Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default PE2K Mafia 2

Errr....back by popular demand, moe club again presents the super hyper awesome game known as Mafia version 2. :D

NOTE: YOUR SIGS CAN BE MODIFIED DURING THIS GAME! IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR SIG TO BE CHANGED, DO NOT JOIN. DURING THE GAME, IF YOU TAKE OFF THE SIG, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE OUT OF THE GAME.

Special thanks to Jet for helping out with the banners. :3

Moe club presents:
The PE2K Mafia!

Description

Welcome to the town of PE2K. It seems that there is a dark evil organization that has befallen this normally peaceful town. This organization, known simply to us as "the mafia", is led by the tyrant known as Laharl, an evil kid who is bent on devouring all life *note: descriptions may vary*. Oh no! Luckily, citizens have arisen to the challenge to try to defeat their enemy by hanging their own population (don't ask me, Asa-sempai was definitely against that), as suggested by this girl named Etna. Oh well! Here goes nothing! Zetta makes a surprise appearance!

This mafia game is based on a live action version on IRC.

Gameplay

In the beginning of night 1, everyone will be assigned a role, and some will also have sub roles in addition to their roles. They will play as that role and sub role as they see fit in this town.

The game is divided into two parts: the day and night.

During the night round, those with special roles (knights, clerics, mafia, kunoichi, witches, and geomancers) will pm me their votes for their respective roles, such as mafia voting for whom they wish to kill, or knights for whom they wish to investigate. I will then take all of those votes and act upon those special roles, such as investigate the player chosen for the knights and relay the information back, etc. Those with the MOST votes will always win out, but if there is a discrepancy, it is settled by random choice.

During the day round, everybody can discuss what had happened, and decide to hang one person. This person's hanging will happen strictly by votes (if there is a tie, one will be chosen randomly). These votes are posted on the thread. Do not PM me your votes.

The game ends when either all of the mafia are killed, or when there is not enough innocent lives, allowing the mafia to run free.

Timing in the game
Night rounds are from 8pm Friday to 8pm Sunday, while day rounds start at 8pm Sunday to 8pm Friday. While my postings will vary from 8pm to 12am on a given day, this will be used as the standard for vote acceptances.

Roles

Role: Citizen
These are the basic citizens of the town. Of course, this means that they do NOT have special functions during night time. They make up the bulk of the town. However, remember that even citizens might have something up their sleeves, as well.

Role: Armor Knight
The knights are the policing bodies of the town, and vary in number. All knights would know who all of the other knights are during the first night, in which during this time they are allowed to PM each other if so they wish to exchange information amongst themselves.

During the night round, the knights would have the opportunity to investigate a person in town. This is done by two steps: the first is that each knight would PM me who he or she wants to investigate. After the votes are in (And I will reveal the one with the most votes), I will pm all of the knights the target's identity (as in whether or not that person is mafia, citizen, or otherwise).

They have no other abilities outside of that.

Role: Cleric
The cleric are simply that. They heal people. They side with the innocents, simply because you'd think holy beings would be as such.

During the night round, the cleric will pm me about who they want to save for the night. If the mafia's target and the cleric's target are the same, then the person is saved and is therefore not killed off. They cannot communicate with knights, unfortunately.

Role: Prinny
The prinnies have had it with the mafia! They're rebelling against the mafia! Too bad they don't know who their masters are, though.

During the day round, the prinny can choose to sacrifice himself (aka die) to kill any person immediately.

Role: Mafia
The mafia are basically the meat and potatoes of the other side. Once all of these guys are killed, the game ends in the innocent's favour!

The mafia will know exactly who is on their side during the first night, similar to that of the knights. They can communicate with each other freely through pm's if they wish, as always.

During the night, the mafia will decide on who to kill off during the night. I will be using the voting system similar to that of the knights. This happens during the night round as well.

Role: Thief
The thief is a sneaky one. He or she will be included in the list, but do NOT count as one of the mafia that people have to eliminate. As well, the thief does not participate in mafia activities (i.e. the killing) either. However, if the knights want to investigate the thief, he or she will show up as a normal law abiding citizen!

Additional Roles
Depending on number of players, these will change.

Sub role: Witches
The witches are strange beings that have an awesome abilities! The witches have roles outside of what they normally have, so you'll never know who's who. The witches also do NOT know who the others are, either.

The witches act every other night, with the night before a decision for the action. Their actions are: kill, invite, and revive. Killing someone is just that, you'll end up killing that person (~70% success rate). Inviting someone is that you would end up inviting a person who isn't a witch to join you guys. This means that you WILL know other witches after you invite someone in. Reviving is a simple matter. You can take a dead character, and revive them. Revival does have a chance of failure (~70% failure rate), though.

Example:
Night 1: choose to kill/invite/revive.
Night 2: killing/inviting/reviving: vote for the targets.
Night 3: choose to do either of the three actions again.
Night 4: do the action: vote for the targets.

And so on.

The thief, if he or she is a witch, will override all other commands of the other witches.

Sub role: Geomancer
A Geomancer is a strange being, and work on top of the normal roles. They are mystical beings that have a strange ability to just die. Starting at a certain select night, the Geomancers can pm me their strange will to die. When the majority of them wish to die, they all die. Geomancers don't know who everyone else are, either.

Sub role: Wiseman
There is only 1 wiseman. They don't have any special function other than the fact that if there is a tie in a vote for hanging, instead of me picking one by random, I will always pick the one the wiseman votes for.

New Role: Kunoichi
The Kunoichi are mysterious beings in the game of mafia. Apparently somebody bought these sneaky ninjas to deal with parts of the town populace. But it seems like nobody knows who they work for, or who they are for that matter.

Special abilities:
The Kunoichi chooses a side to go with on the first night and CANNOT switch sides afterward. Because they are denizens of the deep, the knights is incapable of figuring out who this character is, and will show up as a regular citizen. They DO NOT know who their allies or enemies are, meaning that the Kunoichi's side will only show up on the status screen (aka pay attention!).

The Kunoichi has a special ability. He or she will each night be able to disable one person during the night (ninjas can paralyze after all) and force them to miss their votes and what not during the night.

Example: Mafia 1 wanted to kill guy 1, and mafia 2 wanted to kill guy 2. Normally I would roll (aka randomly pick) to kill either guy 1 or guy 2, but if the Kunoichi disables mafia 1, guy 2 will always be killed off. The same can be said about knights, witches, and clerics.

Simply sign up as usual here. Just tell me you're in, and you're in. :D

If there is anything unclear about what I wrote, please tell me.

Those that joined:

da ink*
Linoone*
uxie*
Legend Slayer*
anala*
The Jr Trainer*
Canis Lupus*
~Falcon~*
Charizard_Mike*
evilpikablu*
FlameRyushin
ronjocox*
Neo Pikachu*
Nobody XIII
Spinarak Craney*
Calypso*
Loyal Arcanine*
Charbok*
Tiana_M*
luisa1*
Xerion
eb90*

Results:
Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3
Night 4
Day 4

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 10-13-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:30 AM
da ink Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: PE2K Mafia 2: Sign ups

Awsome a new game can i join please

Old 08-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone

Hehe, okay me is Linoone and I want to sign up!

aim: Linoone1337
Old 08-28-2007, 12:43 AM
uxie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to uxie

Je suis uxie, et je suis dans. Merci!

--I am uxie, and I'm in. Thanks!--

Friend Code Info

Still paired with Eveelover12!
Requiem for the DCC
Old 08-28-2007, 01:03 AM
LS Offline

another one. :D IM IN.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:21 AM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

I shall sign-up.... Again! Hopefully I won't die as early as I did. :P

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

I was going to join the first one...but forgot

Im in ^^
Old 08-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala View Post
I shall sign-up.... Again! Hopefully I won't die as early as I did. :P
Errr...didn't you get killed by ME because you keep not reponding?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Huzzah! It's back! Hopefully I won't die too early this time. *joins*
Old 08-28-2007, 02:48 AM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

I'll join :D sign me up :o
Old 08-28-2007, 02:49 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

OH OH OH OH! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! I want to try this thing! Let me join please please please!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Errr...didn't you get killed by ME because you keep not reponding?
No, I was a Geomancer. Yay.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 08-28-2007, 03:49 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala View Post
No, I was a Geomancer. Yay.
You were mafia/geomancer. >.>
Old 08-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Blu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Blu

I had also wanted to join the first one.(prinnies rule! =D) I think this is a cool game. =3 Sign me up,please. ^^(I might not be that active because I have school like on the 4th. D=)I have a question do we pick what we are?If so I'd want to be a Mafia or a prinny.

^Made By Me :] ^
PM If You Want One.

Last edited by Blu; 08-28-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:33 AM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines

might as well join