Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-27-2007, 12:28 AM
Arbok conquerer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Final Fantasy

I don't know if there's any threads on this so lock this if there is. I want to know what you thought of Final Fantasy XII. For that matter what did you think about any of the other Final Fantasy games. I'll start, I thought Final Fantasy XII was one of the best games I've ever played in my life. The graphics, the stories, they were all amazing. I also liked how they finally incorpareted politics nwith mythology.
Thanks a bunch KDH. Now Team Rocket members all over can bow down to Giovanni's strength and magnifance. HAHAHAHHA. Also thanks to fefe31619 for the banner. Now resistance to Team Rocket is futile. Thanks to shiny loser for the avatar. In two days you will get a package with the uniform. Bow to Givonaii. MHAHAHAH

Old 09-27-2007, 12:29 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: Final Fantasy

I'm a big fan of the FF games. I just wish they made ff7 for the DS >.<

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 09-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

That would be a remake of a remake. :P

I love Final Fantatasy, can't wait for Thirteen and Versus.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Poltergeist Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
I wish they would just remake FF7 altogether, although I bet they are planning a PS3 remake already. Its impossible to find for a reasonable price for the original at the moment.

Yeah FF12 was okay but its pretty hard to find money at the moment and no matter where I am, even if I beat every monster in my way, my characters always seem like they are behind where the should be.

Ok my Fav FF is 8 and I own, mostly remakes for the old ones, 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,12,TA,CC. I am hoping to get 6 and War of Lions soon. I plan to later get Revenant wings and TA2. FF is definetly the RPG to beat and I cant wait for sweet 13.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:12 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

I loved FFXII, though could be more limitations for the License Grid. I like having exclusivity for my characters.

So far, my favorites are IV, V, VI, and XII. I loved Tactics and its Advanced counterpart as well, just not part of the main numerical series.

I'm looking forward to Revenant Wings and FFTA2.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Yggdrasill Offline

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrasill

I thought FFXII was horrible, I don't know why, I just hated it.

My favourites are FFI, FFIV, FFVI and FFIX, and I currently own every game (which is out) in the series. (With the exception of CC and Tactics)
Not really looking foward to future Final Fantasies, the series is already ruined in my opinion.

Last edited by Yggdrasill; 09-27-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Cybernetic Ghost Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer Marco View Post
That would be a remake of a remake. :P

I love Final Fantatasy, can't wait for Thirteen and Versus.
Unless im missing something huge, FF7 was never remade, but was knocked off alot.

Anyways, FF series is good. IX and X are the best imo, VII behind that. Still have my copy+guide for 7 heh.

yes.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Arbok conquerer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
I wish they would just remake FF7 altogether, although I bet they are planning a PS3 remake already. Its impossible to find for a reasonable price for the original at the moment.

Yeah FF12 was okay but its pretty hard to find money at the moment and no matter where I am, even if I beat every monster in my way, my characters always seem like they are behind where the should be.

Ok my Fav FF is 8 and I own, mostly remakes for the old ones, 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,12,TA,CC. I am hoping to get 6 and War of Lions soon. I plan to later get Revenant wings and TA2. FF is definetly the RPG to beat and I cant wait for sweet 13.

I feel exactly the same about the monsters and erxperience. Every time I go to face a boss monster I'm always 5 levels behind. I also liked Final Fantasy X and X-2( I haven't beaten X though). Going back to the old battle system was weird at first. I also hated Tidus's dorkiness and loved Seymour's coolness. I especially loved the fact that Seymour mutated so many times.

I also played Dirge of Cerbereus. That was perhaps the easiest Final Fantasy game I have ever played.
Thanks a bunch KDH. Now Team Rocket members all over can bow down to Giovanni's strength and magnifance. HAHAHAHHA. Also thanks to fefe31619 for the banner. Now resistance to Team Rocket is futile. Thanks to shiny loser for the avatar. In two days you will get a package with the uniform. Bow to Givonaii. MHAHAHAH

Old 09-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Yeah, my mistake. It wasn't remade, just a million spinoffs.

And Dirge of Cerberus had to be a low, low, lowwwwww point for the franchise.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Arbok conquerer Offline
Experienced Trainer

I agree Tamer Marco. I believe if you can't talk to people in this game then it's not a Final Fantasy game at all. I have another question, did anyone beat everything in Final Fantasy XII. I beat all of the Espers, and beat all of the hunts insteadn of one...Yiazmat.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:35 PM
104 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
you are so right i am with you fro that one alsocan we talk about Kingdom hearts if we can ther is a new kingdom hearts coming next year for DS called 358/2
(pronounced Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two) which was announed a few days ago
Old 09-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Yggdrasill Offline

There were rumours of a FFVII remake a while back, but they were denied, so it isn't really official.

Knowing Square though; they probably will remake FFVII, but keep it a secret. ...As long as there's money involved.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Cybernetic Ghost Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
There were rumours of a FFVII remake a while back, but they were denied, so it isn't really official.

Knowing Square though; they probably will remake FFVII, but keep it a secret. ...As long as there's money involved.
No matter how much I like ff7, I honestly wouldn't buy a direct remake. If they didn't add at least some content, I'd rather just get a new game tbh. I'd want like an extra disc or something probably.

yes.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Yggdrasill Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybernetic Ghost View Post
No matter how much I like ff7, I honestly wouldn't buy a direct remake. If they didn't add at least some content, I'd rather just get a new game tbh. I'd want like an extra disc or something probably.
Yeah, I'm sure Square would be smart enough to add some extra content.
To be completely honest; I'm the same, if they made a direct sequel without any extra content, I wouldn't buy it, even if the graphics did look amazing.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Is it possible to have a Final Fantasy talk without seven coming in? :o

And twelve was awesome, even if it was a little different.