Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

"I Very, very hightly doubt that." Her voice was low, mirthless, dangerout. Galade nearly stood there, as if frozen eyes still glowing purple. 'Now in three seconds you all better be one unless you want Amie here to die."
It was in milliseconds, Galade, faster than light, grabbed amie and soonw as back in his original position, his steel bar like arms crushing her chest, holding her arms down. Causing pain, and restraint Galade used Phycic on Chickorita, injuring the weak pokemon sevearly.
"Now stay were you are or run, but if you dare attack, Galade will chuck her lungs before you can even move."
Galade tightened his grip, it was now or never to prove what she was worth, to prove to Giavonia that when she was 13 he refused for her to join, but now she would overule him, make him the slave and her the queen.
Galade didn't move an inch but as seconds ticked by his grip became firmer on Amie's chest.

//Sorry if thats a lot of powerplaying, I didn't mean much, but I had to have some kind of hostage and she was basically saying 'Oh take me, let them live, take me"//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 11-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan's eyes widened in shock. This witch was evil. Veery evil, and RYan couldn't do a thing. Ziska ran towards the towering Pokemon and bit its arm. Ziska held on as tight as possible and refused to yeild.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Galade didn't move didn't flinch, didn't even seem to notice it was under minor attack. But Scharlet strode up to it and gave it a good punch to the neck, just to make it let go. "What part of don't come near her do you NOT understand."
Scharlet was mad now, how DARE the disobey her, "squeeze her harder." Galade didn't refuse and his steel bar arms squeezed Amie tighter, not affecting her breathing but his arms were cutting into hers.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

``Leave...... Breeze alone, you....... jerk`` said Amie. That was basicly suicide but, Chickorita didn`t need to be attacked. She was innocent. The green creature was angry, her eyes very norrow. And yet there was sorrow there too. Nothing she could do would help. The girl didn`t seem to change expression with the extra pressure, disipite the pain it brought her. If the hurt wasn`t bad enough, she just to be cut and bleeding. ``More blood loss, yay me`` thought Amie with saracsime. She knew the reality was, she was gonna faint real soon, and possibly even die. However when she`d stood up a few minutes back, this is what she was asking for. Or maybe there was a slim chance that she`d be ok. Now she was looing straight at Caleb, and smiled weakly at him, and expecting to be sqeezed even harder for her words eariler on.

OOC dont kill off Amie, k?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-03-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//No point continuing utnill she gets back//

Old 11-04-2007, 01:29 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: Wow.....killing, not on my watch.

IC:
Realizing what was about to happen, D and Espeon quickly rushed into action. "Espeon! GO!" said the trainer. Espeon loosed a Psychic as it's eyes glowed a bright blue. The attack locked on to the Scizor's grip in Amie, and it slowlyb attempted to loose it, and release the girl, "Not on our watch! Let's do this, Espeon!" When it had done enough on the claw, it's body flared up, a Giga Impact! Espeon rushed at the Scizor, getting ready to dish a Final Smash! For some thoughtless reason, D approached the pokemon aswell, with a balled fist, about to punch it. "AHHHH.... I won't let you hurt her, or anyone else here!!!" he yelled, focusing his attack.

OOC: That last part is from SMBB.

Last edited by dottio716; 11-04-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:53 AM
The Luna Diviner

OOC I think it was Gallade that almost killed Amie
THANKS Amie ows you one

Amie felt a world of better once realesed. ``Thanks`` the girl managed to say, she owed this kid, D and Espeon a lot. Her rashness almost cost her life, and now that the teen thought, Scharlet would have probably finished them off dispite the deal, if there had been one. She looked over at Breeze who was almost crying in happiness. However, Amie still wasn`t out of trouble. Her bleeding was almost out of control, almost all the clothes were stained now. And all of a sudden, the world began spinning around and round before turing black. She was out cold.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:44 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Ok, Gallade then....hey waitaminute! Screw it....
No Problem.

IC:
D was happy Amie was safe, but Scharlet was his real concerne. Before he reallized Amie was half dead. "Damn it...." he swore, and rushed towards her. "Espeon, you take care of those guys, I got Amie right here!" he said as he ran over. Espeon gave a quick affermative, and refocused to battle. D knelt by Amie, "Oh, no...*sigh*.....what am i gonna do?" With all his might, he picked her up, "Ung....heavy..." he said. He quickly headed off to the nurse's office. He rushed through the door, accidentally hitting Amie's head on the way. "Whops, sorry." D knew he had no way to wake her up, so he rummaged through the destroyed cabinets. All he found were some wrap bandgadges, so he quickly grabbed them, and wrapped it around Amie's wounds, "There, that should do." he said.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:47 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Ryan looked at the insane girl and motioned to Ziska. Ziska nodded and pulled out a small explosive. Ryan was secretly part of a group that wanted Giovanni, as well as all of Team Rocket destroyed, Team Aqua. Ziska strapped the bomb to a towel and through into the laundry chute filled with flamable chemicals. "Everyone get out!" Ryan yelled. Then he added, "except for you Scharlet." Ryan dropped the stupid act and had thrown his hand down. In fifteen seconds the buildfing would explode, ruining Giovanni's attempt to create a Rocket Recruiting Academy.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
Ryan looked at the insane girl and motioned to Ziska. Ziska nodded and pulled out a small explosive. Ryan was secretly part of a group that wanted Giovanni, as well as all of Team Rocket destroyed, Team Aqua. Ziska strapped the bomb to a towel and through into the laundry chute filled with flamable chemicals. "Everyone get out!" Ryan yelled. Then he added, "except for you Scharlet." Ryan dropped the stupid act and had thrown his hand down. In fifteen seconds the buildfing would explode, ruining Giovanni's attempt to create a Rocket Recruiting Academy.

OOC: Just wanna point this out before you kill us all, Giovanni left now. And.....a bomb? seriously? really!? You can't be serious, are you out of your mind!? YOU MUST BE FLIPPING CRAZY!!!! *shudders*......*hides in corner*.....*calls bomb squad*
Old 11-04-2007, 02:58 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb looked at the new kid. "I did not see that coming..." Caleb looked at everyone. "I will see you all in kindergarden!" Caleb walked out of the building, and ran back in. "Forgot the Charmander!" He laughed and ran."Well, that expirience sure did suck!" He said to himself. "But I can't help thinking that someone is gonna force me to go back and none of this will have ever happened." Caleb was confusing himself. "Nah that will never happen.." He reasured himself.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-04-2007, 02:59 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
OOC: Just wanna point this out before you kill us all, Giovanni left now. And.....a bomb? seriously? really!? You can't be serious, are you out of your mind!? YOU MUST BE FLIPPING CRAZY!!!! *shudders*......*hides in corner*.....*calls bomb squad*
He`s not crazy, just trying to help distroy the TR plan. Sadly we`ve got no way out.
Oh PM thanks for leaving me to die

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-04-2007 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:05 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC:Also Kft and I are making a Pokemon Kindergarden so you all must join!
Scharlet can be the bully, Kft will be the new strange kid, I will be the popular kid along with moonlight and D. Kaioo will the kid that gets bullied by Scharlet.....i don't know its just that we should be in kindergarden now. I also didn't leave you to die.....

IC: Caleb rushed back in took Amie and ran out. "hiya!" he said carring her.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 11-04-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:14 AM
The Luna Diviner

OOC thanks.

Breeze made her way to the nurse`s office, where she saw D bring Amie to. On her way in, the Pokémon saw Caleb carrying her trainer out. D remained in the room. ``Rita, rita`` shouted the green creature, telling the boy to follow her out. When that bomb went off, she didn`t want D or her to be there. Not at all. Also, the Pokémon didn`t know how much time was left on the bomb clock, so they had to leave NOW, before it was boom time.

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-04-2007 at 03:16 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:17 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: yes, but in my False Logic opinion, he's crazy. Yes, it makes no sense, deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu_master123 View Post
IC: Caleb rushed back in took Amie and ran out. "hiya!" he said carring her.
Dang... now I gota change my post.
IC:
D heard that new kid say something about a bomb. "****....why does this stuff gotta happen to me?" he said. D followed Caleb and Amie, grabbed and Espeon ,and rushed out the school entrance. He rushed back into the school. He felt as if he was forgetting...something. "Oh...yeah...that's right...Scharlet. Damn me and my niceness..." he snapped. He found Scharlet, grabbed her hand, and rushed him and her out of the room just as the school exploded. "KABOOM!!" D fell to the ground from the backlash. "Ahh....geez...what was that kid thinking!?" he asked around as he got up. Then he just collapsed to the floor, lost of energy, but he was still awake, unlike Amie, but she was probably going to come too any moment now.

Last edited by dottio716; 11-04-2007 at 03:20 AM.
Closed Thread