Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu_master123 View Post
OOC:NO ONES GONNA JOIN YOUR ROOM! ok done

IC:Caleb and Charmander ran over to the school. Caleb looked at the paper. "ok first we have Math....works for me. I dont know if I'll need you for class so back in you go." Charmander went back in the pokeball and Caleb walked down to math.

Your nice *sarcasm*
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC:Umm ok....what?

IC:Caleb looked over to the girl calling him. "Umm I'm not actually sure myself." He said sadly. He looked back his paper. "Math" he read on the paper. "MATH IS POWER!" He randomly said. Caleb looked around. "I did something stupid again." He said. Caleb started walking down the hall trying to find his locker. When he got there he rubbed his head and opened his locker. "wow i can't wait for school to start!" He said sarcastically.

OOC:Sorry if im not posting long enough, Im tired.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 11-03-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kaylurr Send a message via MSN to Kaylurr Send a message via Yahoo to Kaylurr

Schedule:
Math
History and Geography
Life science
Pokeology
Lunch
Battle class
Technology
Breeder Class

Serena Naren, age 17, looked around the entrance of the Pokemon High School. It was apparent that she was new; you could tell by the dazed and confused expression upon her face. Blonde hair blowing in a small breeze that came through and clutching onto two notebooks, she entered the school accompanied by a small orange dog with black stripes.
"Heel, Komaru," Serena said, quickly gazing down at the Growlithe with her dull gray eyes. With a small bark, the Growlithe obeyed.. it was obviously well trained. Serena had gotten Komaru from the Saffron City Police Department.. they had had a spare puppy after training and not enough Officer Jennies. Serena had happily taken the small Growlithe.. now he was growing though.

After daydreaming, she realized that she had passed her Math class and walked back to it, a small blush on her cheeks as she opened the door just in time; the bell had rung and it was time for class to start.

Last edited by Kaylurr; 09-23-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet heard the bell. Shrugging off the prospect that she was late Scizor and her walked dully around in the corridors. Passing her math class she breifly took a glance in. Seeing the teacher hand out papers, Scharlet decided to keep on walking.
"Scizz..."
Scizors confused gaze caught Scharlets attention. Slowing her pace she spoke to Scizor,
"You really think I'm going to be good in this pokemon school? Well you thought wrong then."
Scizor nodded and faced forward again, once Scharlet looked away, he smirked. A mischevious, sly smirk. One that carried his face all to often.
Scharlet was thinking the same thing, accept her insides boiled, and didn't revel themselves upon her face.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 09-23-2007, 02:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb heard the bell ring. "Oh Crap I'm late!" Caleb ran into his math class. He sat down before the teacher saw that he was late. "Haha! not late!" he said under his breath. Caleb looked around the class room. "Ok I like math so this should be easy right?" Caleb looked at the paper the teacher handedd out

Old 09-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kaylurr Send a message via MSN to Kaylurr Send a message via Yahoo to Kaylurr

Quickly, Serena seated herself at the desk next to a boy who had just rushed in. Quickly, she looked over at him. Komaru jumped onto her lap and licked her face. With a small giggle and brushing her bangs out of her face, she looked up at the teacher who had handed her a paper.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

After much difficulty finding her way, Amie entered the classroom. Unfortunatly, she was caught being late. "Sorry, I kinda got lost" explained the teen, embarrased. "What kinda lame exapmle was she setting to the teacher?" " Oh ya, the one of a dumb slacker who can't even find her classroom" the girl couldn't get these thoughts out of her head. "That's fine, it's the fist day, after all" answered the teacher, with a warm smile. "Thank goodness she's nice" thought Amie, taking a seat beside the boy who suposedly didn't know how to get to class. She was then given a paper. "What odd questions" thought the student looking at them. She then turned to look at the kid. "Thanks alot" she whispered in a sarcastic tone.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Her dorm door opened and the duo walked inside. Gathering her math books together, Scharlet and Scizor had a chocolate snack, mints, and then headed off to class; ten minutes late.
The door to class was still open, walking inside she saw people turn their heads in her direction. Scizor smirked, following after Scharlet. Scharlet nearly glowered at the teacher before sitting in the very back of the room.
Plopping down in her seat she didn't bother to take out math, but instead took out a nail file from her bag.
Scizor, with his evil eye glint, glared at anyone who looked at him. Claws slightly apart, eyes glinting with darkness, his red extroskeleton gleaming. Scharlet saw this and just shook her head thinking, git.

Old 09-23-2007, 05:14 PM

Caleb turned and looked embarrassed. sorry I kinda went to 4 different classes before I found this one. Caleb turned back around and looked at his paper.Wow this is easy. He started writing. He made a mad face and walked out of the class room. "I'll be back whenever." Caleb walked down the hall and walked out the doors of the school.

Old 09-23-2007, 05:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OOC: Don't know how to start... Meh, I'll just wing it...

IC:

"Okay, first up, Pokeology," Mikayla muttered, looking up from the schedule residing in her hands. "Great, where is that at?"

"Pika..." A small yellow Pokemon showed a look of discouragement (sp?) as it climbed up onto her head.

"Should be somewhere on the first hall, right?"

"Chu."

She let out a frustrated sigh. "Man, the first day of school, an' I'm gonna be late!"

"Chu..."

"Ah just screw it. If I'm late, I'm late, I guess. Pokeology isn't exactly my strong point anyway..."

OOC: I know it sucked, but I'm behind, on the phone, and in a hurry.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-23-2007, 07:52 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie felt bad for being rude to the kid sitting beside her. "Oh well" she thought, writing the answers in the spaces, even though she was bad in math. At that time, the boy got up and said "I'll be back whenever", then he walked out of the class. Oddly enough, the teacher didn't get upset. "She is nice" thought the teen, "that'll help". After zipping through the easy questions, Amie dicied to review her multiplcation tables. However, she droped her sheet and it blew toward the back of the class, right beside the mean looking Scizor. " Just my luck" thougt Amie.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Near went up to the teacher, she seemed kind enough.
"Here." The teacher handed out a test paper.
"Thanks." Near replied, and so he went down to the farthest empty seat and started settling in. He then put his test paper out and started answering the questions. Then a test paper started flying by and it landed near a Scizor. Probably a new kid too... Near stared at the fallen sheet, he could make out one answer, but the rest were blurry. He wrote the answer down, and proceeded to work out his own answers.

Old 09-23-2007, 11:47 PM
The Luna Diviner

"That Scizor sure is creepy" thought the teen looking at it. She could just imagine how easy it would be for it to damage her sheet. "Go up and get it already" screamed her inner voice. Amie shyly got up and made her way to the fallen sheet. She soon stood roight in frount of the steel Pokémon. "Ummm, hi" said the girl staring at the ground, still freaked out.

Old 09-24-2007, 01:59 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

D walked into the Math classroom, only to realize that he was late! "Oh, God....I'm late! You see, I was held up by some guy and his mean pokemon, and.." the Teacher had cut him off, "Forget about it." she said,"It's the first day, I'll let you off with a warning. But next time, you'll be in trouble." said the teacher in a nice tone. "Thanks, appreciate it!" said D, and he quickly took his seat next to some girl and a Siczor. D shuddered at the first sight, 'Ugh....scary." he thought. He began his test, while Eevee checked it's surroundings.

OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long, really busy.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Near was 3 quarters done on his test, he looked up at the clock, he had a few minutes left. cmon, think, don't want to make yourself look stupid do ya? The girl was at the Scizor now, with fear in her face, the teacher didn't seem to mind. Near shook his head and started looking at his test paper again. The strategy to solve them was clear now. He quickly did some calculations and finished the questions. When he had finished, which he expected to be earlier he wrote his name down on the test paper, he wasn't bothered checking the questions so he stood up and handed the paper to the teacher, he looked at the clock again and asked "Miss, may i go to the toilets? I'm busting." The teacher nodded.

Near walked out of the classroom and thought Great, were the hell is the toilets? He went around the hall and at the end the door had a man sign on it, so he walked in, thankfully no one was there. After he washed his hands he went back to the classroom, the time limit for the test was almost finished, so he just sat the twiddling his thumbs.

Closed Thread