Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: Adventure Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Hiya ^_^. Sorry for posting here, even though it's not my RP and I'm not in it and all.

But could you all please try to add more to your RP posts and make them longer and whatnot?

Thanks ^^;,
Scott
Q: "This Term For A Long-Handled Gardening Tool Can Also Mean An Immoral Pleasure Seeker"

Sure, why not, thanks for the heads-up (Try PMing, I thought you would probably know that by now XD)

Ken Jenning's A: "What is a hoe?"

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

OCC: oh this is open! sorry i didnt notice whats happing right now

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 09-21-2007, 03:30 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

Lightbulb Re: Adventure Lane

"What do you mean, alone?" Loki asked. We've got each other!"
"Sorry." replied Drago, wiping his eyes, "My tears still haven't cleared up yet. I still cry for Dante..."
"Dante was your trainer, right?" asked Pulser, curiously.
"Yes, how did you know?" asked Drago.
"Well, it's kind of the same for us, too. I mean, not so much the crying..." Pulser trailed off.
Everyone looked at him, remembering back to the journey from Hearthome...

..."I WANT SOPHIA! I WANT HER I WANT HER I WANT HER!!! I miss her so much *sob*...

..."What? I'd had a bad day, that's all." Pulser retorted. There was an awkward silence, then everyone burst out laughing.
"Hey look everyone, we're here!" yelled Loki excitedly. They all clambered over the ruins and slept on the crumbling floor, side by side, friend by friend...

OOC: MonkeyBoy, don't have a spam party. They'll get you banned.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:27 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Ready Steady Can't Hold Me Back...
Ready Steady Give Me Good Luck...

OOC: Lol, I think he gets in now -.-"

Mimi had just arrived at the ruins, all joyful (as usual). Tails followed boredly beside her, wanting adventure and fun, then suddenly, he finds the Pokemon he'd bumped into earlier...except sleeping...

Mimi: Tails! Stop falling behind!

Tails groans, and goes with her.

Ready Steady Never Look Back...
Let's Get Started Ready Steady Go!

Old 09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
OOC: Lol, I think he gets in now -.-"
OOC: What did you mean? P.S. Is Mimi a haunter? Pleae reply if it is. And in this episode, Zipster's hat can transform. Somehow.
------------
Zipster stirred. He opened his eye a fraction and saw a Haunter and a Latias zoom past. Leaving the others behind, he shot after the pair. Pursuing them, his hat changed into a jetpack and tailed the pair through the sky. When he got close he shot a Hydro Pump at the Latias, which turned around and fired a Psychic energy beam through its ability. Zipster got frozen in midair, struggling to breathe...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:20 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaArticuno View Post
OOC: What did you mean? P.S. Is Mimi a haunter? Pleae reply if it is. And in this episode, Zipster's hat can transform. Somehow.

OOC: Lol, Mimi is the trainer, and I'm a Latios yet, Shadow is in the area

IC: Mimi was screamimg, when this happened, Latios attempt to finish him off, but Shadow arrived and stoped him.

Shadow: WTH are you doing? He did nothing to you!

Tails: ORLY? He just shot a Hydro Pump at me, you call that 'nothing'?

Shadow: Oh, seems like your trainer fainted here...

Tails: ...I have to go now...nice seeing you again...

Shadow: See ya...

*Tails uses Psychic to move Mimi to the Pokecenter*

Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

OCC: What is happing now? asking whats happing for not being here for a while isnt SPAM

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 09-22-2007, 12:54 AM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
OCC: What is happing now? asking whats happing for not being here for a while isnt SPAM

OOC: Nope, still is spam, if you want to know the details, ask Articuno bout that

IC: At the Eterna Pokecenter...Tails set her trainer on the bench inside the center, because he doesn't want to be seen (being a Latios and all.) He left her there to recover and headed back for the ruin, to spy on the group some more...

When he arrived, they already had left...then Shadow came along again

Shadow: They left because the attack scared them all

Tails: Lol, that was unexpected, they were usually braver than that...

Shadow: What do you mean by usually?

Tails: Uhhh...nothing...

Shadow: Something tells me this isn't the first time you saw them, tell me everything

Tails: Not now, I'll tell you later, I need to find them again, did you see where they went?

Shadow: They were heading for Eterna City...

Tails: WHAT?! I was just there five minutes ago!

Tails departs as fast as he can...

Shadow (to himself): That boy is crazy sometimes

Shadow dissapears...

Old 09-22-2007, 08:46 AM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Nice posts, but you shouldn't have put your trainer in. Soz, but the idea is that the pokemon try to get them back. Not them fainting and lying on tables LOL ! (P.S. I have a Pokemon/Naruto cross in sign-up stage)

IC: Zipster struggled out of the jetpack, which turned back into his hat. Zipster ran at the group, and caught up on what had happened while he chased the latias, which had told him via Psychic power that its name is Tails. Zipster told them about the battle, to which Loki said "Hey, I reckon that we should make friends with him!" So they all ran after Tails and didn't stop until they caught up with them...
Old 09-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Chaos_harbringer Offline

The gang finaly caught up whith tails, but shortly after they notised that Drago suddenly stopped and said "I don't think all the humans are gone, so I'm going off to try and find Dante, we may see each other again my friends," and with that last word he was gone so the others all went off after failing to convince drago to stay with them, they notised that tails was flying off like a jetplane so they chased him once not forgetting about drago and hoping to see him soon.

Last edited by Chaos_harbringer; 09-22-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:51 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaArticuno View Post
OOC: Nice posts, but you shouldn't have put your trainer in. Soz, but the idea is that the pokemon try to get them back. Not them fainting and lying on tables LOL ! (P.S. I have a Pokemon/Naruto cross in sign-up stage)

OOC: Lol, you need to see what happens later -.-"
(P.S. - I've hoped you noticed I'm a Latios, not a Latias)

IC: Tails saw them chasing after him and he flew as fast as he could...but then he saw Mimi inside the Pokemon Center...then Nurse Joy started to say...

Nurse Joy: ...I'm afraid...she's in a very deep coma...

Tails (to himself): OMG! It was that bad?!

*Shadow then reappears*

Shadow: Wow, sorry what happened there buddy boy

Tails: ...You don't need to feel sorry, she was in my way most of the time anyway...

Shadow: Hey, who's that running your way?

Tails: HOLY SHIZ-NIT! GOTTA RUN...I MEAN FLY!

*Tails flys away*

Shadow: HEY! I'M COMING WITH YOU!

*Shadow follows him*

Old 09-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Chaos_harbringer Offline

Meanwhile drago was still looking for any sign that humans were still alive. On his search he found something that looked fermiliar to him, it was a picture of dante's whole family: him, his mum, his sister and his dad who both died before the human wipeout, this made him remember al the good times he shared with Dante like when they first met, at that time drago had no intrest in humans whatsoever but eventualy he began to love and respect the creatures. After the trip down memory lane, he notisaed that a bunch of pokemon were chasing a latios, it was the gang, drago felt a bit better seeing the guys again and when he went over, they were all glad to see him so he joined in the chase but he still kept the picture.

Last edited by Chaos_harbringer; 10-01-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:17 PM
MegaArticuno Offline
Elite Trainer

I can feel your every rage
Step aside I'll turn the page

Zipster looked at Drago, acknowledged him, and continued the chase. "Holy Shiz, man!" Tails THE LATIOS yelled. This got Pulser really angry and fired a shadow beam (Yes, I know there's no such move, but it works!). Tails fell to the ground, fainted. Zipster dashed over and took care of him till he woke...

Breakin through your crazy maze
Like a laser beam my eyes on you...
Old 10-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Chaos_harbringer Offline

Drago, being a pokemon of honor, thaught that tails shouldn't be aloud to get away with using such a feirce (yet fake) attack, even though zipster was really annoying drago started to charge up his dragon rage but something caught his eye, it was a little flash but then it vanished and drago was blasted by what felt like and looked like either a solar beam or a hyper beam, when he finally awoke he was in a pokemon center, he had just made it thanks to tails and nurce blissy after that the whole gang went in search of who blasted drago...
Old 10-15-2007, 11:15 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Eggs! Get your eggs here!

Tails is still not very sure if he should be with the gang...But every single time he tries to go back, Shadow says to stay for the reasons that the attacker might strike again and end up at the Pokecenter like Mimi. Tails reacts solemnly but gives in. When they reached back at the site where they were attacked...

Tails: So...what happened? I believe I was still unconscious during the attack...

Drago: Zipster was being super annoying at that time...

*Drago glares at Zipster*

Zipster: ...What?

Drago: Anyway, I charging up a Dragon Rage to shut him up with when then I saw this little flash and made us unconscious...

Tails: ...At the same time when I became conscious and carried you all the way to the Pokecenter

Drago: Exactly!

Pusler: So who did it?

Tails: I don't know, when I woke up, all I saw was a figure, but it seemed very familiar in many ways...

Drago: WAS IT DANTE?

Tails: Woah, did I say it was a human figure? And can a human make that kind of a beam? No

Drago: ...Maybe he had a laser gun?

Tails: Dude, are they even invented yet? And if they were, would he shoot you with it? NO!

Shadow: Stop arguing! I also saw the figure, since I wasn't affect by the beam, the figure I saw reminded me of a long time back...but then I forgot...

Pusler: So that meant it had to be a Normal type, since Shadow wasn't affect by it...

Drago: So, did you see which way the figure went?

Tails and Shadow: Veilstone City

Pusler and Drago and Zipster: LET'S GO!

*The group departs the site*

Fresh and white eggs are here!