Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:01 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: +Anima: Return of the Anthros.

Pretty good. Only one problem, which is more or less my fault, as I forgot to mention it. ^.^

I don't mind if you transform into a full animal the first time you transformed, but afterwards, you can only transform parts of your body. Sorry, it's my fault, forgetting to mention it in the first post. Sorry for the inconvience. After that change, you will be accepted. ^.^ You can be more hawk then human in your transformed state, though, and that you you can only take on one part +Anima form, and not several. I know this kinda sucks, but it's to keep the powers limited.

After all, it'd be boring that if you wanted good sight, you could just change the eyes, talking all risk out of it.. ^.^ You can only change to one form. You can't have a million different forms of human/animal. Sorry about this, but it can make it a bit to easy for the person. Once again, my fault, as I forgot to mention it. Sorry for the inconvience.

Also, another quick point to add:

How good you are with your abilities will vary with how long you've had them. You won't be very experienced with your powers. For example, say there are two people who got the same ability: Cheetah. Only one difference: One's had it for one decade, the other one month. There will be a significant difference, which will include the following:

*Better control of morphed body. A.k.a. You will be able to munipulate the body easily. When you first transform, it may take a while to figure out how to manipulate the body. You'll be able to do basics like swim, fly, etc, when you first transform, but usually not as well as someone who's had it longer.

*Better ability: Just being able to do better abilities. Get stronger, go faster, etc.

Also, all of us won't be at perfect ability, so DON'T be perfect. All of us are good roleplayers, though, so I don't think we'll need to worry about it.

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 09-24-2007 at 02:01 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:26 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Oh, ok, well I've edited my sign-up. I changed her abilities and how long she's been a +Anima, though not by much on the second one. I've been curious, what makes/allows them transform into their +Anima forms after the first time anyway?

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

:O

Please reserve Stunky a spot. I beg you! Is it possible to be a Otter +Anima?

Last edited by Stinky; 09-25-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Perfect! =D Your are officially accepted! Also, you can change into +Anima form at will after you change into an +Anima.

You are reserved, Canis. Yes, it's possible to be an otter +Anima. ^.^

Also, I just though I should note this, though it isn't a problem for members right now, just for other people thinking of joining this, I'll only allow two +Anima types of every general area of animal, ei. Birds, Aquatic mammals, dogs,etc. This is just for the simple sake of variety, though it probably won't be a problem.

Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 09-25-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Sorry this took so long. X_x;;

Name: Nami Okami

Human or +Anima: +Anima

Position of Power:
Wanderer; little power.

Goals: Looking for acceptance; doesn’t care about war.

Personality:
She’s usually thinking about something…Actually, she’s nearly always daydreaming. On the rare occasion she’s paying attention, she’ll go out of her way to be annoying or disagree. She just does not, nor does she want to, get along with normal humans… or other +Anima, for that matter. She’s creative and intelligent, sometimes allowing her to think her way out of what could have become a nasty situation easily. She’s usually not too cocky, but sometimes her wolf +Anima side takes over and she can become annoyingly confident.

General Appearance:
Simply put, she looks really young. Small and childlike. Sometimes she can make her small size useful, however. She’s got elbow-length strawberry-blonde hair and her bangs fall over her left eye, covering her +Anima marking. She has clear arctic-blue eyes that look somewhat mesmerizing in the right light. She has very pale skin. She usually wears dark, torn jeans, a faded gray sweatshirt, and black boots with metal on the bottom for some odd reason.
(The metal boots have become my trademark. x3)

History:

Nami was born in a small Japanese village, the child of a simple fisherman. (But she isn't Japanese. Long story that would be her parent's history.)

When Nami was a little kid, her parents went off to fight in a war and left her with her aunt. Her parents were, if you haven’t been able to predict this already, killed. Nami was, naturally, devastated, but she was content living with her aunt and her 4 cousins. She was happy.

But the war still raged on, and when she was six, her village was bombed. She was trapped in her burning room. The only way out would’ve been by jumping out of a hole in the wall, but it was pretty high for a small six-year-old and she didn’t think she could reach it, not to mention she would get injured from the fall.

In order to survive, Nami became a Wolf +Anima. She didn’t know why; a bird +Anima would’ve made so much more sense. But she was able to create a new hole in the wall and jump safely.

(Yes, I just made up a random war. 0_o;; Uhhhh.)

Other Info:
Nope, not that I can think of. =/

+Anima only criteria:

Age when you became +Anima: 6.

+Anima animal: Wolf +Anima.

+Anima powers: Turns arm into a claw similarly to Senri, teeth become fangs. She has heightened senses at the cost of becoming colorblind, like a wolf.

Way you became a +Anima:
*Copy-pastes history*
Nami was trapped in her burning room. The only way out would’ve been by jumping out of a hole in the wall, but it was pretty high for a small six-year-old and she didn’t think she could reach it, not to mention she would get injured from the fall.

In order to survive, Nami became a Wolf +Anima. She didn’t know why; a bird +Anima would’ve made so much more sense. But she was able to create a new hole in the wall and jump safely.

+Anima marking:

Over left eye, covered by her hair.

Last edited by Hakken; 09-26-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Accepted. ^.^ Don't worry, a war is okay. As long as nothing like Alien invasions or anything...

Now go praise him, you.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Thanks! And lol. Don't give me ideas. x3
Old 09-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Name: Joseph Regulus
Human or +Anima: +Anima
Position of Power: Just your average middle-class teenager.
Location: Southeastern Pennsylvania, close to Delaware and Maryland. (about 15 minutes to either)
Goals: Joseph wants to figure out what has caused him to become a +Anima, as well as to discover how it happens.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses.

History: Joseph was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He went to school, and aced his classes, and was regarded by most as among the smartest people in school. His dad worked as a rocket scientist, often travelling, while his mother stayed home. Josephís family made enough money to eventually go to New York City and spend a couple days, and so they did. Joseph was about ten at the time, and didnít understand how big the city was until he saw it.

Around this time, +Anima were beginning to come around. Upon a visit to a play on Broadway, Joseph was separated from his parents, and wandered down a dark alley. There he saw two men shooting each other. Quickly hiding behind a dumpster, he carefully watched as the mortal shot was fired. Joseph gasped as the shot didnít hit the man, but where the man was standing instead sat a rat.

Mystified, he was found by his parents. Upon coming home, Joseph began to watch the news for any information about that strange person was. Having found no results, Joseph was allowed to go fishing with his father on the Susquehanna River. The two took a small boat out above the Conowingo Dam. While trying to fish, Joseph lost his balance and toppled into the river.

He was carried downstream by the current, and he heard the roar of the dam. He knew that he would be chopped up by the turbines if he wasnít saved before then. But as he was yards away from certain death, he found himself smaller, as well as furrier. He had been trying to swim against the current before, but now it became easier, and he propelled himself over to a safe place.

Discovering what had happened, he found that he was an otter. He didnít know how to change himself back into a human, so he simply slept. Upon waking, he found himself still an otter, but he decided to try and find his house. Luckily, he found it, and was transformed back into a human.

He hasnít been able to change himself back into a full otter yet, but he has practiced his otter skills by use of a small pond near his house.
Other Info: Stunky is so pwnsome. :D

Age when you became +Anima: 10
+Anima animal: Northern River Otter
+Anima powers: Joseph has obtained the ability to swim very well, as well as to hold his breath for quite some time. He has obtained the otterís ability to close its nostrils. In his +Anima form, he develops a long, muscular tail, as well turning a dark brown in color. His abilities in the water greatly increase in this form, even going so far as to make small whirlpools.
Way you became a +Anima: *points to history*
+Anima marking:
Joseph's +Anima marking is on his right shoulder, where the arm meets the torso.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Accepted! Good news! This roleplay shall begin...tomorrow! I was going to get my signup done tonight, but some unexpected stuff happened making me only get home at 8:30. >.> It'll probably begin tomorrow, but if we're lucky, it might begin tonight.

Now go praise him, you.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuricel View Post
Accepted! Good news! This roleplay shall begin...tomorrow! I was going to get my signup done tonight, but some unexpected stuff happened making me only get home at 8:30. >.> It'll probably begin tomorrow, but if we're lucky, it might begin tonight.

ZOMG Yay! *dances like Mr. Banana*
Old 09-30-2007, 06:08 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuricel View Post
Huh... did this ever end up starting? I was looking forward to a good RP....

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiana_M View Post
Huh... did this ever end up starting? I was looking forward to a good RP....
No, I don't think it ever started. Shuricel's probably pretty busy; school takes its toll on all. Why, this weekend I had 115 problems for math homework, as well as a science lab...
Old 09-30-2007, 04:50 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Noah Delgaden/
Species: +Anima
Position of Power: Just your normal teenager with 2 different personalities
Goals: His goal is to find out who and what he really is
Personality: Noah is literally an angel in a humans skin. He is a soft and kind +Anima and can't use his +Anima powers for some reason(At the beginning). He tries his best to make everyone happy, and will never disobey an order given to him, he truly is angelic-like. He can rarely be outgoing, but he's a very strong person. He likes to make friends and is very loyal and spends his time sketching his friends. Even though hes a really kind person, Once in a blue moon, Noah has a bad side
General Appearance: Noah would be the one with his mouth closed, and his twin bother is the other one.
History: Noah had a very rough past. His parents had always spent their time fighting and arguing and ignoring him, and his twin brother ran awy from home. Even though his family is rich and wealthy, he still knows that he wants something that money can't buy, because of all this drama and commotion, Noah began to go a little bit crazy, but he managed to control himself. At the age of 6, while his parents were visitng a castle in England, Noah was tired of all the drama and he climbed all the way to the top of the mountain, and thought about everything that was going on. He quickly jumped from the castle, and as he was falling, his wings spread, and he slowly flew up in the sky. Noah, now in Colorado, looking for a home.
Other Info: Noah can speak and read russian, japanese, spanish and his native language english. Noah loves Vanilla ice cream. Noah's rich and has his own bank account but barely uses it

+Anima only criteria:
Noah:
Age when you became +Anima: 6.

+Anima animal: Eagle +Anima
+Anima powers: Grows white angelic wings on his arms, Extremly sharpened eyesight(pupils grow larger) and hearing. Courage, Hunting and instincts increase drastically.

Way you became a +Anima: *Copy-pastes history*
At the age of 6, while his parents were visitng a castle in England, Noah was tired of all the drama and he climbed all the way to the top of the mountain, and thought about everything that was going on. He quickly jumped from the castle, and as he was falling, his wings spread, and he slowly flew up in the sky.

+Anima marking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:B...8Weapon%29.png (Minus the birds head)
On his back

Last edited by -Alone-; 09-30-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Good, you just need to add a bit to personality. ^^ Also, the +Anima phenomenon only began three years ago, so there can only be a three year maximum difference between his age, and age he became an animal. Just fix those two things and you'll be accepted.

For those of you waiting, I'm going to begin the roleplay so long.

Now go praise him, you.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:42 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Added a bit more, Or should I add more?