Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-25-2007, 02:21 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
My character is so anti-hero that she's a villian. =P Beat that.

Anyway, is everyone BioMerging, since it's based off of Season Three? I am, but I'm just wondering if everyone should.
You are aware that an anti-hero is a hero who hates both the heroes and villains, right? He fights for the greater good, but does it by himself, willing to kick anyone's ass to get his way. If you're evil and like that, then you're more of an anti-villain.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Exophi's Avatar
Exophi Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 1,039
Send a message via MSN to Exophi
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now! 1 Spot Left!

Name: Reginald James Addams (Regi)

Age: 15

Position: Reasonably Devious (Bad) Digidestined

Digivice Color: White Marble

Appearance: He is just above average height for his age group. His black hair is only just long enough for him to run his fingers through. His eyes were once a grey-green, but have since turned purple through some strange exposure to a substance in the Digiworld. His clothing consists of a dark black hoodee and baggy jeans. His skater-style shoes are just as dark, except for the torn grey areas where logos used to be. He also wears an old pair of small square-rimmed glasses out of habit, even though he no longer requires them.

Personality: Regi doesn't like to stand out. He's brilliant at times and incredably dim-witted at others. He can be friendly but for the most part he tends to be quiet and absorbed in his own affairs. To avoid persecusion, he'll usually do what he's told, even if it happens to be against his better judgement. Reginald is not a people-person, and takes even the smallest oppourtunities to slip out of conversations. He has very accurate first impressions of people due to his calculating nature.

History: Before being recruited by the Hypnos, Reginald was much like his today. His life was very different though. His classmates knew him as the pushover kid, and he endured much ridicule because of it. That may be the main reason which led to his power craze after he entered the Digital World. His family in the Real World never knew much about his relationships at school, nor did they care. As long as he brought home high grades, they didn't give a second thought to what happened in the education system.

Partner Digimon: Gabumon

Previous RPing Expierience: Um... Yes?

Digimon Form


Fresh Stage
Name: Punimon
Appearance: Punimon
Attack:
Bubble Blow: Punimon fires harmless pink bubbles from his mouth.


In-Training Stage
Name: Tsunomon
Appearance: Tsunomon
Attack:
Bubble Blow: Tsunomon fires acidic pink bubbles from his mouth.


Rookie Stage
Name: Gabumon
Appearance: Gabumon
Attacks:
Howling Blaster: Gabumon releases a stream of blue flames from his mouth.
Horn Attack: Gabumon attacks with the horn on his head.


Champion Stage
Name: Garurumon
Appearance: Garurumon
Attack:
Howling Blaster: Garurumon blasts the opponent with blue icy cold flames.


Ultimate Stage
Name: Weregarurumon
Appearance: Weregarurumon
Attacks:
Wolf Claw: He slashes his opponents with his powerful claws.
Garuru Kick: Throws a powerful kick at his opponent.


Mega Stage
Name: MetalGarurumon
Appearance: MetalGarurumon
Attacks:
Metal Wolf Claw: Fires a blast of icy breath from his mouth.
Ice Wolf Bite: Launches missiles from the hidden weapons all over his body, causing whatever they hit to freeze.
Giga Missile: Fires a missile from his chest.
Metal Wolf Snout: Fires 4 energy beams from the four laser sites on his snout.


Personality: A complete contradiction to his partner, Gabumon is very outgoing and involved with others. He is confident in his own beliefs and is not swayed by what others want of him. He is very friendly, and almost too trusting. The fact that he is gullible and easily decieved does not interfere with the friendship he and Regi share however. Even with their multiple differences the two share an unbreakable bond.

Atribute: Virus
__________________
Neo Pikachu: Evil people ALWAYS laugh better.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-25-2007, 03:56 AM
Phantasm.Angel's Avatar
Phantasm.Angel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 3,317
Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now! 1 Spot Left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post
Name: Reginald James Addams (Regi)

Age: 15

Position: Reasonably Devious (Bad) Digidestined

Digivice Color: White Marble

Appearance: He is just above average height for his age group. His black hair is only just long enough for him to run his fingers through. His eyes were once a grey-green, but have since turned purple through some strange exposure to a substance in the Digiworld. His clothing consists of a dark black hoodee and baggy jeans. His skater-style shoes are just as dark, except for the torn grey areas where logos used to be. He also wears an old pair of small square-rimmed glasses out of habit, even though he no longer requires them.

Personality: Regi doesn't like to stand out. He's brilliant at times and incredably dim-witted at others. He can be friendly but for the most part he tends to be quiet and absorbed in his own affairs. To avoid persecusion, he'll usually do what he's told, even if it happens to be against his better judgement. Reginald is not a people-person, and takes even the smallest oppourtunities to slip out of conversations. He has very accurate first impressions of people due to his calculating nature.

History: Before being recruited by the Hypnos, Reginald was much like his today. His life was very different though. His classmates knew him as the pushover kid, and he endured much ridicule because of it. That may be the main reason which led to his power craze after he entered the Digital World. His family in the Real World never knew much about his relationships at school, nor did they care. As long as he brought home high grades, they didn't give a second thought to what happened in the education system.

Partner Digimon: Gabumon

Previous RPing Expierience: Um... Yes?

Digimon Form


Fresh Stage
Name: Punimon
Appearance: Punimon
Attack:
Bubble Blow: Punimon fires harmless pink bubbles from his mouth.


In-Training Stage
Name: Tsunomon
Appearance: Tsunomon
Attack:
Bubble Blow: Tsunomon fires acidic pink bubbles from his mouth.


Rookie Stage
Name: Gabumon
Appearance: Gabumon
Attacks:
Howling Blaster: Gabumon releases a stream of blue flames from his mouth.
Horn Attack: Gabumon attacks with the horn on his head.


Champion Stage
Name: Garurumon
Appearance: Garurumon
Attack:
Howling Blaster: Garurumon blasts the opponent with blue icy cold flames.


Ultimate Stage
Name: Weregarurumon
Appearance: Weregarurumon
Attacks:
Wolf Claw: He slashes his opponents with his powerful claws.
Garuru Kick: Throws a powerful kick at his opponent.


Mega Stage
Name: MetalGarurumon
Appearance: MetalGarurumon
Attacks:
Metal Wolf Claw: Fires a blast of icy breath from his mouth.
Ice Wolf Bite: Launches missiles from the hidden weapons all over his body, causing whatever they hit to freeze.
Giga Missile: Fires a missile from his chest.
Metal Wolf Snout: Fires 4 energy beams from the four laser sites on his snout.


Personality: A complete contradiction to his partner, Gabumon is very outgoing and involved with others. He is confident in his own beliefs and is not swayed by what others want of him. He is very friendly, and almost too trusting. The fact that he is gullible and easily decieved does not interfere with the friendship he and Regi share however. Even with their multiple differences the two share an unbreakable bond.

Atribute: Virus

Good, you are Accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker View Post
Okay, I got that up. Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of this site, and I'm a bit retarded today
Now just put them in your original sign-up
__________________
"You see, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 09-25-2007 at 04:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now! 1 Spot Left!

*waves hand back and forth* I'm done my sign up! Please look at it!

Anyway, my character is kind of anti-villan right now if you think about it. She's sort of, half and half...
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Phantasm.Angel's Avatar
Phantasm.Angel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 3,317
Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now! 1 Spot Left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
*waves hand back and forth* I'm done my sign up! Please look at it!

Anyway, my character is kind of anti-villan right now if you think about it. She's sort of, half and half...
Very good job, Accepted
__________________
"You see, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Yay! Writting that history and BlackGuilmon's personality out ahead of time paid off!

I love the quote in your sig by the way, its awesome TFT.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-25-2007, 08:47 PM
dottio716's Avatar
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virignia, USA
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Yo! I'm done with my sign-up
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Draconic_Espeon's Avatar
Draconic_Espeon Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,570
Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
You are aware that an anti-hero is a hero who hates both the heroes and villains, right? He fights for the greater good, but does it by himself, willing to kick anyone's ass to get his way. If you're evil and like that, then you're more of an anti-villain.
I know, I was joking. I suppose you could say I was poking fun t you guys. =P

EDIT: Also, Dottio, Kyuubimon is already a Digimon. It's the Champion form of Renamon.
__________________
:::URPG:::


Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 09-25-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:44 PM
DreamWalker's Avatar
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chillwack, BC, Canada
Posts: 75
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

All right, I've actually finished my sign up now :D (Hooray for no longer general incompetence!)
__________________

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Phantasm.Angel's Avatar
Phantasm.Angel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 3,317
Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU) Join Now!

It took you long enough!
Accepted
__________________
"You see, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-26-2007, 02:45 PM
DreamWalker's Avatar
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chillwack, BC, Canada
Posts: 75
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Hey! Is everyone else ready to play yet? I've been all excited for days now!
__________________

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Girl Wonder's Avatar
Girl Wonder Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 184
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

I can get the sign up finished today after school. Sorry about the long wait, homework is a cruel master. X_X
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:20 PM
dottio716's Avatar
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virignia, USA
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Has nothing to do with the RP but, is anyone in the US gonna watch Digimon: Data Squad on Toon Disney's Jetix, 8:30 This Monday. its the series premiere
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Phantasm.Angel's Avatar
Phantasm.Angel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 3,317
Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Wonder View Post
I can get the sign up finished today after school. Sorry about the long wait, homework is a cruel master. X_X
Darn streight it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Has nothing to do with the RP but, is anyone in the US gonna watch Digimon: Data Squad on Toon Disney's Jetix, 8:30 This Monday. its the series premiere
I can't. I don't have it, but I'll be sure to watch it at http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/186
__________________
"You see, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (SU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Has nothing to do with the RP but, is anyone in the US gonna watch Digimon: Data Squad on Toon Disney's Jetix, 8:30 This Monday. its the series premiere
For two purposes. First, I want to compare it to what I've seen of the Japanese subs and see how badly they screwed it up, because Savers (a.k.a. Data Squad, the first way they screwed it up) is the best season, and second, because I haven't seen past episode 40.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com