Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:19 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: [SU] [Choices II] Akiro's Invasion [We need some evil spies!]

What goes up, must come down
Yet my feet don't touch the ground

Name: Ash Kinoko

Nickname: If you want to die, I suggest you don't ask

Reincarnation: Ash is the Reincarnation of the ninja of Thunder, Raphael Shikao

Looks:

Ash always wears a red scarf. He has blue hair and hazel eyes. He is 5' 6" and weighs 110 pounds.

Weapons: Lighting Gaunlets (does that count as two already?), Lighting Spear

Element: Electric

Animal Companion: Putty, looks like this:

Puttys are able to communicate with different dimensions. Puttys are pretty small. He names it Kuro.

History: Ash has been training ever since he knew that he had these powers, which was when he was 8 years old. He was able to learns the secrets of speed and steath. In school, he is very interested in Math and Science. He gets As in Math and Science, and Bs on the other subjects. He has two friends, Jet Miso, and Miki Hawk. They knew that he was a ninja when all these 'absences' start occuring. They found out when they went to the secret hideout, which was a treehouse in the forest, which was also Ash's training spot. His sister, Marona Kinoko, also knew, because Ash told her, because he doesn't like keeping secrets to himself, he has to share it with one person.

Personality: Ash is nice, but sometimes suspicious. He sometimes insecure about deicisions he makes. Ash is very brave. If he was afraid of something, he would try to overcome it. Ash is pretty serious too. If someone jokes around with him, he gets pretty mad. Lastly, he loves to exercise a lot. As he always says, "If your not fit, you'll suicide yourself later on."

Creature Form: Scrabbit, looks like this:

Scrabbit are just a mix of foxes and rabbits, not hard to remember. Scrabbits are smaller than you think. Ash looks somewhat like that, except with a smaller version of his clothes.

Position: Reincarnation

Other: When Ash is with Jet and Miki, he likes to hang out next to the power plant, because of his liking for electricity. Ash has a theme song, yay for him.

Song Info

Name: Katamari Love
Genre: Japanese Soul (I think)
Song: Right in this link!

Seeing the world spinning upside down
A mighty crash without a sound

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?

Last edited by TeirusuFX; 10-03-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Good enough for me. I think you have a good grip on the idea, maybe better then some of the other people, actually. Accepted.

EDIT: Sota's not gonna do it, so we need a Wind person.

Last edited by Hakken; 10-02-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Nice RP. I'd sign up, but wind is kind of boring. But hey, I guess that explains why nobody took it. I noticed, though, that you forgot a key element, plus a second that should be added to balance out shadow. You forgot earth. The very foundation of all life, and you forgot to add it as an element. Earthquakes, eruptions, powerful stuff. Plus, having a shadow element means you should have an opposite of it. A light based, or holy element would be a good idea. Just my suggestions though, if you like them.

I will reserve wind. However, if the guy reserving shadow signs out or doesn't come back, I want that spot. If that's not possible and you add the light element to your list, I'll reserve a spot for the light element instead. Again, if you can't add the light element or be able to place me under shadow, I'll take up my place as wind person.

Also, if you're worried about having too many elements, throw wind in with electric or ice/water since they're somewhat similiar.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

I know what you mean, but here's the thing:

-There is an earth dude. The earth dude is an NPC because he has a weird history that is crucial to the plot.

-As for light, I thought about it but decided against it for some reason I can't remember. Holy wouldn't work because people in this region are all Aethists. 0_o Hm. They don't have a religion. I've never thought about.

- Merging? Ehh, It's too late now. This is a sequel, remember? ^^;;

Umm, I'll reserve you for wind. And the shadow dude is my friend, so I'll just ask him over AIM.

Last edited by Hakken; 10-02-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

With all that jumbo solved, off to my sign-up! Not done yet!

Name: Yue Iowagi

Nickname: 'Hottie' by a lot of horny guys. She doesn't like being called that, but only her friends really know that. Everyone else just calls her Yue.

Reincarnation: Due to the fact Yue inherits a newly shaped element, she has no real reincarnation, which is found out later by her.

Looks: Most guys would flock to Yue's stunning appearance. Her skin is a medium-light tone and she has clear blue eyes. The girl's hair is a snow white, and she likes to keep it very clean and wavey, so it is often very shiny. Her hair extends down a few inches below shoulder length, and she often likes putting blue ribbons in her hair. Another trait adding to her attractiveness are her large breasts and her slender, feminine body. Not only that, but from plentiful time in the wilderness and her co-curricular activities, she's well built and in shape. Yue is very athletic, and is strong, agile, and flexible for her age. Cheerleading, volleyball, and track & field are Yue's main co-curricular activities which help her keep in shape. At one time, she practiced martial art, but is now a black belt. The girl stands at 5' 6" and weighs around 135 pounds.
Yue has a love for mini-skirts and dresses, which only attract more guys. Not only that, she tends to for the somewhat revealing type clothing (not like a hooker/prostitute) that shows off some cleavage, which is quite noticable due to her breast size. She likes all kinds of colors, from reds to purples, and including black, white, brown, and pink. The only time Yue ever wears shorts is for team uniforms and for physical education class. In winter, she will wear jeans. Yue also takes a liking to boots and shoes with lifted heels, and in warm months, she'll wear flip-flops too. Even Yue's shinobi boots have a somewhat lifted heel for a feminine look. Even odder, when in combat-likely situations, she still wears her revealing clothing. However, there may be more to say about why Yue dresses the way she does than meets the eye...

Weapons: Yue has a fear of sharp objects or projectiles, so she prefers to fight using martial arts. Though training at the town's dojo, Yue is a black belt and she loves practicing her skills, sometimes by accidentally breaking home appliances or furniture. On her shinobi gloves, she attaches knuckle blades, which appear as a black metal to amplify the damage her punches make. Other than her knuckle blades, Yue doesn't really have any other weapon.

Element: Light

Animal Companion: A wild boar named Kor. He is very wild and isn't exactly a companion, as he tends to wander off on his own. Despite this, he has a close connection to Yue and is never far from her. His fur is a muddy brown with blue eyes and long tusks. He's pretty big and hits hard, also.

History: Poor Yue was born into an unstable family. When she was 5, her family had a divorce and her father left for good. Her father was also very physically abusive, which is why the poor girl is so afraid of men. Since then, her mother supported her, but worked a full time job so she got little attention. She was harassed through elementary school, which established her cowardly nature. Not only that, it was mostly boys who picked on her, so her fear of males only increased. Coming home crying often became an every day occurence for Yue. Often times she would venture into the forest and one day, discover the shrine. However, she has never been able to figure out the weird sensation she felt eminating from the shrine until one day she spots some classmates running deep into the woods. Following them far behind, she soon discovers what she has been feeling.
Despite her social disability with most people by the end of elementary school, Yue's grades went up. She also began participating in other activities, where she trained in a dojo and once she reached 6th grade, she was a black belt. During 6th grade, everything changed for her. She became a cheerleader, joined volleyball, and participated in track & field. By 7th grade, she had a degree of popularity amongst the girls. Though many guys liked her, her timidness made her very hard to get. People often recognized her all A grades in her classes too. Her favorite subjects have always been history/social studies and physical education.

Personality: Everyone usually views Yue as a very optimistic and happy person. She seems to be almost endlessly cheerful, almost to the point where she's a bit goofy. Sometimes Yue will even go out of the way to try to be funny, but only to get in trouble. Not everyone likes Yue though. Some guys harass her since she has a fear of men and boys, and they tend to pick it up as an insult. However, whether they harass her or not, many guys like her looks. Yue can never talk to any male without shivering and mixing up words. Sometimes, she even fainted out of fear from talking to a guy. The girl often seems to be very fearful and cowardly, however, the pain of others is even more fearful and scary to Yue. However, her cowardice might not be as it seems...
Yue also has a pretty big pet peeve. She hates being touched in any way. Her sensitivity to touch is easily noticed when she flinches, which is a pretty noticable flinch. It's even worse when she is touched too close to her 'special areas', in which she yelps and sometimes accidentally kick or punch out the criminal. The poor girl also hates in when people stare at her, because she usually assumes they're staring at her large breasts. In response, she will often turn away, but her ass isn't exactly tiny, however it isn't too big either. Despite her strange pet peeves, she always has a kind heart deep down and her willingness to give aid can momentarily overcome fear.

Creature Form: Aardvark! Unlike normal aardvarks, it has two pairs of tusks pointing upwards. It's eyes also tend to glow gold and the creature's skin color resembles a desert camo like look.

Position: Reincarnation

Other: Nothin'

Light is accepted! Yaaay!

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 10-03-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Yes, but only a few weeks have passed and Nami of the snow really can't suddenly become Nami of the wind.

I can make a light element though, I have an idea for that... So you can be light. ^^

Lol, so odd actually calling her 'Nami of the snow'. I never do that. x333
Old 10-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
Yes, but only a few weeks have passed and Nami of the snow really can't suddenly become Nami of the wind.

I can make a light element though, I have an idea for that... So you can be light. ^^

Lol, so odd actually calling her 'Nami of the snow'. I never do that. x333
Alright, then. Thanks a lot for it. I'll edit the above sign-up I was preparing. If you don't mind me asking though, what is your idea for the light element?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Ehhh, nothing really special. Some of the spirits sense some unusual energy and discover the existence of a light reincarnation, who becomes sort of a secret weapon. But they are pretty sure Akiro already knows. (He doesn't.)
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Since the light is a new element, does it really have a reincarnation? What would I fill in for that section of the sign-up?

Also, about the new light emergence, without a reincarnation, where would it come from? I could see it as a byproduct or an odd duplication of one of the other element reincarnations. It could fit well being a duplicate of water/ice since they're similar, possibly fire, or shadow as they're opposites. If you like the byproduct idea, I could work out a twin relationship with one of the other reincarnations.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Hmm. If light's a newly detected element, wouldn't there be no reincarnation? If it's new, it doesn't make sense that it's reincarnated, otherwise it would be familiar to the world/dimension. I could see an emergence of a new element in a magical world, only that at the time it is new, there can't be much of a reincarnation, if you know what I mean.
No, I was thinking it was ancient or something, but so rare it was extinct until recently. The spirits really just dissappear until a reincarnation is born. Of course, I'd say it's up to you. If you'd prefer to have an uber prodigy whatever, then go ahead.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
No, I was thinking it was ancient or something, but so rare it was extinct until recently. The spirits really just dissappear until a reincarnation is born. Of course, I'd say it's up to you. If you'd prefer to have an uber prodigy whatever, then go ahead.
Go with whatever you like best, but an emergence of a new element person would be cool. Needing a close relative for Yue will be too complicated, but I can work with your ancient thing too. I was thinking of that as a possible idea too, only for some reason I didn't decide to throw it down.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Go with whatever you like best, but an emergence of a new element person would be cool. Needing a close relative for Yue will be too complicated, but I can work with your ancient thing too. I was thinking of that as a possible idea too, only for some reason I didn't decide to throw it down.
Ahh, no, you choose because I can't decide. Either works, really.

But if you chose to have an ancient whatever, Nami will probably somehow know you becuase that's just what I want to do. Just haven't decided how yet...
Old 10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

In that case, I'll go with my new element thing, but for undercover purposes, they can call her the light reincarnation to fool the enemy.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
In that case, I'll go with my new element thing, but for undercover purposes, they can call her the light reincarnation to fool the enemy.
Cool, that makes sense. Erm, yeah.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Cool, that makes sense. Erm, yeah.
My sign-up thingy on Yue is done. Just feel free to tell me what ye think and what I should improve.