Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats
Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

"Aha ha ha. Feel free to do what you want, girl. I have no problems with your pine for battle. Sweaty labor isn't my strong suit, anyways." Zein spoke light-heartedly, his smile unmoving. His eyes closed, and he squatted down, picking up a small pebble from the ground. With a flick, it was sent flying towards the ground below. One of his pokeballs twitched slightly, and Zein opened his eyes. The royal blue pupils that belonged the teenarger drifted onto Michiko's Lucario. The rock hit the ground below. The eyes closed. The smile remained.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Scyther tried to dodge back from the giga-impact, only just getting hit, managing ot land gracfuly on his feet.

"X scissor Scyther, go for it." He smiled at Scyther, although on his last pokemon when his opponent had one left. Marcus was chillingly calm, too calm.

Marcus flicked his hair back once again, glancing his full head this time towards theGarchomp and smiled calmly, then he turned his gaze to the girl near the Garchomp and give her a chillingly calm smile too, he swung his hair gently as he looked at them both, before turning back to the battle once again.

Scyther panted slightly, but doing Marcus' bidding and lesting the X-scissor at Yin-
Old 09-23-2007, 12:52 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Pike stopped, his ears twitched, Tippi also looked around, her body tense. even Byo was nervous, the young Pachirisu scampered over to Lorielle and hid behind her legs. But the young girl didn't notice her Pokemon's uneasyness. She heard so many things all at once.

A battle, and something falling to the ground.

I've got to stop listening so hard. Lorielle shook her head, she motioned with her hand to her Pokemon, then Pike, Tippi and Byo relaxed. Pike turned and looked at Sima-Yi, he crouched low a playful glint in his eyes. Tippi looked back at Kyosan, the Umbreon she'd fallen in love with so long ago.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:41 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I didn't react to the Trainers smile that was overly calm. I usually liked calm, but this calm was giving off a bad first impression. Something other than the battle caught my attention. Dialgo and I turned simotaneously and walked for a while, back behind us. A small stone hit the ground, and Dialgo started growling. I wasn't sure if this is what he was talking about before, but I just had to ask.

"This is what you were talking about?" I questioned.

Dialgo merely gave a barely noticable nod and continued growling in the most death-like and threatening matter possible. Right now, if he were to get into a battle, he would have a clouded mind. I put my hand in my bag, and put a Pokeball between my fingers while it was in its miniaturized form. I looked at a guy whos aura I really didn't like. He had his eyes closed and was smiling. He wasn't the only one there. There was another Trainer and a Lucario. I didn't say anything too them.

"Keep your temper under control." I whispered to the angry dragon. "The last thing I need you doing is making things worse for us than needed. Remember, we have a mission to do."
Old 09-23-2007, 03:12 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Michiko didn't turn. She took a few steps forward before stopping. She motioned for Haku to follow, and within seconds, he did. Michiko once again started to walk, Haku walking close next to. She started to speed up her pace more and more until finally, she began running. She came to a skidding halt, however, the instant she saw someone running towards the same direction as her. And she could tell that person saw her.

"Time to end this... I'm sick and tired of this..."

She began walking again, stopping in the way of that person and her previous location.

"...Natsuki."

---

Natsuki was about to reach the park. She was only two to three minutes away from it. She turned a corner, and accidentally tripped, landing flat on her face. Azu looked worried, but she didn't care. She just stood up and kept going as fast as she could.

"This feeling... in my gut..."

She could now see the park, a person also heading towards it now visible. She couldn't make out who it was, but something told her to go to that person.

"It's telling me..."

When the person stood in the way of her and the park, Natsuki's eyes widened. It was...

"...Natsuki."

"Michiko..."

OOC: The post will continue in the next one. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-23-2007, 04:06 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Hey, Rai, what's your character's name? ^_^;;

IC: Zein stood up again, gripping a pokeball tightly as he watched Michiko run off into the distance. The teenager's eyes followed her for as long as they could, before returning to the scene below. Zein's gaze locked onto a girl with a snarling Pokemon. He smiled again, and threw the Pokeball into the air. Mid flight, the ball snapped open and a bright stream of crimson light shot out. As the light materialized, Zein's eyes closed again.

"Come out, come out, and assume the shape to which your mind beguiles you...". In a flash of light, Zein's eyes opened, and he yelled out. "Come out to play!"

:::::

Zein leapt down off of the plateau, and carefully walked around the battle that was taking place. He assumed a standing position next to the girl with the growling, defensive Pokemon. Still smiling, Zein bowed courteously. He didn't speak.

Last edited by Psychic Oats; 09-23-2007 at 05:39 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:19 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: It'd be Kasumi.

IC: I turned and looked at the figure who was bowing, but said nothing. Then I turned my attention to the thrown Pokeball. This was one of those few times where Dialgo and I agreed on something. We both had the same sense in what we were getting from their vibes or auras as I called them. And it was oozing the feeling of negative chakra, or negative spiritual energy. If no one was going to start a conversation, then I would.

"In the least rude way possible, I don't feel that your courtosey is very welcoming." I stated calmly. "Perhaps you'd like to explain yourselves?"

Dialgo stopped growling now that I had my hand on his side. From the feel of his scales I could still tell that he despised these two characters with a great amount of remorse. Even I would have a hard time controling him, nevermind getting him to calm down. If a battle we're to ensue, I wasn't sure who I would send out with the clouded Garchomp to help clear his thoughts. Enkai could do it, but Ashe might have been the best choice at this point. Right now, I wasn't sure, only just as long as Dialgo didn't make a violent outburst. Then it would be trouble.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Zein smiled politely. His hand reached for Kasumi's, and he grasped it tightly. Zein's royal blue eyes stared into Kasumi's own before turning black. His pupils merged with his iris, and his entire eye became black. Then, a bill grew from where his mouth was, and his hair joined together into the form of a lilypad. The pale skin that was Zein's had faded to blue, and he was crushing Kasumi's hand now. Zein's very proportions began to fizzle out of recognition, and his arms grew short and stubby. Soon the same thing happened to his legs, and a voice called out from behind Kasumi.

"Nicely done, Pleydou. Aha ha ha. She has fallen into our trap like a stunky lured to cabbage. Now, let her spine be the ruler of ill-humored penilization, and break her!" Zein commanded his Pokemon. The Lotad that was wrapped tightly around Kasumi began to tighten even more, and cracking noises began to grow audible.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:01 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Right now, this was freaking me out. I didn't have any explaination for what just happened, only for what was abou to happen next. Yes, now it was time to do what my family was made for. My body was making cracking sounds, but that was only my skill of being a ninja. What the Lotad had a hold of disappeared into a puff of smoke and nothing left but a small log with a few branches, which is what was really being cracked, was in my place.

"What was that about 'falling into a trap like a Stunky lured to a cabbage'?"

I was sitting in a tree, not far from the top of Dialgo's head. Really, this guy didn't know who he was dealing with. My family was from an extremely long line of elite ninja, dating back to before the common era. I jumped back down with my Pokeball fully expanded in hand.

"Try anything like that again and I'll have to be less leanient on you." I said calmly, throwing the Pokeball into the air. "You don't know fully who you're dealing with here."

Out of the red light appirated Scout, the same busy Pidgeot from before, only this time he knew it was serious. Dialgo was ready to tear this guy into pieces and Scout was ready to take him up to altitudes where there wasn't the slightest bit of oxygen. Okay, that doesn't sound that bad, but its his threat. Anyone who attempted to harm me was going to get no mercy from any of my Pokemon.

"If you're going to play like that why don't we do it Double Battle style. Total of four Pokemon, substitutions after a Pokemon can't proceed." I suggested, really whether or not he liked it, my Pokemon would attack if he tried to harm me again.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

OOC: How can you dodge a Giga Impact, if I'd already blasted it and you were less than a couple of cms behind me?

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 09-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: It wasn't dodged, he tried to dodge it by jumping backwards but was still hit, he is just a very agile Scyther.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Lorielle! Byo cried out in alarm, seeing his trainer step back, her hands on her ears. Pike noticed it, too. He ran over to Sima-Yi and gave her a quick lick her forehead

You're it, just as soon as I help my - Lorielle! Pike ran over to the young girl, she'd nearly fallen over. Tippi sprang up and raced over, skidding to a stop beside Nyumai.

What's wrong? Tippi asked.

I dunno. Byo replied. She just all of a sudden started swaying and holding her hands over her ears.

"I'm OK," Lorielle said, slowly lowering her hands, "I was just listening too hard."

You nearly scared us all half to death, girl! Pike gasped.

"I'm sorry," Lorielle said, "There just so many sounds around here. A battle, earlier someone had dropped a pebble, and now there's another abttle."

Wow, you are listening too hard. Listen any more and you might be able to pull off eavesdropping from here! Pike smiled and trotted back to Sima-Yi. That would be something to tell Hunter!

"Knock it off," Lorielle grumbled, her cheeks turning a pink color. Tippi giggled and walked back to Kyosan. Byo smiled and cautiously made his way over to Nyumai's feet again, sniffing curiously.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

As the log broke apart, the Lotad that had been gripping it jumped away, onto the ground next to Zein. Zein's eyes opened, and glinted cheerfully as he smiled.

"I'm afraid I'll only be using one Pokemon against you..." he murmured, watching Lotad crawl further out onto the battlefield. "I need not to reveal my powers before the time is truely ripened." His smile remained as he tightened the meal coils that were strapped to his back. Lotad lazily waddled back and fourth, waiting for an order.

"Aha ha ha. Michiko would be sorely disappointed in me if I were to lose to a nobody. Mmm, no, I don't think I'll hold back." Lotad's eyes were half closed, as always. He began making small quacking noises as he waited. "Now, Pleydou, dawn the mask of retribution!"

The eyes of the Pokemon widened, and it reeled backwards, its bill sinking into its face. The bill was replaced by a mouth, harboring several sharp teeth. His blue skin was changing into the color of snow, and his eyes grew narrow and angry. In place of his stubby arms, enormous wings grew. His neck stretched out longer, and his body began to grow. Before long, the hulking image of a Lugia appeared before Kasumi, floating up and down in the air.

"Mmm, use Aeroblast!"

Lugia's head reared back, and a sphere of white aura began to form in his mouth. Then he plunged forward, allowing the sphere to shoot out in the form of a beam towards Kasumi and her Pokemon.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; Wahh... wadda miss? D:

This is so embarrassing ;-;

Update please? xDD

Old 09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Taiki heard the command and got very angry, he blew a huge gust of wind across the battle field.

Taiki was panick stricken, he hadn't meant to do that, he was going to be seen, he pulled a pokeball of his belt and threw it to the ground, a Clefable popped out, doing a twirl and looking extremely smug.

"Metronome, Moonshine, cause a distraction" Taiki pressed hurridly. The Clefable nodded and wiggled its finger and all of a sudden a bright blue light erupted around them and they dissapeard.

Several seconds later, Taiki opened his eyes and gasped

"Teleport!"

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!

Last edited by Vespking; 09-24-2007 at 05:25 PM.