Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Making banners with GIMP?

I recently got the GIMP program, but I'm very confused. I can't find a single tutorial on it with google or other search engines, and the ones I have found don't tell me anything. So, what I was wondering is, how do you put a picture of a pokemon onto your banner? I can make a banner and I can get an image of a pokemon but how do I put them together?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: Making banners with GIMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
I recently got the GIMP program, but I'm very confused. I can't find a single tutorial on it with google or other search engines, and the ones I have found don't tell me anything. So, what I was wondering is, how do you put a picture of a pokemon onto your banner? I can make a banner and I can get an image of a pokemon but how do I put them together?
go to http://www.gimp.org/, go to the toutorals. Or Gimp talk, and train for it.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Exon Auxus Offline

Send a message via AIM to Exon Auxus
Default Re: Making banners with GIMP?

Quote:
Once you have the banner made, click "file", go to "Open as a layer". And open the saved pokemon picture on the banner! Just that simple! And then click "Merge Down" when you're done modifyng the image. That should do the trick. If you have any further questions, please pm me.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:16 PM
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to WifiFX
Default Re: Making banners with GIMP?

Quote:
http://www.Pokemonchibi.com

Has a lot! (You're welcome azumao. xD)