Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:26 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Caleb totally ignored the fact that he was late to class. walking down the hall he finally decided to send out Charmander. "Go Charmander!"the boy said quietly. "Char!" It cried. They continued walking down the hall and went up the stairs, noticing that a girl was lost. He suddenly remembered that was the girl who was lost before. He ran over to her to talk. "Let me guess.....lost again?" He asked, with his Charmander running up to his side.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 09-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"Let me guess.....lost again?" said a kid, and his Charmander. She noticed he was the same boy who she had asked for help before. The teen had to blush, this was embarassing, lost twice in the same day. "Yeah, im lost, again" she replied, " Im lookin for a milk vending machine, do you know where one is ? " After she was done, the girl couldn'y help but think it was a dumb question

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-26-2007, 12:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

The boy blinked. "Umm yes r-right down those stairs." He said.
Then he looked down the looked back at the girl. "Mind if I walk with you?" He asked. Charmander made a funny noise. Caleb looked down at it. "SHUT UP!" He said under his breath.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:46 AM
The Luna Diviner

"Umm yes r-right down those stairs." replied the boy. Amie smiled, and noded. It was great that he knew where the milk was, she was super thristy. "Mind if I walk with you?" aksed the kid, right before she could say thanks and leave. "Of course" said the teen, still smiling. Thought she couldn't help to hear a small "Shut up" coming from him. "Must be my imagination" thought the student, starting to walk down the stairs. "So, where are you from" asked Amie cheerfully, half way down the stairs. She was curious.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

There was the metalic sound of metal on metal and Scharlets dorm door opened. Books flew across the room and landed with a thump on her bed. Walking into her room Scharlet rumagged through her stuff for a Pokemon translator.
Scizor crossed the room and started kicking and hitting a punching bag, Scharlet had installed in the room. Scizor never actually used moves on the bag, but all the same he was strong.
Scharlet straightened up, something that looked like a laptop in her arms. Scizor looked up, a pause in his training. Once again there was the mealic sound of metal as Scharlets braclet bumped the brass door handle as the duo exited.

The ever so clank of her boots across the highly waxed tile floor. Scizor, eyes narrowed, his steps quiet; stalking. Scharlet too, head held high watched at a boy and Amie helped each other with directions. At this thought it was hard to supress a snort. Scizor though only kept his pose on, hoping for a reason to attack.
Scharlet though stopped. Scizor did to, not taking his eyes off the small charmander.
"Hey You, No not YOU!" Scharlet barked at some other boy passing, who took off in fright. "YOU!" She pointed at the charmanders owner. "Your pokemon looks pretty weak. Lets find out!"
Scizor jumped high into the air, comming down using,
"X-Scissor"
Two great slashes appeared over charmanders face as Scizor did a high backflip back to Scharlets side. Landing, breathing harder, with his claws and feet apart head turned to the side; his battle stance.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-26-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

The rustling of paper was heard as Mikayla took out her schedule once more, now slightly wrinkled from being stuffed into her pocket.

"Okay, so next is Advanced Battle Class," she muttered, skimming over the rest of the classes. Vaporeon walked silently beside her as she stuffed the piece of paper back into her pocket.

"Your Pokemon looks pretty weak. Let's find out!" (quoted from Scharlet)

Mikayla looked up sharply as a female voice sounded out from somewhere up ahead. She was met by the sight of a Scizor giving a Charmander two quick slashes before flipping back to its trainer.

What the heck is going on? she questioned mentally, stopping as she surveyed the scene before her further. Vaporeon stopped abrubtly by her side, looking up at its trainer questioningly before turning its attention to the scene before them.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Scizzzor!" His cry was heard as his eyes swiftly fell upon Mikayla before glinted upon Charmander once more. Chuckling Scharlet turned her head, mockingly, upon Mikayla, hearing her comment.
"Why would you care, uh... weakling?"
Scharlet surveyed the girl, taking in her slightly Vaporeon, to her slightly ruffled schedule. Scoffing at the girl, Scharlet jerked her head at Scizor and said, "You wanting to fight Sciz here?"
Scizor glowered and jumped into the air, a frontflip and came down behind the duo of Mikayla and Vaporeon. Legs crouched in a position on claw on the ground to keep balance, the other in the air, for the pose.
A glint once more in the eye, Scizor, with inpeckable speed, turned round and took another X-Scissor at Vaporeon, before frontflipping back to Scharlet again.
"Oh look at this," Scharlet mockingly looked around, "Two against one." Once again mock recovering, her harsh voice rang out. "You really think your pokemon can beat my world series winner, twice in a row Scizor? Not that ruddy championship, but of the three events."
She held up on finger, "Strenth," another one, "Power," one more so she was holding up three fingers, "and Endurance." Scizor gleamed with pride.
"Only the best of the best win it. Three catagories, three compotitions and Scizor has won for two years, in a row. Crossing her arms Scharlet settled the matter, but was still seeking a battle. But as Scizor did a beganing attack, it seemed to come.

//That was a longer post than I anticipated XD!//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

'Great...another bad first inpression!' thought D as he rushed towards pokeology with Eevee right behind him. "I'm gonna be late agai-!" it was that guy from before, "Ahh.....Great...you again? Just get out of my way!!" said D as he pushed him over. He was just about to run away when Ekans popped up in front of him. "Uhhh......" said D, as he fell in shock. He looked over to find two students coming down the stairs. 'I saw them in Math class, Amie.... and Caleb? Right?' he thought, he waved his hand at them, "uh, Hey, can you guys help me out here?" he said beckoning over. The large boy approached D, he grunted, then said, "Heheh.....with your attitude, you'll never get a Shadow Pokemon.... common Ekans, let's leave the wimp and his wimpy pokemon. They sicken me." He walked away. As D got up, He noticed the Ekans had a purple glow around it, "Eh.." he shrugged it off, and walked towards the two people, "Eh, I dunno what's up with this guy." he said. THen he looked at them, "So, I'm D, what's your names?" he asked trying to make a new friend. Eevee walked over and introduced it's self aswell with a bow.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:22 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie was horified to see the Scizor attack the boy`s Charmander. However, he did have type advantage, so it would be okay. She was lucky it wasn't her. Breeze's attacks would be worthless. She was studing to battle, then, the teen noticed something odd. Scizor had attack a Vaporeon. "What in the heck is that Pokémon doing, it could really hurt someone" thought the girl, wishing her own Pokémon could help. Her thoughts were interupted by a kid shouting, "uh, Hey, can you guys help me out here?" As Amie turned around, she saw another person, a large boy and an Ekans saying something to the Eevee trainer. The girl almost yelled when she noticed the snake creature was a Shadow, they were from the desert land of Orre. Something inside told her not to say a word. "So, I'm D, what's your names?" the Eevee kid said, breaking her train of thought. " I'm Amie" was all she said, smiling.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:35 PM

"OH MY GOD!" the boy screamed as he saw the scizor attacking. "Charmander use Flare Blitz now!" He said as the pokemon came rushing towards it. Charmander lit on fire and charged the Other Pokemon. "I'm Caleb nice to meetcha B!" He said firmly while paying more atteniton to the battle. then he realized that he said "B" instead of "D". "Sorry D!" he said.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet looked at D. Rolling her eyes she crossed her arms and shifted her weight to a single hip. Her eyes narrowed as if curious with D, instead of sickened. Though Scizor showed just as much anger to attack D's Ekans.
What a pathetic pokemon, he thought claw muscles tightening to resist the urge to cut the snakes head clean off. Though he stood still, slightly shaking with supressed anger, but otherwise still.
Scharlet though made herself tremble, not as noticable as Scizor but her memory was sickening herself. Her fists clenched she looked away down at the stone tile floor to her right. Knuckles turning white with rage. Scizor feeling this looked at Scharlet, knowing what was wrong, though it just looked like she wanted to fight.
"Scizor..." Scharlet whispered, "Just attack, do whatever."
Scizor's eyes looked questionly but recovered almost at once. He jumped into the air, intot he light and landed behind behind Amie, infront of D. "Scizzz..." He stood up and faced D, a glint of evil in his eyes.

//sorry this was a late post, lets just say Scizor jumped to dodge the attack.//

Old 09-26-2007, 10:48 PM

Caleb looked at the girl with the Scizor. He sighed. "Guess you are the stronger one." he said reluctantly. "But I'm not gonna have Charmander hurt, he's too cool." He said laughing. "Okay not really, Charmander return!" the boy said calling back his pokemon. The boy took another deep sigh and began walking to his locker. As he passed the girl and her Scizor, he shook his head and fixed his hair. He walked down the hall and started muttering things under his breath.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet gritted her teeth hearing him muttering. She thought over what she was going to say, but then decided on,
"You think your so smart don't you. Knowing type differences. I bet you wouldn't last five minutes up against Scizor, even with the type advantage."
Scizor smirked, he loved seeking battles when he could. Getting ready he backfliped, with speed, infront of Caleb, his crunched claw inches from his nose. "Scizzz"

Old 09-26-2007, 11:44 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie watched as the boy called back his Charmander and walked away for them, her and D. "Hey, kid come back here" shouted the girl, not wanting him to ditch her. Too many people had. Forgetting her thrist, she gave chase, "Come D, let's catch up to him" said Amie. dashing up the stairs.

Old 09-27-2007, 02:06 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

D ran with Amie following Caleb, "So, What's going on?" he asked. It took a moment for Eevee to realize his friend had left them, "Eevee!" he ran after them. "What the heck is with that Scizor, and that girl?" he asked. He looked at Amie again, 'Wow......nevermind.' he thought, and he focused on the boy they were chasing. He looked at a clock as he passed it, "AHH! I'm gonna be late for class! I gots Pokeology next, how about you?" he asked.
Closed Thread