Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2007, 09:19 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Pokemon High School(Permanant title!)~[SU: Closed]~

As for the working title thing, I couldn't think of anything better. Ok here's the deal:

Basic Story:

Pokemon High School is a place that aspiring trainers go to after they recieve they're Trainer's Licsense, but want to learn more about Pokemon and the world around them than what they recived in the Trainers Acadamy. Student's cannot go home unless it's the holidays or the weekends. They will have they're own dorm rooms and public buildings(Library, Club, Restaurants, etc.) near the campus. We hope this year and coming will be enjoyable to the students and the teachers.

~Giovanni, Dean
You've just arrived to Pokemon University. You're glad you're finally on your own, but you have no idea what to do first. Here at Pokemon University, everyone has a personality worth mentioning, like that cool teacher who brings in cool stuff, or the Jock who's a total show-off. Overall,you have this feeling thing's should go a-ok! Your Dean is Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket, though you do not realize it. He moniters the students to see who accells as worthy members of the organization. Those he sees that excell are rewarded with pokemon, but something is different about those pokemon, something that makes them stick out. It might be they're overwhelming strength, or the meaness in they're eyes, or maybe even the black aura that surrounds them. Whatever it is, you are unsure, so you and your pokemon friend who you've known for all your life, step inside campus and await the challenges....

Sign-up sheet:
Name:
Height & Weight:
Discription:(Pics are good aswell)
Personality:
Pokemon:(Keep it small, like an Eevee, or Nidoran or something..)
Other:(such as if your pokemon has anything to wear and what not)
Dorm Room: Either a dorm or a condo, post what your in and your room number. You can have roomates, made up, or with another character, but you gotta work that out amongst yourselves

Is there anything on the sign-up I'm missing?

My sign-up will go on the other post

Schedule:Classes

Core Classes:
Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch

Optional Classes(Must choose at least 3):
Battle Class
Advance Battle Class(For those "Honors" Students out there!)
Technology(TM building, Pokeball mechanics, etc..)
Breeder Class
Coordinator Class
In-Depth History: Sinnoh, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn(Pick a region)
Type-Match ups(Pick one of the 17 types and get in-depth training)

Role-Play Rules
All PE2K rules apply here
All posts must be 2 or more lines long.
No God-Modding
No Bunnying
Reservations last 48 hours
Romance and Profanity allowed: PG-13
Only one pokemon per trainer.
You can control NPC characters

Plz inform me of anything missing. I hope this become successful and doesnt die out.

Last edited by dottio716; 09-21-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:27 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon University(Working title I guess..)~Sign-Ups!!!~

Name: D'Ontre(D for short) Hudson
Height:4ft. 59in.
Weight:165 lbs.
Discription:African-American, He wears quite a large Afro, a blue headband with a yellow circle in the middle, A blue and black jacket with a blue shirt with one yellow V-shaped stripe in the middle, dark blue baggy jeans. He also has two yellow and blue wristbands on both his arms. He also wears a crystal pokeball with a silver chain around his neck which he plans to use one day.

Personality:He's a nice guy and goofs around alot, but gets serious when he has to, He's good at making friends, but can really get on your nerves sometimes. He gets a little nerveous when he's around girls.....hot girls, that is.... When someones down, he always asks whats wrong and he'll always be there for you. But when he's in a battle, he's a whole nother person.......

Pokemon: Eevee,
Other: Eevee wears a PMD style red scarf around it's neck
Dorm Room:Condo, #34

Schedule:
Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
In-Depth History: Sinnoh
Advance Battle Class
Breeder Class

Last edited by dottio716; 09-21-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:16 PM
iChaos Offline

I guess I'll join

Name:Timothy M. Justin (TJ for short)
Hieght:5'5
Wieght:180 lbs
Description:A Tanned skinned fellow a little dark cause of his African American blood and tanned for his Native American and Causcian blood.Wearing a white hoodie with long sleeves and under it is a White T-shirt wearing long black baggy pants.His hair is spiky and down to his neck which his hair color was black and it's kinda spiky like Ash's but not many spikes as Ash's.

Personality:TJ is kind nice and loveable and he shares and sometimes he can be mean.But mostly he's nice but he can be brave maybe braver than a lion people might say and maybe strong as a gorilla.

Pokemon:Shinx(Nicknamed:Sparks)
Other:Nothign
Dorm Room:Condo,#42

Shedule:
Battle Class
Math
Life Science
Coordinator Class
Pokeology

Last edited by iChaos; 09-21-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:17 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Name: Caleb Sterns
Height:5'3"
Weight:160 lbs.

Discription:Caleb wears a black T-shirt with flames around the sides. He has somewhat long arms and wears black wrist bands on both of his wrists. He also wears black saggy pants that are slightly ripped at the bottom. His shoes are a little dirty and has red stripes goin down the sides.

Personality:Caleb is a kind hearted person. He likes to joke around a lot. He is also like a class clown. he can get on your nerves and make you mad, but he only jokes. he can get serious but rarley does. mostly the only time he gets serious is when he battles. he loves to make new friends and hang out. He really likes to talk to girls.

Pokemon: Charmander
Other: Charmander wears a blue beanie
Dorm Room:Condo #13

Schedule:
Math
History and Geography
Life science
Pokeology
Lunch
Battle class
Technology
Breeder Class

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 09-20-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kaylurr Send a message via MSN to Kaylurr Send a message via Yahoo to Kaylurr

Name: Serena Naren
Height & Weight: 5"6, 113 lbs.
Discription: Pic of her everyday outfit and swimsuit are in my AV. ^_^;
Background: Serena comes from a semi-wealthy family from Saffron City. All through life she looked up to Sabrina and always wanted to be as strong as her one day..
Personality: Pretty easy to get along with, but has a fiery temper and is sarcastic at times. Serena's as determined as anyone, maybe even a little bit more. She won't back down from a challenge.. ever.
Pokemon: Growlithe [m] Nickname: Komaru
Other: Plain ol' Pokemon. :]
Dorm Room: Condo #8

Schedule:
Math
History and Geography
Life science
Pokeology
Lunch
Battle class
Technology
Breeder Class

Last edited by Kaylurr; 09-21-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:24 PM
LordVoldemort Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Akira Frosch
Height & Weight: 4'11 105 lbs
Discription:(Pics are good aswell): White overalls.
Background: Came from royal family of Sinnoh.
Personality: Outgoing, Funny, Loud yet mysterious. "Really smart but not put into good use" quote from mom. LOL
Pokemon: Piplup(Nickname: Piper)
Other:Piplup wears a white bandana
Dorm Room: VIP Condo Room

Schedule(According to periods):

Math
Advanced Battle Class
Pokeology
History and Geography
Lunch
Life Science
Technology
Sinnoh History
My RPG, sign up now!
Old 09-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Hi!

You're going to need to add more to the plot, I'm afraid. I'll give you a week and all, if it's not up to snuff by then I'll have to lock it :(.

Feel free to ask your peers for help if need be ^^;

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 09-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Scharlet
Height & Weight: 5'4" and 117lbs
Discription:-Pokes avatar-
Background: Scharlet is very dark, she likes dark pokemon, or pokemon that have that evil eyes look. She has always been dark, but always romantic all the same. So never insult her or you might find yourself with her fist in your jaw instead of a tackle from her pokemon.
Personality: Once again she is dark, you could call her evil but she doesn't plan to go to the 'evil' teams like Rocket, Galactic, and Etc. But don't mess with this girl. Yet she can be romantic, charming, and well, overall beatiful.
Pokemon: Scizor - Male
Other: Scizor has that dark glint in his eye just as Scharlet likes it. The two look like the bullies of the area but Scharlet isn't, she keeps to herself, but Scizor likes to fight, and so does Scharlet.
Dorm Room: 39

Classes:

Math
Advanced Battle
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Lunch
Coordinator Class
Breeder Class
Life Science

"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 09-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Like Pokeschool YAY!
Name: Monkey Boy
Height & Weight: 15 Year old Size and weight the avereage
Discription:Wears Kanto Ash cap Dark Blue Shirt Green Pants Brown Shoes Dark Brown Hair
Background: Came from Pallet town
Personality: Exited for Battling and wants to beat em all happy too
Pokemon: Pikachu (Male) ( Starter)
Other: None...
Dorm Room: Room 777 No roomates not expenive and a MASTER RANK room
And Feel Free to join me in my place im lonley here

Classes:
Lunch
History and Geography
Breeder Class
Cordianter Class
Battle Class
Teconalgy
Advanced Battle

Can I join?

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^

Last edited by Monkey Boy; 09-21-2007 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:58 AM
skate4242 Offline
Banned

Sign-up sheet:
Name:AIDAN
Height & Weight:5'7 130 lbs
Discription:wears skater cloths like Emerica Fallen etc tight pants e's skate shoes
Background:I love to skateboard
Personality:skater, chill
Pokemon:stunky
Other:nothing really
Dorm Room:Condo room number 666
Old 09-21-2007, 05:58 AM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Near River
Height & Weight: 190cm 61kg
Discription:(Pics are good aswell) http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/image...0727150743.jpg
Background: Near comes from a Orphanage in Goldenrod, Johto. The Orphanage has sent him to a few schools and now he has ended up in the Pokemon University.
Personality: Near loves to eat sugar and sweets, he has many toys in his room and plays with them, as well as his pokemon. He is usually very quiet with strangers but with friends he can be mischievous and playful.
Pokemon: Croconaw (nicknamed Snap.)
Other: Snap has Blue spikes like on a Shiny Croconaw.
Dorm Room: Dorm, number 14
Classes:
Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
Advanced Battle Class
In-Depth History, Johto
Breeder Class

Last edited by Black Fang; 09-22-2007 at 07:43 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:48 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Awesome, can anybody help me out with the plot? We need some more stuff. And the last 2 dont forget to post your schedule.

Accepted

Last edited by dottio716; 09-21-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

As I might join this, I don't see why I can't help out a little. Hmm...lets think. Why are we going to a 'University' when our journey's normally start when we turn 10 years of age? Why do we still need to go to school? And why do we bring only 1 Pokemon? A suggestion would be that someone (not of the good guy variety) is trying to obtain as much information from Trainers and Pokemon so that he has the knowledge to create the ultimate creature that is said to have no weakness and can beat every single Pokemon known to man. Anyone who finds out and tries to rebel will only have that one Pokemon and have no chance of stopping him/her.

I don't know, something like that.

Name: Sabara 'Sabi' (said 'say-bee') Hiroshu
Height & Weight: 5'5, 125 ilbs
Discription:
Background: Sabiexcelled in the world of Pokemon from the very beginnning. She hatched Ashe, her first and strongest Pokemon at a very young age. She bonded with Pokemon at such a fast and strong rate it was almost like she could talk with them and understand what they said. Really, she couldn't speak in Pokemon tongue, but understood them clearly enough to seem like it. She had captured many many other Pokemon and was ready to finally start journeying again when her mother decided that she go to a Pokemon University. since she could only take one Pokemon with her, she took Ashe, who was now an evolved Charmeleon, and was just fitting under the requirements.
Personality: Sabi is a very good nature person over all, but she's a teenager, and hates to admit to anything, especially when she's wrong. She is very understanding, Pokemon more than people, and can be very stubborn. She is very smart and is almost a tactical genius in battle, which is why Ashe was able to take on a Gyrados in a battle and win it ten fold. If something interests Sabi, then she'll put her greatest effort into it. If it doesn't, she'll tend to do less and kind of slack off.
Pokemon: Ashe the Charmeleon (Ashe said 'ashay')
Other: Is the color of a dark teal and has a dark green bandana tied around her neck. Even though she's a Fire type, she gives Water Pokemon a run for their money. Ashe and Sabi have been together sonce she was hatched from an egg at the age of 6. They have a very close bond thats impossible to break.
Dorm Room: 456 (might change)
Classes:
Technology
History and Geography
Math
Lunch
Co-ordinators Class
Type Match Ups: Dragon
Advanced Battle Class
Breeders Class

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 09-21-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Name: Mikayla

Description: (Pic)

Background: (Do I have to? If so, I'll come back and edit)

Personality: Mikayla is naturally a kind and friendly person. But, being a teenager, her emotions tend to change quickly. She rarely gets angry, but no one tends to enjoy being around her when she does.

Being a slightly smarter student, Mikayla has a stange interest in the school's subjects, and always puts 110% into her work. Because of her odd interest in schoolwork, she is often labeled wierd upon meeting someone.

When it comes to battling, though, Mikayla isn't exactly what you'd call a genius. She's fairly good with her moves, but probably not the best. Though she doesn't show it, Mikayla absolutely despises losing, but her main viewpoint of it isn't whether she wins or loses, it's simply the enjoyment she gets out of interacting with her Pokemon, along with the other trainer's Pokemon, and the trainer themselves as well.

Pokemon: Pikachu

Other: Has, instead of black tipped ears, brown tipped instead, and the stripes on its back are black instead of brown. Wears a small, pink kerchief around its neck.

Dorm Room: Dorm, 346

Classes:
Pokeology (Biology)
Advanced Battle
Techonology
Life Science
Lunch
Math
Coordinator Class
In-depth History: Hoenn

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-26-2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:14 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon High School(Permanant title!)~Sign-Ups!!!~

Saraibre, I had the pokemon thing in mind aswell. The pokemon you have with you is your first pokemon, you can have other pokemon, just not all at once, like when I do my History, I'm gonna have my other pokemon be with Prof. Oak, because I'm from Pallet Town, Kanto and I chose to bring Eevee with me to School.

As for creature thing, I thought in school today about Cipher, and I decided to bring them into the mix.....

and as I said in the title, "....University" was just a working a working title. So now we're in High School. Thanks to what you said, and by the way....

Accepted!

I have just made the Disscussion Thread and the Role-Play thread. THE RP HAS STARTED!

Last edited by dottio716; 09-21-2007 at 08:18 PM.