Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Draken Kyn:[SU] Revived! Closed! Reserve SU though PM to author.

I'm bringing this back to life, now that I'm not moving in the beginning of it, I hope it lives longer.

From this point on, anyone who hasn't already reserved will have to reserve a spot by PM-ing me which spot they want.

PLOT
We all know of the time controling powers of Dialga. Along with him being a dragon type Pokemon. In the past times, almost before history was written, there was an age of the Draken Kyn. People with the ability to control and understand Dragon Pokemon. though, what was considered a Dragon Pokemon then, isn't nessicarily said to be one now a days. These Draken Kyn were all randomly chosen, and had their own signature Kyn mark, but one that was the same with all of the Kyn. This was many years ago and as the decades and genertaions went on, it was forgotten with the new technologies and Pokemon Trainers came into the World, leading to the Present day.

There was one who remained of the Draken Kyn, using his dragon Dialga to stop his aging to see how the world around him grew and forgot of the past. Angered by this disrespect, he asked Dialga to take him back to stop the present from happening and let it remain as the past. Dialga refused, but his master pushed on with the request until Dialga was brutally and inhumanely forced to do what he said. After this, Dialga fled, allowing no legendary Dragon Pokemon to have a Kynship with a chosen human.

You are a trainer of the present day, just living an ordinary life with no fuss over anything. That is until you notice some technologies begin to mysteriously disappear, and when you ask anyone about it, they laugh and say it never existed. Thats when you know something is wrong, and recieve your Draken mark. A Professor calls you in shortly after that, who has a Kinship with Palkia and has heard of what Dialga has explained to be a crisis of history. You are to go back into that era and stop whever this person is.

RULES:
All PEK2 rules
No God Modding
No spamming, flamming
All questions go in OOC Discussion thread, unless its about the SU, then it goes here.
Must be between 15-18
You cannot take any other Pokemon with you to the past, so a Pokemon team isn't needed.
Your appearance will have 2 looks: One for the present, and one for the past.
You start out when you notice technologies disappearing.
You find your Kyn Dragon in the PAST, not the present.
It can be recolored, or Shiny or normal colors.
Reservations last 48 hours. When making your reservation, state what Pokemon you want reserved.
Have fun!

Name:
Appearance: (This is for when you go to the Past)
Kyship to what Pokemon:
Personality:
What does your personal Kyn mark look like and where is it:
History:
RP Sample:

These are the dragon pokemon of the past that you can have a Kynship with. Choose only one:
Charizard: Taken by me
Gyarados: Taken by DarkSalamence
Dragonite: Taken by hunchrew
Kingdra: REserved by __Alana_Marie__
Tyranitar:
Sceptile: Reserved by -Alone-
Aggron:
Flygon: Taken by Chaos Dude
Milotic: Taken by Mewchiro
Altaria: Taken by Hazmat
Salamence: Reserved by Draconic Espeon
Garchomp:
Rampardos: Taken by MikaelO
Aerodactyl: Taken by Harry Potter
Rhyperior:

Accepted:
Saraibre as Amaya Riku and Charizard
Chaos Dude as TJ and Flygon
hunchrew as Rikku Sakuri and Dragonite
Hazmat as Sky LeBlanc and Altaria
Mikaelo as Drako and Rampardos
Harry Potter as Joshua and Aerodactyl
Mewchiro as Takumi Redwood and Milotic
DarkSalamence as Elana Froze and Gyrados

Pending:

Denied:
Lets hope I don't have to put anyone here...

My sign up:
Name: Amaya Riku
Appearance: PAST: (Dont mind the little purple cute dragon in the picture, he isn't really there)

PRESENT:

Kyship to what Pokemon: Charizard
What your Dragon looks like:
Personality: Always keeps her calm even in the face of danger. Is mostly mature, and hasn't any fear of anything. She's is very kind and very understanding, but can also be naive and argumentative as well. Amaya is optimistic, yet can be sadistic at times, very strong willed yet stubborn as well. She can be very kind but then mischevious at times. Some say she has two different personalities. One thing that remains the same in her is she is too smart for her own good and really impulsive.
What does your personal Kyn mark look like and where is it: Amaya's Kyn mark is on her right fore arm and it looks like a flame with a dragon wing over it.
History: Amaya wasn't much of a city person, and spent alot of time on her ranch at home. She travleled alot and heard alot of stories, often the same one from her Grandmother about the Draken Kyn. Being a huge help around the house, she often wondered about what things were like back then. When she went into town about two days ago, she tried to transfer Pokemon from her fathers ranch and her uncles ranch, but the machine to do it was not where it sould have been. When asked where the PC was, the receptionist laughed and told her it did not exist. Amaya knew this wasn't true, but kept quiet about it.
RP Sample: Naruto and the Second Great Ninja War

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-03-2007 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:23 AM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Draken Kyn:[SU] Revived!

Can I be reserved Please for this Cool RP

Last edited by iChaos; 09-22-2007 at 03:27 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
Can I be reserved Please for this Cool RP
Wow, that was quick. What Pokemon can I reserve for you?
Old 09-22-2007, 03:29 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
Wow, that was quick. What Pokemon can I reserve for you?
I would like Flygon please
Old 09-22-2007, 03:31 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Done. Remember you have 48 hours starting now to complete your SU before I make Flygon an open spot again.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:46 AM
iChaos Offline

Alright I'll do it now

Name:TJ
Appearance:PRESENT:TJ has tanned skin and has on a long white undershirt and a silver hoodie covering the undershirt.Wearing dark black baggy pants witch covers up most parts of his shoes.TJ has some dark sneakers with a red outline.TJ also had dark brown messy hair with his bangs covering one of his eyes which where navy blue as the ocean.
PAST:
TJ had a white dirty T-shirt and dirty dark pants with his orangey dark eyes cause they change colors and dirty hair and everything his family was poor then he had busted ragidy shoes to and he didn't smell so good.
Kynship To Which Pokemon:Flygon
What does your dragon look like:
Personailty:TJ's quiet brave and kind but mostly kind and lovable he loves anything that needs caring for he dosent matter who you are,what you are he still kind to you.If he was in a kindness contest he would win.If theres someone in danger he'll risk his life for them and if he fails he swear not to be kind again for his goodnes sake.
What does you personal kyn looks like and where is it:TJ's Kyn sign is located on his chest near his heart.His kyn mark looks like a sandstorm with little sand pebbles floating around with a heart with wings on it floated in front of it and Flygon on the heart.
History:TJ didn't know much about the mark on his chest until he's grandfather tells him about it and says stuff about Kynship and my kynship to a dragon is Flyogn and he said there where many more then one dragon and thats how he found out.Thats whas when TJ was poor and when his parents had live in their house and they past away and now they have there own houses and they are now rich bt like mid-class rich,cause he's parents aren't making enough of money but enough to pay the bills.

Last edited by iChaos; 09-22-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

You need to add more in your History and Personality and need an RP sample. And you need your appearance for when you go into the past as well. So far you're Pending Chaos.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:03 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
You need to add more in your History and Personality and need an RP sample. And you need your appearance for when you go into the past as well. So far you're Pending Chaos.
I EDITED
Old 09-22-2007, 04:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright I'll Accept you now.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:07 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Name: Rikku Sakuri
Appearance: PAST:
PRESENT:
Kyship to what Pokemon: Dragonite
Personality: Rikku is a very independant person, he likes to be alone a lot but will still make friends. He is a kind guy but when someone gets on his bad side.. watch out. He is very brave and courageous and will go to extreme lengths to save someone or something he cares for. He has a good sence of humour and likes to crack up a joke every now and then.
What does your personal Kyn mark look like and where is it: Rikku's Kyn mark is located on the back of his neck, it looks like an ancient pair of wings crossed over eachother.
History: Rikku grew up in a small populated village miles away from the big cities. The person he respected the most was his father who took him on adventures everywhere and told him fascinating stories. When Rikku got to the age of 14 his father passed away, he was shot in the back 2 times as he fell to the floor. Rikku has never been the same after that, but he knows what he has to do.
RP Sample: Pokemon Regions Journey, Unleash What's Within

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Harry Potter Offline
Amateur Trainer

Can I reserve Aerodactyl please

Also I was wondering do I have to put in a role play sample because I havent been in any role plays that have been completed.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

You do know that I'm a guy, but I'm going to have a female character, if that's ok with you.

Name: Sky LeBlanc

Appearance:

Past: Clickkk.

Present: Clickkkkk.

Kyship to what Pokemon: Altaria

Personality: Sky in one word: shy. She is one of the most quiet, reserved and timid people you'd ever expect to meet. She is pretty insecure about herself and virtually silent around other people. Sky only speaks when spoken to, and on those rare occasions, she never has that much to say, merely answering in her barely-audible voice. Sky is a musician at heart - she plays the flute amazingly, but also has a strong taste for indie and alternative rock, and can always be spotted with her mp3 player on full blast. Her music acts as an escape from the everyday pressures that accompany her timid nature.

Kyn Mark: An artistic heart with angel wings in the center of her back. She is very self-concious about this, and she pretends that it's a tattoo.

History: Sky has lived her entire life in the city, but her heart aches for a clean, more natural enviornment. Her father is a corporate giant and her mother a successful accountant, which leaves Sky alone at home very often. Because of this, she has become very independent and solitary. When her parents are at work, she sits on top of the roof of her home, playing the flute softly and enjoying the fresh breeze. Sky spends most of her time here, gazing at the bird Pokemon as they glide and perch, silently wishing to be free like them. Recently, she has developed a heart-shaped mark on her back that looks like an artistically drawn tattoo, and she has become worried about what it means. Sky knows that there's a deeper connection to the marking, and is gradually becoming drawn to discover just what it is.

RP Sample: I haven't had many outstanding ones on PE2K, but I'd say my most succesfull on this forum would be The 17 Masters: Struggle for Peace. I must admit that I've improved greatly since.

If anything needs improvement, just let me know.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -

Last edited by Hazmat; 09-22-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

@ Hazmat and huncrew: Accepted

@ Harry Potter: Reserved
Old 09-23-2007, 06:53 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Whoop! Thanks for letting me in.
Just a suggestion,but I think 15 might be a little too much.
It could get hectic - I know from experience.
I think it'd be better if you just stuck with the real dragon types, and that would cut it down a bit.
For example, maybe take out Tyranitar, Aggron, Sceptile, Milotic, Rampardos, Rhyperior, and perhaps even Gyrados.
That would leave you with 10 or 11, which would work a lot better, in my opinion.
Of course, this is just a suggestion.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 09-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Well, since in the RP we're going back to around the medieval times, people didn't know any better, and the first time I tried this, I had to make more choices. So I might take a few off, or, depending on how things go, we might double up.

Harry Potter has one more day of his reservation left before it expires!