gold trophy from all the Battle Towers in the world (Hoenn, Jhoto and Sinnoh as far as I'm concerned).
Oh, and I don't have a forum.
I have a new Pokemon, Zypheria. Sorry about the coloring, but I was rushed, so I'll get a better pic soon...

Type: Grass/Flying
Egg Group: Plant and Fairy
No pre-evolutions and no evolutions.
Dex: This POKEMON is so incredably light, it is able to stand on large leaves as if they were solid ground. They usual make there escapes from predators using this ability.
I think he ment does this project have a forum. Looks cool. I dont know, if she going to do that (her being the champ), but in the RPG she had, she was.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Two new characters... Kevin and Lindz (assuming she's putting herself in the game)
Lindz- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...ckle/Lindz.png
Kevin- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...e/WMK2copy.png
I based the pic on Lindz's Trainer Card, but I tried to do it from memory, and found out when I looked at it that she wears a belt and wears army-like pants. If the picture absolutely need to be changed, then I will change it. In the mean time, spriters, here are some more people to sprite (overworld and battle). Team Shadow grunts coming soon.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

MUST. KILL. WIRELESS. MONITER.
MUST. GET. INTERNET. BACK. ON. OWN. COMPUTER.

I hate my wireless moniter. Hasn't given me internet access for two days, so now I'm on my mom's computer so you all know I'm not dead.

Where to begin:

@ Pickleboy: If I get my internet back (So I can get palletes) I'll start on some of those fakemon. ;) Yes, I will put my self into the game, cause I'm self-centered like that. XD Thought it'll have you, elyk (spriter), and other staff members as well.

@ Spriter: I'm not really sure. Probably 150 though. X3 And in the old RP, Marqua and Leefa just didn't seem to be that popular. ;_;

@ Anala: All three looks good. ^_^

@Galactic Grunt:...We used to. v.v But it flatlined. I hope one day though to make a new one and invite the old members to it. ^_^

I have...*counts*...four new maps. But I can't upload them because they're on my computer. Darn you wireless router! XO

~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Old 08-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Who's gonna be doing the Trainer Sprites? And if the others are gonna be in it, mind ifr I sketch them? Just tell me what you would like to wear, and leave the rest to me.

Last edited by Pickleboy; 08-29-2007 at 03:06 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I might be able to do some, but I suck at them. Horribly. T_T Spriter's really good at trainers though. ^_^

Old 08-29-2007, 03:27 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

I suppose I could lend a helping hand too if you need it Wandering Mew
Old 08-29-2007, 03:37 AM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sure, if you see any of Pickleboy's you want to do, go ahead and try. ^_^

Old 08-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Spriter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Mew View Post
MUST. KILL. WIRELESS. MONITER.
MUST. GET. INTERNET. BACK. ON. OWN. COMPUTER.

I hate my wireless moniter. Hasn't given me internet access for two days, so now I'm on my mom's computer so you all know I'm not dead.

Where to begin:

@ Pickleboy: If I get my internet back (So I can get palletes) I'll start on some of those fakemon. ;) Yes, I will put my self into the game, cause I'm self-centered like that. XD Thought it'll have you, elyk (spriter), and other staff members as well.

@ Spriter: I'm not really sure. Probably 150 though. X3 And in the old RP, Marqua and Leefa just didn't seem to be that popular. ;_;

@ Anala: All three looks good. ^_^

@Galactic Grunt:...We used to. v.v But it flatlined. I hope one day though to make a new one and invite the old members to it. ^_^

I have...*counts*...four new maps. But I can't upload them because they're on my computer. Darn you wireless router! XO
But, I like Leefa and Marqua, They's was awsome T_T Oh well, i guess its ur dision. Just so you know, elyk is my internet name (Kyle, spelled backwards. Take a guess at my real name '0' LOL) Hey, think you could do a sketch of my trainer? (In my avatar) I waer sandels most of the time, I just had to cut off the bottoms to make it fit T.T Also, My hair isn't that spiked...or high. I have normal, messy hair (Lol. I have a bad sence of humor), like the person in my Sig. Me can't do Trainers sprites very well...I can do maps, and thats about it. and ribbons.

Right now, Im working up a design of Celebi Lake, which Im almost finished with. Should have it up in no time.

EDIT:
Here she is...

Ain't she a bewt?
i was thinking that what ever item you need to awaken Celebi is on the North-West side. To get to it, you have to surf to the little patc of land over on the North-East side, then go through a dark, long and confusing cave. Celebi awaits at the top of the mnountian, once you havt Insert Item Name Here

Another Thing: we need to figure out what Team Shadow's Ultimate plan is (like Team Magama's was to raise the land mass, Team Aqua's was to raise the water level, Team Galaxy's to create a new universe, Team Cipher's to Turn all pokemon evil (i think), etc.)

Edit: One, WHY AIN"T NOBODY ON MUCH!!!
Two...

Lindz, I know you said that your redoing all the sprites, but this is the only one (besides Leefa and Marqua) I want you to keep. It's so darn adorable and the sprite is cool too.

Physical Description or Picture:
Species Name: Pallepup (Pal-i-pup)
Ability: Own Tempo- Prevents Pallepup from getting confused
Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female
Species: Painter Pokemon
Average Height: 2'5
Average Weight: 50 lbs.
Egg Type: Ground
Pokedex Entry: "This little pokemon isn't mature enough to make its own paint on it's tail, so it smashes berries on it's head to produce paint."
Evolution Stage: Pre-evolution Stage
Moves:
- Sketch
11- Sketch
21- Sketch
31- Sketch
41-Sketch
51- Sketch
61- Sketch
71- Sketch
81- Sketch
91- Sketch
How to obtain: Breed a Smeargle and something of hte same egg groub, while Smeargle is holding the __Insert an Item Name here___. Evolve into Smeargle at Level 14.

BTW, you should show the people here Leefa and Marqua and see if they like it.

Last edited by Spriter; 08-30-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Well, 2 new updates..
My Sprites, and the ONLY one I coulod do...
Kevin-

And Elyk- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...ickle/Elyk.jpg
Note: I found some new interesting things on Photoshop while coloring your pic, so it's supposed to look like that. I'll completely re-do the pic if you don't like it, because I don't think I would... But so much the life of an artist.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:00 AM
Spriter Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Well, 2 new updates..
My Sprites, and the ONLY one I coulod do...
Kevin-

And Elyk- http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...ickle/Elyk.jpg
Note: I found some new interesting things on Photoshop while coloring your pic, so it's supposed to look like that. I'll completely re-do the pic if you don't like it, because I don't think I would... But so much the life of an artist.
Sweetness. I should probably load my sprites too. That pics awsome, and I like your OWs.

EDIT: Here's Mine...

Last edited by Spriter; 08-30-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:13 AM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'll post up the old sprites of Leefa and Marqua, and their evos and see if anyone likes them. Basically guys, they're a grass-type lion and a water-type panther. Also you just made my version of Celebi Lake look like crap. T.T Great job!

Nice overworlds guys! :D