Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default The Legacy of Aqua

I just decided on day to retell my character's story from War RP 2, because, well, I never finished it. Hahaha! I'd also like to expand on rust Sr.'s story a little for fun and to fix a few loopholes with the freezing thing and all (Watch the ending closely... You will see why rust Sr. Lives).
Chapter 1: Items?
Ah. The Waterfall. I love to meditate here. One of the great places to sit and feel the sound of water. Oh, Excuse me for not introducing myself. I'm rust Makuta, Leader of Aqua, Ruler of Sootopolis. Anyways, I live a peaceful life. I train with my Pokemon, and lead Team Aqua. As soon as I got up, a grunt came out of the back door of the main castle.
"Sir. I have good news!"
"What?" I replied.
"Your children were born about an hour ago!"
Children? The Alchemists* said I was sposed to have one, a girl in fact.
"They're boys." The Grunt said out of breath.
God. I must fire that fool.
"Gimme a Sec." I replied.
I put on a Blue Sweatshirt with an Aqua A on it and followed the grunt to the infirmery. Arlene sat there in a bed holding two boys wrapped up in a blue blanket.
"So, what'll we name em?" I said.
"How about Archie?" Arlene said motioning to the left one.
"Okay then. rust Jr. Is the right one," I then said and turned around to see Chief Alchemist Tiantus Sr.
"Ah. Childbirth. I remember when Tiantus Jr. Was born. Whadya name em?" He said.
"rust Jr. and Archie," I replied.
"Nice Names. But I got better news for you," He said with a small amount of excitement in his voice. He took out a Golden Staff from behind his back.
"Happy Um... Kid-Day!" Tiantus Said Improvising.
I looked at it. An Item, that has been lost for a long time. Known to us as Items of Millennia, becuse they've been gone that long. I took the Staff. I hit it against the floor, causing a small tremor knocking Tiantus off his feet.
"Damn!" He said, shaking off the fall.
"Hehehe," I laughed. I only wanted these Items for one reason; Power. Now, Electricity didn't come like it did from Pokemon in these times. In fact, we have no electricity at all in the year 1000 AD. The Items can change that. When I bring all together, and donate a little energy, it can create an orb. A Poweful Orb that can power an entire city, and demolish others. I will be all powerful!

*Remember, this is Year 1000 AD. We have Alchemists instead of Scientists.