Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 07:35 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default UK: Pokemon Summer Day Camp!

UK: Pokemon Summer Day Camp!
-08/28/07-

Pokemon Summer Day Camp
The Pokemon Summer Day Camp event in the UK was held this month. The event was held throughout the month of August at 20 different Toys "R" Us stores. At the event fans coud play Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii, play Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, learn to trade and battle with trainers around the world, a free Mew download, a free Pokemon goodie bag, and face painting. Fans that dress up as a Pokemon character will also have a chance to win prizes. One first place winner is awarded per event and will get a Nintendo DS, a Cartoon Network Goodie Bag, and Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, and two runners up get a Cartoon Network Racing game for the DS.

-----

Pokemon Costumes
The Pokemon Summer Day Camp mini site has some pictures of the winners in the Pokemon costume contest. Looking through them all (only update to the 12th at this point) my favorite is the Regirock costume, the Groudon costume, and the Piplup costume. All three of those costumes came in first at their respective events (no surprise there).

You can view the rest of the costumes at the Pokemon Summer Day Camp mini site: Pokemon Summer Day Camp

-----

PE2K Comment
I must say, that Regirock costume is very impressive. It looks like a baby Regirock, but it's a Regirock alright. The Groudon costume looks a little easier to wear (no need for poking out little holes to see where you're going). And although the Piplup costume looks more simpler than the those two, I liked the addition of the webbed feet to make the costume look complete (Piplup can not wear sneakers, it would ruin the look).

-----

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
jabpoké Offline
Elite Trainer

Post Re: UK: Pokemon Summer Day Camp!

Lol they are cool in those costumes!

Credit to the amazing Wingull!
Pokémon of the month - Suicune!
YAY! I got voted in MOTM!Thanks for everyone who did!
Old 09-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Dryz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: UK: Pokemon Summer Day Camp!

I went to the summer day camp! I didn't dress up though. The mew download was cool!

Old 04-28-2008, 06:35 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I went to one of them as floatzel *people staring*.

I couldn't get the mew download though because I didn't have a nintendo DS or a GameBoy Advance. Now i've just got the DS. Still no Advance.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Cow_Guy Offline

I hate mini-modding, but this thread is VERY old. Do not revive threads like this.
Closed Thread