Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

"What the heck is with that Scizor, and that girl?" asked D, honstly, Amie didn't know. It was the same person who had put a whole in her paper, back in math class. " Maybee this is what being a great trainer does to some" thought the teen. "AHH! I'm gonna be late for class! I gots Pokeology next, how about you?" asked D, with concern in his voice. "I was just there, then I left too" the girl then realized she was still thristy. " To get something to drink" she finshed. They had pretty much caught up to their target, so Amie slowed to a walk. They were lucky no teacher had wittnsed their run.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-27-2007, 04:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OOC: Dang school assignments're getting me left behind... I know Mikayla's still in the hallway with Scharlet, but I don't know how to respond...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-27-2007, 09:35 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

"Ok. That's cool." said D as they slowed down. They approached the boy with the Charmander, "So, Amie. What's going on here?" asked D. Then he looked at the other kid, "Do you know if that Scizor trainer has issues?" he asked. Eevee eventually caught up, it was panting, "You need a workout!" said D repling to his pokemon's condition, "Ee-vee, Eeve-e" it said, catching it's breath.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:07 PM
The Luna Diviner

"So, Amie. What's going on here?" asked D, as he slowed. Before he could answer, he added "Do you know if that Scizor trainer has issues?" The tee had a hard time trying to figure out what to say. It was probalbly true, but she didn`t want to start anyhing. Espaically involving her. That girl was freaky. She finally settled on " I guess she likes to fight", however, before Amie could say anything, the Eevee caught up, panting. "You need a workout!" commented the boy, looking at his Pokémon. " I guess running with a thick, fluffy caot can be hard" replied the girl, she liked Eevee, they were so cute. "To answer your question, I'd say she likes to fight, probaly a little too much" she answered, thinking of that milk.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet looked at Amie with cold eyes, following she waited untill she was stalking behind Amie. Fists clentched, she strutted over to the girl. Tapping her on the shoulder she waited for her to turn before she brought her fist back and flung it forward.
Scizor watched carefully, incase someone attacked Scharlet in retort. Though he slowly crept behind to Scharlet, he kept his battle stance on.

//sorry for it being so short, I don't want to control Amie so I kinda have to wait//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-27-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:27 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb stopped and said nothing, just looking at the ground. He got out Charmanders Pokeball and looked at it. "........Did I fail my Pokemon?"The boy said under his breath. The teen put his Pokeball back and kept walking without saying a word. All that could go through his mind was the Creepy girl and her Scizor, how powerful they were. "Truly a great team they were....and I couldn't even touch them." Caleb shook it off and sent out Charmander. "Ok this is what we're gonna do Charmander." He said confidently. The Pokemon looked up at its trainer. "We're gonna become better then the girl and her Scizor, right?" "Char!" the pokemon said. "Ok after school well find some trainers and train the whole night got it?" "Char-Charmander!" it said proudly. "Okay then!" Caleb turned to Amie and D. "Will you guys help me train after school?" He asked hoping that they would say yes. then Caleb realized that the girl and her Scizor were right behind Amie. "Umm before you can answer that I gotta go!" The boy and Charmander ran off and up the stairs.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 09-27-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Yeah! I have competition. But even if, Scizor is the Ultimate Champion in the three compotitions//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 09-27-2007, 10:31 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie felt a tapping on her shoulder. In stead of turing around completely, she simply turned her head, just enough to see who was behind her. " Oh my goodness thought the teen. Rashly, she jumped over to the side and grabbed her Pokéball. She wasn't gonna battle thought. "What in the heck are you doing" asked the girl, now fully turned around. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Caleb, trying to break away. " No so fast, your not ditchin me" she said.

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-27-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Why does no one get it that Scharlet hit Amie =| //

Scharlet smirked and Scizor appeared at her sholder, "Scizzz," His cry vibrated darkly around the place. "You know I really, REALLY don't like you." Scharlet brought her fist back, and flung it right forward, aiming for the side of Amie's head.
At almost the same time Scizor jumped into the air, then spread its wings so the motion of falling seemed to slow. So if the punch missed, Scizor would attack seperately.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

"Woah woah woah.......no no no!" Caleb and Charmander ran back to the sence. "Hey why were you gonna punch Amie anyways?" Caleb shook his head. "no y-you can't do that." He thought:What can I do though she killed Charmander last time.

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 09-27-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scizor landed infront of Amie, his outstretched wings fluttering slightly, back faced to her, he had slashed the side of her face, or the attack was made. But he didn't know if it had hit. Standing up, he retracted his clear bug like wings and walked back to Scharlets side.
Scharlets hands were no longer balled into fists. She turned to Caleb and replied. "Well she is weak, along with her pokemon. She needs to toughen up. Oh and I hit her, because I could. Simple as that."
Scizor replied with a nice buzz, "Scizzz."

Old 09-27-2007, 10:53 PM

"So just because she is weak means you can attack her?!?!" The boy said startled. "well I'm weak....right? why her? Why not me?" He said. "If I'm weak then why don't you slash me too?" Caleb walked closer to the Scizor. "If I'm weak then go ahead and slash me to why don't ya!" Caleb stood his ground, waiting for the girl to send her pokemon to attack him.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet laughed and stepped closer to Caleb, so she was looking down at him. Her smirk revealsed white pearly teeth, though her eyes blazed black with rage.
"Alright then!" Her voice was low, but excited all the same, "Scizor, lets show this boy why you were number one for two years in a row!"
Scizor replied with a soft buzz, "Scizor!" as Scharlet stepped away Scizor stepped closer.
Scharlet smirked and commanded, "Flash Cannon."
Scizor stepped back and with speed, so it was all a blurr, raised his claw and a huge yellow bolt of light came from his claw, aiming right for Caleb's face with amazing power and speed.

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-28-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:32 AM
The Luna Diviner

"If I'm weak then go ahead and slash me to why don't ya!" said Caleb, waiting for the attack. " No" shouted Amie, standing up, that had hurt, bad. "I won't let ya get hurt like that", a massive cut, running from the side of her face, all the down to her shoulder, the blood, leacking through her sweater. If only Breeze wasn't grass, she'd attack, but Breeze didn't deserve to get creamed. This was outa control, the cut stand awfully as she moved closer to Caleb. "Your my friend, and" she started panting, the loss of blood was stating to get to her.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:40 AM

Caleb was hit by the flash cannon. He flew back and hit the lockers and fell over. He got up slowly and started laughing. "Is that all your pokemon really has? I was hurt a little but Charmanders done more damage." He leaned against the locker, panting, he spit blood. "hahaha."

Closed Thread