Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-14-2007, 07:12 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Adventure Lane

Zipster raced from building to building, dashed from nook to cranny, but it was of no use. He couldn't find Altodo anywhere. He settled down in the ruined PokeCenter and rested until the Morning.
The next day, he woke up, yawned and continued the search. He raced up the crumbling, old steps and checked in the broken-down, gear-themed gym. As always, there were strong electric currents running aroung the wires, so Zipster didn't bother going in, for fear of being shocked. He leaped over the stairs and shot off to the route next to Sunyshore. He raced past the ruins of the houses, tears starting to flow from his eyes. He dashed down the straight lane and arrived in Pastoria City. He quickly checked around to see if there were any trainers around, failed to see any, and ran straight through the routes to Hearthome using ExtremeSpeed. He got there and saw the same thing. He felt depressed, and sat down and rested again.

OOC: That was the start of this RP. If your Pokemon that I accepted was in Hearthome, please post next.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:25 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Adventure Lane

"Noah, Noah where are you?"

Loki stood outside of the pokemon center, yearning for his trainer. Tears ran down Loki's eyes and he began to cry weakly. Looking up at the sky, Loki let out a loud roar and shot out a flamethrower in the air. He had been doing this for days now, weeping for his trainer and looking around everywhere for him. After a while of wailing, Loki stood right outside the pokemon center and sat down and he slowly began to take deep breaths.

"Where'd you go!?"
Old 09-14-2007, 08:06 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

Zipster stirred as he listened. "What could that be?" he thought to himself, and peeked out of curiosity. He saw a cyndaquil, crying, "Where'd you go!" over and over. He approached the pokemon. He recoiled as the pokemon turned around. As soon as the Cyndaquil noticed him, it squealed and let out a powerful flamethrower which knocked Zipster into the ruined buildings. Zipster got up and let loose a weak Hydro Pump. "OOOOWW! What did you do that for?!" the cyndaquil yelled ferociously at Zipster. "You attacked me first!" replied Zipster, taking deep breaths to recover from that first attack. "Oh. I remember now. Sorry. It's just, since my trainer disappeared-" sadi the pokemon. "Hang on, did yours disappear too?" he asked, "If that's the case, then maybe we could be friends!" "Ok. My name is Loki by the way. What's yours?" Loki asked. "I'm Zipster. I'm called that because of this!" he said, and used ExtremeSpeed to do 20 laps of the town. They settled down and talked, and got to know each other a bit more...
Old 09-14-2007, 08:27 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC:My router got all fudged up

Loki looked at Zipster surprised at how fast he was, Loki felt a little embaresssed because he had nothing to show off except his eruption attack. He began to shake his body and looked up at Zipster. "I, Um, Have a cool technique too..." Loki's fire on his back turned off and Loki began to shout out lava and rocks molded with lava all over the place, making the town worse than how it already was. "That's bassically my coolest attack though, maybe if Noah was still here I'll learn new moves but...(Why am I talking to him? I don't even know him...) So, what was your trainer like?"
Old 09-14-2007, 08:33 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

"Well," muttered Zipster, deep in thought, "He was kind, like most trainers, but he gave me a lot of attention. He would teach me tricks for local contests, teach me moves for important battles. That attention he gave me really made me feel different, and special. Now that he's gone, I really feel a deep sense of loss inside me." He trailed off, too sad to speak. "He was the best...." he sobbed, and collapsed onto Loki, sobbing uncontrollably...
Old 09-14-2007, 08:42 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Loki looked down at Zipster and began to cry himself. He too knew how being special to his trainer was all about. Loki began to wail out Noah's name and he started to think. "Isn't there a way we could bring them back?" Loki had begun to think of what could have been done, but he couldn't think of anything. He looked at Zipster to see if he knew anything.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

"I don't really know" said Zipster once his tears had cleared up, "I think we'd better have a look round to see if there are any Pokemon who do." He and Loki got up and walked around, checking everywhere for anyone else...
Old 09-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Post Re: Adventure Lane

Orion
Eterna City

IC: I, Orion had walked into a room with the sun shining from the window illuminating the dark room. My father slept on a plaid couch while I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. My loyal friend Chatot flew onto my shoulder. "Gewd Morning Chatot." "Cha-cha, Good Morning." ; I smiled and opened the white door with the gold colored handle and left my home. It wasn't as bright as it was yesterday but he didn't care and decided to take a stroll to the Poke Mart to meet his friend Chester inside.

Wind blew from the east and made the fall leaves drift in the wind. A building with a blue roof was in sight and I ran as Chatot flew. Passing a tall building I had made it there and saw him cleaning off his table. "Ah hello Orion!" "Hey Chester, just dropping by. " I said punting. "That reminds me, a package was sent here but I can't deliver since I have no pokemon and my Bicycle is broke so can you deliver it?" ; I took the box out of Chester's hands. "Sure. I need my exercise today anyways."

-ROSERADE POWER!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Sideways, 1. I accepted alone, not you, and 2. if I had accepted you, we would be the pokemon.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaArticuno View Post
OOC: Sideways, 1. I accepted alone, not you, and 2. if I had accepted you, we would be the pokemon.
OOC: Sorry, I thought you did accept me.

-ROSERADE POWER!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:16 AM
TheLugiaMaster Offline

Pulser looked around. He was sure that he'd heard something. He walked around the block and saw a pair of Pokemon walking, chatting together. He went back round the corner, then flicked his head out and shot a Dark Pulse. The two pokemon got blasted against the wall. They got up and the vaporeon growled. Then he shook his head and shot a Hydro Pump at Pulser. Pulser dodged, but it caught him on the shoulder and he got thrown to the floor...
Umbreon @ 130
Lv.100 @ 310

The Alpha Team That Never Get On!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:55 AM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

Zipster ran over to the Umbreon. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes." replied the Umbreon, growling a bit from the blow, "I'm fine. Who are you?" "I'm Zipster!" said Zipster, "And he's Loki. We've both lost our trainers." "Really? I lost my trainer too. But, I'll get on with life. I'm Pulser by the way." said Pulser. "Maybe you could come with us!" offered Loki, "We're going to try and find a way to bring our trainers back." "Sounds like a way to pass the time. I guess I'll come." Pulser replied, quietly. So they all walked off on the way to Eterna City...
Old 09-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Chaos_harbringer Offline

on their way to eterna city they found a stange looking pokemon, when it came closer they realized it was a vibrava in armour. "hi," he said. "I'm drago and who are you," the three friends noticed that drago was looking at them kind of strangely "what are you doing all alone?" he enquired

Last edited by Chaos_harbringer; 09-17-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:24 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Warning, Do Not Poke The Penguin

While they were conversating, Tails was watching them from above, watching and waiting...when suddenly, Mimi said unexpectedly...

"Tails! Where are you?"

"O shiz!" flinched Tails.

So Tails flew down, forgetting that he was spying on the group...then...he crashed into them...

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he apoligized, "That was stupid of me..."

He flew back to Mimi...and they left to Eterna City...

*Pokes* OMG! *Dies*

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Hiya ^_^. Sorry for posting here, even though it's not my RP and I'm not in it and all.

But could you all please try to add more to your RP posts and make them longer and whatnot?

Thanks ^^;,
Scott

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."