Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default [RP] Pokemon Guardians

In the Beginning

Just as our ancestors before us, we live in a Pokemon World. Humans live peacefully with Pokemon, and vice versa.

Some people, known as Pokemon Trainers, battle along side Pokemon, sharing their weaknesses and strength.

There are some, though, that want to use Pokemon so that they can control the world.

And that is where our story begins...

Clunck... Clunck... Clunck... Footsteps could be heard from everywere in the building located in Hearthhome City, Sinnoh. It was Team Galactic's last chance to win the world, but there was a catch.

Giovanni, from Kanto, was uterly embarassed by not setting up shop in Hoenn and Sinnoh, that he decided to join forces with Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic.

"I've been expecting you," Cyrus said as Giovanni walked into the main office of Team Galactic's Base.

"I'm glad I didn't intrude on you," Giovanni said, with an evil smirk.
"This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News," the TVs all over Sinnoh said abruptly on all the TV channels, "Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

Ooc:// Well, that's the best I could think of for right now to start the RP.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] Pokemon Guardians

OOC: I feel extremely stupid for this, but, how are we supposed to start?
Old 09-22-2007, 04:10 AM
Amateur Trainer

OOC:// Well... how about doing something in Hearthhome (If that is how you spell it) and you just finished watching the TV report. Mostly, I suggest just finishing watching the report.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Post Re: [RP] Pokemon Guardians

Reku Tyruno
Snowpoint City

IC: Snow fell from the white colored sky with no clouds. A rushing wind blew in Snowpoint City that made it look like a Blizzard outside of the citizen's homes. Almost everyone was inside since they say it's too dangerous to be out but one trainer stayed out. A young boy named Reku Tyruno walked with a heavy jacket that felt heavier with the wind blowing and the snow falling. A Glaceon walked on four legs with a calm attitude beside him as they came upon small steps.

Before they could take another step a TV immediately turned on showing Jubilfe News. "This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News, Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

Reku placed his mitten covered hand onto his face and had wondered what was going on. He looked at his elegant Glaceon in the snow. "Glace.." "Yeah, I know... something's coming."
Old 09-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Amateur Trainer

Hearthome City

A girl dressed in purple walked out of the contest hall. Her blue eyes surveyed the town before she walked down the street. Her long deep purple flew behind her as well as her cape that was attached to her shorts.

Her name was Shade.

Suddenly, the TVs all flashed on the Sinnoh Now Pokemon News. She stood their and listend to the news, "Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

"Wow," Shade said, "I wonder who's stupid enough to go to Mt. Coronet, especially with all that snow. Either way, I suppose I'll check it out."

She then let out two Umbreon, one regular and one shiny. The regular one was named Shadow, and the shiny one was named Sakura.

"Shadow, Sakura, let's go," Shade said.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News."

Nikki looked up at the TVs being displayed in the window of one of the stores in Hearthrome Town, having heard the introduction of the Sinnoh News.

Making her way over to the large window, she tuned out the sounds of the busy street behind her, listening with peaked interest to the rest of the announcement.

"Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

Mt. Coronet, huh?" Nikki muttered to herself. "Sounds interesting enough..." She then picked a Pokeball off of her belt, enlarging it, before tossing it into the air, calling out, "Vaporeon, c'mon out!"

In a bright flash of light, the small, blue Water type appeared before her. With a ready grin, she said, "C'mon, let's get to Mt. Coronet and solve this thing!"

OOC: Meh, not my best, but it's the best I could come with at the moment...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-24-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:52 PM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Talking Re: [RP] Pokemon Guardians

OOC:Sorry I haven't posted,been busy.

IC:Johnny had just heard the news.He stared out of his window,looking at Mt. Coronet.He knew exactly what he had to do,but he must not draw attention.He enlarged one of his Pokeballs,and walked into his backyard.He made sure no one was looking, and he sent out his Steelix,Spike.He also sent out his trusty Lucario,Aura."Spike, use Dig!",commanded Johnny.The earth shook as Spike plunged into the ground.
Johnny rode on Spike's back as they broke threw the earth easily,having Aura run along side,sensing for potential dangers ahead."Go,Savage and Pure Steel!",Johnny yelled.The Registeel and Scizor appeared on Spike's back."Use your Hyper Beams to widen the tunnel!",Johnny yelled over the sound of crushed earth.Aura seemed somewhat happy that she had more room."Now,onward to Mt. Coronet,it shouldn't take us much longer.Right as Johnny said that,Spike turned upwards,and jumped out from the underground.The massive Steelix had cause dirt and earth to shower upon them.Johnny dusted himself off,and looked up at the looming Mt. Coronet.
Johnny felt a slight breeze,but that didn't bother him in the least."Return,Spike,Pure Steel,and Aura!",Johnny said.Now all he was left standing with his Scizor."Come Savage,let's go see what the hullabaloo is all about",Johnny told Savage,and the mute Scizor nodded his silent yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.

Last edited by celebihunter; 09-24-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Sky Hales, Canalave City

Sky was flying high in the sky on Ray, the Moltres. He was stuck in his pokeball too long so she decided to let him out for some fresh air. He was so excited that they were flying so high in the sky passing through the clouds.

"I won't be able to breath if we go that high!" Sky warned him, giggling.

Ray dipped down low, almost touching the ocean now.
He cried just then, as if warning.

"What's wrong?" Sky asked.

Ray sped up, changing direction to the mountaneous area.

"I guess we're heading somewhere now..." Sky sighed, thinking maybe letting him out was not a bright idea.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:20 PM
ampipom Offline
New Trainer

As Cery was leaving the oreburgh gym, after losing for the second time running, he was just turning when a flash in a shop window caught his eye. He doubled back to notice a news report
"Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."
Cery regarded the news flash in his head,then released ampy his apoim and started on the long trip tp Mt. Coronet.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Reku Tyruno
Route 117

IC: The snow blew even harder trying to knock Reku down to the ground. Glaceon walked with a calm attitude ignoring the rushing snow and controlling it around it. Reku looked up in the sky and saw that the skies were darker by the second. "This is worse than I thought, I've never seen anything like this." ; As the duo trudged along the snow covered route the snow began to lift and they could see once again. Overhanging branches with snow falling off the tips were on each side of them. Higher up the route was Mt. Coronet on it's foundation standing tall towering all of Sinnoh. "We must be getting close, let's go." ; They were then stopped by 2 grunts that jumped from a ledge 10 feet from the ground.

Without saying anything the grunts threw out a Pokeball each releasing a Skuntank and a Golbat. Glaceon walked in front of Reku and released a pounding Blizzard towards the two Pokemon.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Amateur Trainer

Shade walked toward where she knew an enterance to Mt. Coronet was. Once she got there with her Pokemon, a huge wind almost blew them over.

"This wind is so strong!" Shade said as she covered her eyes.

Shadow and Sakura ducked down.

Once the wind died down a bit, she returned her two Pokemon.

She heard voiced and footsteps coming from inside the enterence.

She then hid behind a tree and listened.

"I can't believe that Cyrus actually took up Giovanni's offer."

"Me either, but I suppose that they are stronger together.

"Team Galactic and Rocket? Together?" Shade thought.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:03 PM
ampipom Offline
New Trainer

Cery was almost by the entrace to Mt. coronet when a sudden gust blew ampy back. he just caught him before he fell in a hidden lake. He had never seen this lake before must have been made by the strong winds he thought.
When he reached the entrance he summoned stary his espeon and activated defog then continued searching for the entrance to the floor up.

Last edited by ampipom; 09-26-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:43 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Many hours later...xD

Nikki trudged up to what looked like the entrance to Mt. Coronet. Two other trainers appeared to be there as well; a boy and a girl.

A sudden gust of wind then blew through, caused her to stumble backwards slightly. Vaporeon, a little less coordinated, and a lot lighter, was picked up by the strong wind and almost carried away before Nikki reached out and pulled it back to her.

With a sigh, she slipped behind a large rock until the strong gusts of wind subsided, before putting Vaporeon back into its Pokeball and continuing up the mountain. (she's not in viewpoint of Team Galactic and Team Rocket, so don't worry about that)

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Reku Tyruno
Mt. Coronet

IC: The Blizzard with a freezing point of -300 celcius rushed through the Skuntank and Golbat. Golbat could no longer fly and it fell to the ground shivering while Skuntank's stench was rid of and no one could smell it's odor. When it ended still with snowflakes falling from the sky the Skuntank and Golbat were frozen in a small Glacier together.

"Now tell me, why are you here?" Reku commanded in a deep voice grabbing the uniform collar of one of the Galactic Grunts. "I-I don't know... I not.." ; Reku got angry and punched him in the face. "Yeah you do now tell me or.." "Or what young trainer!"

Reku looked up to see a Helicopter in the air with snow blowing off of it. Team Galactic Grunts were on the Helicopter with a Drapion aboard. "Kill him X-Scorpo." ; Drapion jumped from the ascending Helicopter heading towards Reku. He quickly released his Abomasnow and it used Sheer Cold instantly defeating the Drapion. It made the snow blow even harder and it broke parts of the ground. Drapion was frozen in a huge ice block.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Dudy89 Offline
Banned

*DC was rushing into Jublife City to become a guardian, but the rain was pouring down fast and in thick sheets.*

DC: It's raining cats and dogs out here...maybe I should go home.

*DC comes to the door of his home and hears his mother sounding as if in awe of what was going on. DC hears that team galactic and team rocket are in cahoots.*

DC: Ma! Team Rocket and Team Galactic are together?

Mom: It's just a rumor honey.

DC: NO! I ran into Giovanni in the Mountain.

TV: "This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News, Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

DC: I have to leave. I must go find out about this team up. why did they? to destroy the world? I have to find out.

*DC rushes out the door before his mom could say that she doesn't approve of this.*