Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 02:11 AM
Articunoboy93 Offline
New Trainer

Red face Celebi Soother?

I heard from one of my friends, Kyle Narring, pokemon genius, that you can get Celebi and Soothe Bell in Crystal without a glitch, special Nintendo meetings, or Gameshark or genie. Is that true?
Ps:If you have any Pokemon question, just post it on a forum for me, and I'll see what I can do about asking Kyle.
Old 03-18-2004, 03:36 AM
masaki Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to masaki
Default Re: Celebi Soother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Articunoboy93
I heard from one of my friends, Kyle Narring, pokemon genius, that you can get Celebi and Soothe Bell in Crystal without a glitch, special Nintendo meetings, or Gameshark or genie. Is that true?
Ps:If you have any Pokemon question, just post it on a forum for me, and I'll see what I can do about asking Kyle.
I really don't think it is true although I have no proof. That would be great though. But if he knows there's a way for sure, shouldn't he know how? Ask him and see what he says. If he doesn't tell you than he might be lying. It's happened to me a lot.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Articunoboy93
Soothe Bell? ar u meaning gs ball?

YES it is true. But the only way u can get it is BUY A JAPANESE CRYSTAL VERSION. there is NO celebi in american crystal version.

Current team:
Old 02-10-2006, 10:01 PM
sonano Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to sonano

Yeah, you have to have the Japanese version.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

Ok, this is the deadest thread I've ever seen revived. Do not revive old threads.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Well, hate to say it, but Celebi has never been available in the American version, unless you use something like Game Shark of something of that nature, which in fact "taints" your game to some degree. Hate to say, but we'd really need some proof, probably in video form. Photoshop can make single images look real but are really fake. Until you get a hold of that, there's not much that can be proved about this...

Second, Orbulon, don't revive threads that are over a month old (This one is nearly two years to be exact). Chances are this has long been forgotten about.

Closed Thread