Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default [RP]Elemental Freaks

Created in a tube, a tube with flowing liquids, people in white coats watching your every move. You were an infant, frail, gentle and normal. Until they messed with your DNA, they fused your body with they wanted to use on you. You couldn't even shake your head yes or no to decide.

They put you in a family, a wonderful family. You thought you were born there, though you were very mistaken. One day has you come home from school; blood is splattered on the ground. A note cover with the gore is on the counter.

"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

The note read, will you go there, what has happen to your family. Ready for the future, or are you sticking to the present like glue?

You start in school; you're in the same class as the other elemental freaks. Though none of you know that yet, as you travel home. You see that horrid note, deciding to go that street and face your nightmare, or you sparkling Future.

You play a teenager, a freak of nature, a creation with a purpose.
Freaks

Okay everybody will start in math class. In the same class, the teacher Mrs.Glore Pre-al class got it!

Other:
]
I will control the teacher nobody else okay? And sign ups are still open!
Discussion Thread!

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-11-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: [RP]Elemental Freaks

A brown haired boy, stood in the hallway. Snatching a book from his hands, smearing his dirt filled hands all over it. A grin imprint on his face, as the kid scream running down the hallway.

"Brisk, don't be a bully" A long haired kinky haired lady spoke with a calm, yet firm voice.

" Mrs.Glore don't be a *****" Brisk murmured under his breathe, staring at the teacher. As her dress flowing down her leg, acting like she didn't her the curse word he used. Slamming his hand into the wall, Brisk enter the room. Sitting in a sit, rising his legs on another person desk.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:55 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

OOC: Phew! Sorry, i rushed my SU. I thought everyone had done their starter post by now! BTW, Empoleon, you did'nt do your SU.
Luna groaned as she flicked back her deep blue hair. She had just gotten to math, and to Luna, Math was booooring. Altough Luna was good at it, she hated it. Too much questions most of the time. But Luna did'nt complain. She knew how firm Ms. Glore could be. So Luna kept quiet, as always. She kept an eye on Ms. Glore. Apparantly, she was sorting out a fight between the school bully, Brisk, and a boy in her class, who she forgot his name. Brisk slammed the door, which meant he was mad. Marina, her best frend, leaned over to Luna.

"Hey, next week, ask your parents for a sleepover! Ok?" She whispered. Luna nodded.

"Ok."She whispered back.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 10-12-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:05 AM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

Kaze just sat there staring at the board, not really paying attention. He was thinking more about what to do after class, after all his friend was going to show him something new. First he had to get through the most longest class he has ever known. He just wanted to put his head down and close his eyes for just a few minutes, but Mrs. Glore would just yell at him. He couldn't do anything not even talk to his friends next to him. He was taking pre-algebra just to hang out with his friends because he already finished most of his math courses and had one extra class left. He didn't know it was going to be a boring class. He saw some people talking, he just laid back and stared at the wall. "Lucky them, they have the back seat." He said under his breath. He went back to staring at the board like he was paying attention.

(After this I'm probably going to write it in first-person.)
Old 10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

OOC: I swear KittenGirl has something against me. o.O I'm going to throw in some drama if you dont mind Empoleon.

Nervously, a young attractive girl entered the room. She looked to her right and spotted her desk. However, her eyes soon gazed upon Luna. That girl always seemed conceited, atleast to Yue. It never felt comfortable for Yue to sit next to her, but it was how Mrs. Glore had them sit. There was always a strange, disturbing feeling Yue had for Luna, yet it confused her. She could never identify what it was or what causes it, but it was very painful, and still is for Yue. She slowly walks towards her desk to the left desk next to Luna's. Yue dropped her class supplies on her desk and slipped into her seat. She readjusted her orange mini-skirt and glanced towards the door where a boy named Brisk was being yelled at. That boy always scared Yue, and there seemed to be more than meets the eye with him, and with Luna.

Yue was always good at math, and while it wasn't her favorite class, it wasn't her least favorite either.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

OOC;//No offenses, I did do my SU look harder, please discuss thing on the discussion thread!

Mrs.Glore enter the room, walking in her high heels, which at least looked good on her. Picking up a piece of chalk, and began to right Brisk name on the board. Setting the chalk down, she resumed her place at the front of the class.

" Now class--" Mrs.Glore began.

"What's this second grade?” Brisk shouted, throwing his hands in the air, flailing them around. The shaggy brown mess on his head was flailing around with him. Getting up slamming his foot in to a desk, tipping it sideways causing it to fall over. Brisk stared at a girl named Luna her voice filled the room. Sickness overcame Brisk, beginning to speak up.

" Nobody cares about your stupid sleepover okay, like totally,” Brisk yelled in a high-pitched voice. Bending his hands in front of him.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-12-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:43 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

"They're at it again." As Kaze looked at the the a girl and a guy. They were always the loudest, but he didn't care much since he thought it was their problem. Kaze started stretching and looked out the window. It was already a breezy day and he really wanted to just go home. He then paid attention as the Mrs. Glore came in. After a few minutes, his mind started wandering about the new game that came out. "Maybe that was what David wanted to show me," he thought to himself, "too bad I have to go home and help cook something." He waited patiently for the lesson to start.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:46 AM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Stepping into the well-lit classroom was Ivy, her green eyes flashing gleefully. Her face slightly flustered from the extensive running she had done in gym. Ivy set her books on a desk by the window towards the back of the room, where she could day dream uninterrupted, and made her way over to a vent spewing out cold air. She bent over letting the cool air rush over her. It didn’t take long for her to cool down as her signature short shorts, the color black today, didn’t really cover all that much. Her upper body was clothed in a tight fitting red camisole wore under a white blouse, buttoned to under her bust so the camisole showed clearly and the sleeves stopping at her elbows, covering her unsightly green marks on her upper arms, and ending in slight cuffs. Ivy walked back to her desk and pulled out a small compact mirror and looked at her face, running her fingers under her eyes to clean off any eyeliner that may have smudged when she was sweating. Her bangs, that had been perfectly straight earlier that day now curled up on both sides giving the slightest appearance of horns. Ivy mumbled to herself as she ran her bright red painted fingers through it until they where relatively straight again. After checking her braces she put a piece of gum in her mouth and chewed it quietly. She opened her notebook and flipped the first clean page she could find and scribbled down Notes for the day (math) In her neat handwriting and then wrote the date and period next to it. Setting her pen down on the note pad she turned her attention out the window and stared dreamily at the landscape beyond the glass.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:56 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Luna got up and looked at Brisk angrily.

"What did you say?" Luna said angrily. Luna did'nt know why, but when she said that, she felt a gigantic surge of power go through he.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" Damn well you know what I said" Brisk shouted. As his hands began to change a faint blueish color, releasing a breeze of cold air.

" Brisk and Luna sit down now!" Mrs.Glore commanded her finger pointing at the two of them. Retreating towards the chalk board, writing Luna on the board. Brisk glaring at Luna, moving his fingers into her face.

" Now, if we can get start we today lesson, we're going to divide factions" Mrs.Glore spoke calmly as if nothig had happen.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:08 PM

Goosebumps appeared on Ivy’s legs as the sudden rush of cold air brought her from her daydreams, she groaned slightly. Now she had to take notes, she picked up her pen and glanced at Brisk and Luna. Running her fingers through her hair out of boredom she tried to keep her eyes from catching anything outside. She didn’t want to fail any tests any more. She blew a bubble with her gum, closing her mouth around it and popping it in her mouth.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Yue looks over nervously at Luna while she fights with a kid named Brisk. Trying to control herself and negate her fear, she pulls out her math notebokk and begins to throw down notes with her pencil. She pulls out her calculator also to prepare for what was to come in class today. Yue was hoping Luna wouldn't notice her today, but the girl wasn't so sure if that is even possible. She is already shivering in her place, hoping Luna wouldn't notice her. It would be even worse if that Brisk kid began to pick on Yue. Regardless, Yue tries to block out her fear and focus on math.

"Dividing fractions... simple enough," thought Yue, preparing for more of Mrs. Glore's instructions.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:00 PM

Ivy looked over at the girl next to her, Yue, she was shaking. Ivy frowned and leaned over into the isle. So she wouldn’t have to speak loud and the teacher would not hear her. Almost falling out of her chair she tapped her ringer on Yue’s desk. “You okay?” she asked. “You shaking…” Just then Ivy let out a small squeak as she fell out of her chair. She quickly clambered back onto her seat and looked away as if nothing had happened. Maybe the teacher hadn’t noticed? Maybe Luna and Brisk had drowned it out. She shot a glance at Yue, the corners of her mouth. Ivy continued with her notes trying not to giggle.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:15 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Alex came thundering down the hallway, at an extremely fast speed. He knew he was late for Math and couldn't bare thinking what Mrs. Glore had in store for him.

He sped round the corner and ended up colliding head first into the Math class door, he saw people inside there start to laugh as he picked himself up brushing his clothes down.

As people had always known him as a very angry person, they all expected him to do what he usually does, get mad.

"Im gonna beat the living **** outta that damn door!"

He booted the door and he became very hot, but was unaware of that. He stopped, looking through the small glass window into his class.
Alex gulped, but opened the dented door slowly, he held his nose in pain and entered the room.

"Uhh.. sorry im late miss I.." Alex couldn't think of a single excuse as he was clearly guilty of being late for class and wasting lesson time.

He sighed as he waited for the teacher to bombarde him with shouts and screams.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

OOC: Lateness. XD

BIC: Terra was sitting near the front of the class, fidgeting slightly. Her #2 pencil tapping on the school desk, Terra stared at the clock on the wall.
'Come on, go faster, you stupid clock,' she thought silently to herself, beginning to slam her pencil on the poor desk.
Mrs. Glore was trying to teach her Math class, but two of Terra's classmates, a trouble-making boy named Brisk Gelid and a girl named Lunarie Midfreak, had gotten into a fight... Again. Smiling to herself, Terra gazed back to the clock, which seemed to be getting slower and slower with each tick.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704