Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro
Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!]

Alright, here's my sign up. You'll know when it's done. :P Yeah, for those who've seen my recent sign-ups, this one may seem like a close copy to another of mine, but I really like this character. :P

Name
Yue Urschkul

Description
Most guys would flock to Yue's stunning appearance. Her skin is a medium-light tone and she has clear blue eyes. The girl's hair is a creamy blonde, and she likes to keep it very clean and wavey, so it is often very shiny. Her hair extends down a few inches below shoulder length, and she often likes putting blue ribbons in her hair. Another trait adding to her attractiveness are her large breasts and her slender, feminine body. Not only that, but from plentiful time in the wilderness and her co-curricular activities, she's well built and in shape. Yue is very athletic, and is strong, agile, and flexible for her age. Cheerleading, volleyball, and track & field are Yue's main co-curricular activities which help her keep in shape. At one time, she practiced martial arts, but is now a black belt. The girl stands at 5' 7" and weighs around 135 pounds.
Yue has a love for mini-skirts and dresses, which only attract more guys. Not only that, she tends to for the somewhat revealing type clothing (not like a hooker/prostitute though) that shows off some cleavage, which is quite noticable due to her breast size. She likes all kinds of colors, from reds to purples, and including black, white, brown, and pink. The only time Yue ever wears shorts is for team uniforms and for physical education class. In winter, she will wear jeans. Yue also takes a liking to boots and shoes with lifted heels, and in warm months, she'll wear flip-flops too. Even when dressed for a formal night out or ready to undergo an adventure, her clothing still draws eyes towards her. However, there may be more to say about why Yue dresses the way she does than meets the eye...

Personality
Everyone usually views Yue as a very optimistic and happy person. She seems to be almost endlessly cheerful, almost to the point where she's a bit goofy. Sometimes Yue will even go out of the way to try to be funny, but only to get in trouble. Not everyone likes Yue though. Some guys harass her since she has a fear of men and boys, and they tend to pick it up as an insult. However, whether they harass her or not, many guys like her looks. Yue can never talk to any male without shivering and mixing up words. Sometimes, she even fainted out of fear from talking to a guy. The girl often seems to be very fearful and cowardly, however, the pain of others is even more fearful and scary to Yue. However, her cowardice might not be as it seems...
Yue also has a pretty big pet peeve. She hates being touched in any way. Her sensitivity to touch is easily noticed when she flinches, which is a pretty noticable flinch. It's even worse when she is touched too close to her 'special areas', in which she yelps and sometimes accidentally kicks or punches out the criminal. The poor girl also hates it when people stare at her, because she usually assumes they're staring at her large breasts. In response, she will often turn away, but her ass isn't exactly tiny, however it isn't too big either. Despite her strange pet peeves, she always has a kind heart deep down and her willingness to give aid can momentarily overcome fear.

History
Poor Yue was born into an unstable family. When she was 5, her family had a divorce and her father left for good. Her father was also very physically abusive, which is why the poor girl is so afraid of men. Since then, her mother supported her, but worked a full time job so she got little attention. She was harassed through elementary school, which established her cowardly nature. Not only that, it was mostly boys who picked on her, so her fear of males only increased. Coming home crying often became an every day occurence for Yue. However, the girl always had a way to express herself, and that was usually by drawing. Later on in life, however, she would also express herself in athletic activities and writing.
Despite her social disability with most people by the end of elementary school, Yue's grades went up. She also began participating in other activities, where she trained in a dojo and once she reached 6th grade, she was a black belt. During 6th grade, everything changed for her. She became a cheerleader, joined volleyball, and participated in track & field. By 7th grade, she had a degree of popularity amongst the girls. Though many guys liked her, her timidness made her very hard to get. People often recognized her all A grades in her classes too. Her favorite subjects have always been history/social studies and physical education.

Starter Pokémon
X'yor the Bagon
X'yor is a pretty cruel creature. He hates everyone, especially females and humans. However, the runt pokemon does have a sense of honor and admires strong, male opponents who can beat him. Weak beings should all die in his opinion.

RP Sample
Taken from the RP Sample I used to join the LAIR RP by Saraibe. The two Yue's are different people, so dont get confused by this.
Quote:
The rapid wind in the sky swept through Yue's glistening blue wavey hair. She awoke slowly lying on top of a faded brown bear hide. The girl soon realized where she was, and quickly gripped onto the blue scales of her guardian. Looking down, a vast region full of trees spread out over many miles. A river below swerved through the landscape. Looking closely and listening carefully, the water was rushing down stream at a rapid pace. The girl soon looked out in front of her to notice the dark gray clouds. Suddenly, a wet sensation struck Yue's left arm. Glancing at it, she saw a small droplety of water. Looking up, she began to see more droplets falling downwards in a slightly diagonal direction. Within a minute, the rain went from a drizzle to pouring precipitation. The look on her face during the whole observational process was very calm, and her eyes were glimmered with a sense of curiosity. Looking about to the dark east, she hears the crackle and roar of the clouds.
The girl sighed, and turned towards the front of her guardian, who dominantly soared across the sky as if he were king of the land. His shiny blue scales drew in Yue's eyes, and she looked at him curiously with a slight tilt in her neck. The rain was worse from up where she was at. The speed at which Kor flew was painful to the eyes, not to mention the wind always seemed faster up in the air. The angry gray clouds roared constantly, and small flashes of light launched Yue's curious head into a completely different direction. Her eyelids shrank at the sight of the flash of light. Yue gazed back at Kor, who was flying relatively straight. Looking ahead, above Kor's massive bluish-gray horns were mountains. Snowy mountains. In the distance, she could see a gray aura coating the mountains, far darker than the gray sky where it seemed the clouds could never cover.
Everything became clear to her then. However, her eyes widen slightly at what she was seeing. Her lips began to shrink slightly. She sighs, and then begins to speak.
"Vain," she utters quietly.
"SkruoOOOURGHRUOGH!" roared the blue tyrant, pridefully dominating the stormy sky and excersizing his excess power.
Yue shrieks and grips on to Kor tightly. He begins to fly faster, conceited, with every stroke of his demonic wings in the wind. The girl's clear blue eyes were widened, larger than before. A small, sad sigh flew from Yue's mouth. It was hopeless. Kor's mind was set, and as always, Kor gets what Kor wants. An unfortunate fate for Yue, yet Kor always seems to guide them through the toughest moments. Looking ahead, Yue sighed once again and crawled a few inches closer to the small triangular ears of Kor. Yue was shivering uncontrollably by now. However, she never shook from the brutality of mother nature. Infact, to many it seemed almost unreal how Yue handled harsh weather conditions. No, this was a different sort of shake. One of widened eyes and a shortness of breath.
"It's a blizzard. Not to mention-"
"GURUAAARGHUGH!" crackles the rage of the blue god of the sky.
Yue is started suddenly by the sudden noise and the interruption of her speech. She knew her place, as always. Her life has seemingly been nothing but being an animal's eternal servant. It was a sad fate indeed. The cruel beast never sought to gift another with mercy or gratitude, but hissed and roared at everything. Her life was a black hole. Nothing ever seemed to progress, or atleast, not well. Yue slowly lowered her head and look down. Her eyes shined like crystals. Droplets began to form in the corners of her eyes. Slowly, they began to fall, with an eagerness to meet the cold earth below. In an instant, Kor swerves at high speed. An extremely bright flash of light blinds the poor girl, who already had a mind full of cluttered dark thoughts. Her ears rang with a glass breaking intensity. She clenched the bear's torn hide tightly, eyes closed. An ear piercing shriek echoes across the sky from the terrified girl.
"HISHHkhurgh..." hissed Kor, barely phased by the horrifying experience.
Yue on the other hand, opened her eyes suddenly. The whole experience barely lasted a second. Her heart was pounding harshly in her body. Once again, her widened cerulean eyes looked out, shining with an inner sorrow. Looking back towards Kor's head, her eyes shrink again and she sinks into the damp bear fur from the night before. Up ahead, she could spot the cold, craggy mountains and the steep foothills scowling below with the shadows of menacing pine trees. The girl was very wet now, as was Kor, yet neither of them cared much. The girl's own damp body gave her different thoughts, however. As Kor soared towards the mountains, it seemed you could almost reach out your hand and touch the rocky cliffs of the natural giants. Yue's eyelids began to hide parts of her eyes as she dug her face into the soft, dead bear fur. Her eyes gazed blankly into the world, full of the damp feelings both her mind and body felt. Everything attacked her at the moment, and everything then came out, if sorrow can even be let out.
Other
For guy characters, remember, Yue is hot. There's no way any guy (except a guy guy) could ignore Yue completely.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 10-04-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:22 AM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Awesom Character Xlugon! She reminds me a bit like Meagan, except your character is tall, dose a lot of sports and only really wears dresses and skirts where as mine is short, dresses in practicly anything has no problem talking to boys and only dose dance. Other then that they could be good friends Accepted for sure.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

ALANA-CHAN! ALANA! ALANA! ALANA! ME! ME! ME!

Reserve me eight grader, Chikorita? *puppy eyes* Polize? X3

I'll have my SU up in no time! *runs off to do SU*

...Not again...

*runs from mob of angry bulldogs*

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Wel, you asked so I'm here, and it sounds pretty good to me Alana so I'll reserve and is it possible for me to have a Charmander?

Name: Shuurin Kazuki
Description: Click!*
She's about 5'6 and weighs about 110 ilbs. She isn't the strongest person live, but she isn't the weakest either. Shuurin has more dexterity in her right hand than her left, so she uses her right had for almost everything that only uses one hand. She couldn't stir water in a cup without concentrating on every movement in her left hand. Even then it doesn't move all that well.
Personality: Shuurin, or 'Rin' is a very helpful and understanding person and is one of those people you just get slong with for some odd reason. She often give out good advice to those who need it, and often finds out she's vert good at something by accident. She'd often called on by people or brought in somewhere to help out and Shuurin agrees to it of course. She can be modest sometimes and always seems to be a calm happy person who doesn't get angry. Wrong, she does get angry, but only when her Pokemon are in trouble or other people or Pokemon are threatened. She has a full aptitude for battling and when she gets into a battle, you better watch out. She has pretty good skills for a beginner, but Shuurin isn't at her full potential yet and she knows this quite well. She also enjoys a contest every now and then, often utilizing some co-ordinator skills that she has into battling, or vice-versa, but she's always open to new things and keeps an open mind at all times. Still, she can be a bit stubborn and doesn't like to admit to anything and if she's in the mood for it, Shuurin wil argue 'til the Miltank come home, or even after they do come home. Either way, arguing with her is pointless. She usually has to be stopped by someone else.
History: Shuurin was born into a family that ran a daycare and egg nursery between Hoenn and Sinnoh. It was more of an adoption center as the eggs that were there were taken in because they had been left and abandoned, or people didn't want them. Shuurin helped her family take care of the eggs since she was very young and not old enough to venture out on her own. Her older sister was leaving to become a Pokemon Ranger, having only two Pokemon; her Grovyle and her Lairon. she visited every so often and came home with a Pokemon egg that she knew didn't belong there, and gave it to Shuurin to take care of. She didn't let her sister down and spent all her spare time taking care of it with the anticipation of what it would be when it hatched. Some time later, it finally hatched into aa young Charmander. Shuurin thought there was something wrong with it because it was gold and not a normal orange. She ran to her parents, quite concerned for her Charmander, but soon found out that it was actually a very rare type of Pokemon called a Shiny Pokemon. Excited and happy that she had a special Pokemon, she named her Charmander, Ashé. She started her journey as a trainer soon after, but it was difficult. Ashé and Shuurin were in a town where most of the trainers had water types. Being challenged forcefully against a trainer and his Tentacool, Shuurin did her best as did Ashé and by surprise they came out the victors. The only explanation was when the Charmander was still an egg and must've gained a bit more resistance to water attacks while it was still an egg. After that, she went around and helped a bunch of new trainers to get a good start. Later, she was called by Professor Rowan to help out with the new coming trainers who, oddly knew alot about Pokemon but hadn't ever been to any of the regions before. Puzzled, Shuurin and Ashé agreed to help out, but before they left, her parents gave her an egg that wasn't doing so well in the nursery and would only hatch if it was out in the open air and travel around with Shuurin. The two of them accepted and the two, soon to be three of them set off for Sinnoh.
Pokémon:

Ashé the Charmander

Mirage the Milotic

Silvara the Absol

Tropia the Tropius
(Egg)
RP Sample:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
I yawned. Sitting in a tree waiting for a recon report to come in wasn't my idea of extravagently interesting. Especially with a sadistic Pokemon that complained and had an ego the size of a Wailord. I looked down at my Garchomp. Oddly colored just because that was the way he was, but still just as he was. No stronger attributes than other Pokemon, except maybe his temper.

Scout better get here soon or I'll make sure he's grounded. The Garchomp growled.

"You know Dialgo, you said that an hour ago." I commented. "Now be quiet."

In the distance I heard the familiar sound of fast wingbeats that were in a frantic hurry to get to where ever they were going. Soon, over the trees came a silver and pale teal and lavender Pidgeot, who started blurting out apologies before I could say anything.

"Scout, just relax and tell us where we are, and where not to go." I said, putting my hands out to try and calm him down.

What? Oh yeah. Uhh, we go that way if we want to avoid any trouble. He replied.

"Alright." I said, holding up his Pokeball. "I'll call you out when I need you again."

After he was returned into his Pokeball, I jumped down onto Dialgo's back who without waiting to see if I was on right took off like a shot. I had a hard time getting a good grip on him, but eventually I did.

"You wanna wait next time?" I asked.

I don't wait. He growled.

"No kidding." I muttered as we rushed through the forest.
Other: She was already a trainer to start with in the land of Pokemon, so you won't find her on the boat.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-14-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Woo! Sabby's here! =D

//Name//
Kazumiki, Yuuna. Last name first. Nicknamed Yuu-Chan.
//Gender//
Female
//Description//
Click! To Yuuna's dismay, thanks to her appearance, she gets quite a lot of stares. She stands at an average height for her age, about 5'2", wheighing around 128 pounds or so. Her skin is a semi-pale color, but not snow-pale. She has long, blonde hair, which goes all the way down to her back. Her eyes are a vibrant and full of life blue, and it's hard not to see an adorable smile on her face at all times. Her breasts, sadly for her, are a little big, which is the main cause of her stares. She usually wears her school's long sleeved, yellow sweater with a white undershirt and red skirt, but with black, tight pants underneat said skirt, to prevent any pervy people from getting any funny ideas. Too many have tried already, and it always results in a kick in that bad spot, if you get where I'm going at. Wearing this sometimes cuts back on stares. Barely, but eh, it'll do. She also wears a light blue glove on her left hand, at all times. No matter where she is, you see her with the glove on, and she'll NEVER allow anyone to touch it. Her usual footwear are a pair of white socks with black Converses. During cold times, she tends to wear the same yellow, long sleeved school sweater, but with a black jacket and black jeans that sometimes go past her feet. This has caused her a few trippings, but, thanks to her happy-go-lucky attitude, she just stands up and smiles.
//Personality//
Yuuna is a very happy-go-lucky girl. Her smile is an almost untouchable thing. She always has it out in the open, no matter what happenes. Her sense of compassion is a bit too overdone, hence she tends to help anyone with anything, as long as it isn't too bad or something of the sort. She can get somewhat shy around people she doesn't know, but it's not too noticeable. Unless, it's a boy we're talking about. She's had a couple of bad run-ins with boys, and gets kind of scared when she sees a boy she doesn't know come close to her. She isn't angered too easily, and she doesn't change much from when she is. Maybe she yells a little, but that'd be it. Now, there's just one problem: she tends to speak Japanese when nervous or talking to someone she likes "more than a friend". What's worse is she never notices this unless told. She can also get somewhat clumsy, but this is a rarity.

Now, she only has one small thing that ticks her off: getting starred at. Though she's somewhat acustommed to these, it still makes her slightly mad, hence she knows they're looking at her breasts. No matter how much she tries to hide them, it always happens. And when she's really mad, don't think of starring. If you so moronically do, prepare to not feel your legs for a good few hours.Her legs are extremely powerful, and she wont hesitate to kick where it counts if she's very mad. But expect an apolagy after she does so.
//History//
Yuuna was born in Okinawa, Japan. And it was all pretty good from the start. Her family was pretty wealthy, not the wealthiest, but she didn't care. They meant the world to her. Yes, "meant". Everything was like heaven on her first eleven years. But after she went twelve... everything went down to hell from there. It all began with her father's daily beatings for no reason, and her mother not doing anything. Later, she found out that her father was a druggie, and that her mother had contracted a fatal disease. Because of being so nosy in "things that weren't for her to know", her father cut her arm, shoulder to just above the hand. Few seconds later, police came rushing in and took her father away. When they went to look for the mother, it was too late. She died of said disease. After getting her arm all better, she had to remain with the scar, to remind her of her past. Luckily, she had still had a home. She moved in with her uncle and aunt. They were very kind to me, of course, but she never liked her uncle too much. She had grown scared of boys and men. What's worse, she was bullied pretty much everyday in school thanks to her scar, usually being called "Scar Girl". But... there was always this one boy. Just this one boy that would never do a thing to her. He and her became quick friends, like you all must have guessed by now. And, as most friendships that start like this go, she fell for him. "How cliché" is what you must all be thinking. Well, I AM cliché. But anyways, a few months later, just a few days before I went 13, her aunt and uncle had to move to America. And unluckily, she had to leave him behind. What's worse is that she never told him how she felt. But that's in the past. Unluckily, her timidnes towards boys is still there, and even though some have asked, she always responded with a shaky "iie" or "no".
//Starter Pokémon//
Chikorita! <3
//RP Sample//

(Note: This is a different Yuuna I made in Gaia, but they pretty much act the same, so yeah.)

Yuuna's eyes flung open when she heard the alarm clock. She quickly glanced at the clock, her hair completely a mess. She sighed with great relief when she saw she hadn't overlsept. 6:32 AM.

"Phew... lucky me..."

She stood up and yawned, scratching her head with her light-blue-glove-covered-hands. She ran over to the window and threw the curtains open, smiling as the sun's rays hit her face.

"Tame monin-gu, hitobito!"

She smiled widely as she turned and grabbed her still unpacked backpack, tilting her head to the left.

"Hm... I'll unpack in a bit... now... what to wear... maybe this... or that... yeah, this'll do!"

She grabbed a black, long-sleeved sweater and a blue skirt that went all the way down to her knees and ran towards the bathroom to take a bath. She stopped midway, however, and quickly ran back towards her backpack, taking out a white laptop with stickers that said "HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR" or "H&MC <3" all over the top.

"Need some music to blast off the sleep... water never does any good, anyways!"

After a few minutes, she set the laptop next to the bathroom door, and within seconds, she was taking her bath. Although quite loud, it was doubtful anyone other than her could hear her favorite lyrics screaming into the bathroom. Not surprisingly, she hummed along to the lyrics. After a few seconds, however, she stopped.

"I wonder how Haru-San is doing... he was so kind to me last night... first he offers to carry my books... then he directs me to the dorms... he didn't even laugh at me when I was lost..."

She didn't notice she was blushing. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, the cold (yes, cold) water falling on her skin.

"Such a nice boy, I should make it up to him somehow."

And just like that, her blush went away and she continued to hum along with the lyrics, but this time, with a wide smile on her face.

((Tame monin-gu, hitobito!: Good morning, everybody!))
//Other//
She has a small scar that goes from her left shoulder to just above her hand. She's also addicted to the songs Heaven's Not Enough and Yura Yura, and loves the band HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR.

Pardon that the history is kinda bleh. I'm not really myself today, hence some things happened. =/ If need be, I'll fix it up a little.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-04-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Okay, here is the completed sign up.

Name: Terra Kitsune

Description: Terra is about 5 feet 3 inches and 13 years old. She has purplish brown hair due to the dye wearing out a bit. She wears mostly black clothes. This would include a T-shirt, jacket, spiked belt, pants, 2 wristbands, and "hobo-gloves." She also has purple nailpolish and usually wears eyeliner. Her shoes are an odd kind of "combat boot." They are black like the rest of her outfits, but have a silver lining on them. Around her neck Terra wears a metal studded headband. She has different earings too, a pearl earing on the left, and a diamond one on the right ear.

Personality: Terra can be seen at first glance and then the word emo or goth would scream in your head. However, while somewhat true, there is more to Terra that meets the eye. She can be considered "hyperactive-emo" if that's what you prefer. She holds her few friends dear because they are the only ones that truly understand her. She can get ticked off pretty easily though. The things that she can't stand are rap music, people calling her "backpack girl," calling her an emo freak, people taking her hats, the word "haphazard," and people overly obsessed with porn. Other than that, she's pretty friendy, but sometimes has emo moments for not really any reason in particular. She highly enjoys drawing, especially dragons, wolves, and pretty much any mythical creature (except unicorns, bleh). Aside from her highly detailed scketches she also draws comics with her amazing sense of humor. She loves the shows Invader Zim, Naruto, and Bleach so she draws those charcters too. Her favorites are GIR, Itachi, and Rukia respectively for each show. She also has a habit of carrying her stuffed wolf in her backpack, but proudly sticking it out of the front. Terra also has an obsession with the word "doom." Her favorite foods are cupcakes, waffles, brownies, and pretty much anything sugary. She loves the bands Three days grace, My chemical romance, Linkin park, The used, and Sum 41 and constanly carries her CD player and extra batteries (just in case).

History: Terra comes from Baltimore Maryland. She was considered a freak in her early years for being the only girl in her classes who actually liked Pokemon. The boys didn't want to hang with her because she was a girl, the girls didn't want to either because she liked guy things. She pretty much grew up like this when one day this one boy was pushing her around and a guy named Conner helped her. After that Conner and Terra became best friends and Terra had a crush on another guy, Thomas. As time moved by she had about 3 other new friends (all boys) who respected her differences. In around 6th grade she had to move to Washington state. While sad at first, Terra made new friends who were girls who like the same things she did. Sam, Carly, Apryle, Chris, and her new crush, Kody. Recently she has met another hyperactive emo guy, Edward. Now she is in Texas for being chosen to go to Hoenn. When she recieved the letter she was so gosh darn happy Terra could barely breathe. The chance to meet actual Pokemon! Her dream come to life. To pass this opportunity off would be insane so she awaits her chance to go to the actual Pokemon world with nothing less than enthusiasm and excitement.

Starter Pokémon: Poochyena

RP Sample: (I don't nessecarily RP much, but here's the prologue for one of my fanfictions)

Darkness. On the ocean floor it bred and obscured everything with its cloak. All of the Pokemon that lived far from the light knew that the infinite shadows were dangerous, but one knew more than them to make them seem highly incompetent. It knew the darkness was true power.

A tremendous rush of energy disrupted the calm currents and red luminosity expanded in the form of intricate designs. Yellow eyes illuminated the path for a large beast. The designs flashed and the orca-like monster winced in pain as a smaller yet powerful Pokemon collided into the scars of the creature’s immense fin. As it thought back to its memories of the past, stress swarmed wildly in its head.

“The Coming of Thunder is upon us…fire will ensue and doom will crash and spread….” The creature’s vast knowledge of the happenings of the world had awoken it. It knew it had to get to the surface. The water was getting lighter very quickly, much brighter than what the monster was used to. When the waves of its surface splash rippled, it skimmed the water, large eyes searching.

“An eon will pass when the Eight of Legacy are not active….” Then doing some calculations in its head fear and distress enveloped it.

“No, only…seven more….” The beast then dove under the waves like lightning, into the murky depths….

Delicate paws disrupted the surface of a lake. A large azure creature looked up to the saffron moon. As its crimson eyes stared at the lunar wonder they turned to water and a tear, like that made of crystal, ran down its ivory colored cheek.

“When the Eight of Legacy are all awakened Darkness will ensue…Those opposed will be here, very soon, to stop our Legends….” It then summoned the power deep within itself and the crystal emplated on its head shone bright neon blue. A powerful gale then whipped wildly around its sleek cerulean frame while the deep amethyst mane and flowing tails were buffeted in the wind. The beast then threw back its head and uttered a low and solemn howl from its wolf-like face. When the howl died down the gusts slowly retreated, the beautiful Pokemon vanished….

Crap! Why did I have to forget my jacket?! Why?! I looked down at my watch. 3:02. Oh no! I can’t miss the bus! I just can’t!

“Hi Terra!” A voice said. It was my friend Michelle.

“Hi, Michelle. Have you seen Shayla? Has the bus left?” I asked her.

“In order, no I haven’t seen Shayla, and no the bus is still here.” Phew! I might actually make it!
“Well I gotta go! Bye!” I said waving my hand. I then bolted as fast as I could go down the hallway and out the doors of the school. My face stung with the coldness of the Celadon winter air. I saw the bus starting its engines.

“No! Don’t leave!” I shouted. I sprinted toward the stop in an attempt to get to the bus, but I wouldn’t go fast enough. All of a sudden I felt a surge of pain as I collided with the bus doors.

“Going a little too fast and slipped on the ice I see!” The bus driver said. Ow! I guess I did slip on some ice. Odd, I could’ve sworn I was being pushed. Ah, whatever! When I stepped in the isle I heard my best friend Shayla call to me.

“Terra, over here!” She waved at me. I went to sit with her near the back. Shayla was an extreme prep. While most of the girls I knew liked pink, puppies, and dolls I was basically called a tomboy because I liked black, videogames, and dragons. My dark brown hair blew in my face as I sat down. Shayla had blonde hair and was much shorter than me even if I was a year younger than her.

“You know you should wear a headband to keep your bangs out of your face.” She said, completely avoiding the initial subject.

“Will you stop saying that? You know I like my hair down!” I retorted.

“OK, OK! Fine! Gosh.” We were both silent for a while. We both knew what was coming.

“So it’s your last day here, huh?” I asked sadly.

“Yeah, it is. I’m sorry.” She replied.

“It’s not fair.” I whispered.

“Huh?”

“It’s not fair.” I repeated.

“Oh, that…But, Terra, I told you that I have to go to that school.” Shayla protested.

“Shayla we’re in the fifth grade!”

“Terra calm down!”

“No! You’ve only been here for a year and a half!” I then sighed,” I thought we were best friends….”

“Terra I’m sorry, but I just have to go. My parents already bought a house in Mossdeep, I don’t have a choice.”

“But Shayla I-“

“Oh, shoot! I gotta go! Bye!” She said waving a final goodbye to me. With a look of solemness, pity, and ....guilt?

“Bye….” I said quietly, then put my head in my hands.

Two beings levitated by the bus stop, invisible to human eyes.

“You should not have helped that human!” One shouted, cinnabar colored eyes flaring with anger.

“Don't tell that to me! I may be your little sister but you know I had to!” The other one said with flashing golden eyes.

Other: Terra is intrested to compete in gyms, but isn't into the contests because they're to "frilly" for her taste.

Well, I guess I'm finished ^_^

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 10-05-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:44 PM

Gaby ACCEPTED....sorry for throwing you i hadnt read this yet
EagleMaster Reserved

Sara, you can have a charmander, i know how much you love Charizards so yes. There is a trainer already with a charizard but yours wont evolve for a while so i say its ok. I will just change my pokemon to a.....Mudkip!
Old 10-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Call me Sabby or Rai Alana. My new names since you've been gone. Anyway, is it alright if my Charmander is Shiny? I need to know before I post my History part of my SU.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 PM

That is fine Sabby *sniggers* Thats going to take some getting used to. Shiny is fine.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Why are you sniggering at my nickname? Gaby-kun gave it to me. anyway, I did my history now, and I'm done.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

I've finished my sign up too. I hope it's okay.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I've changed my mind, I'd rather be a trainer instead. Also, may we have more than one Pokemon?

EDIT: Meh sign up, yah.

Name: Ryuki Kurokawa

Description
Ryuki certainly isn't some dainty little flower. Her shoulders are broad for a girl, making her seem somewhat more imposing. Standing at 5'9'', she's also very tall. Her body is fit from traveling, and her skin is lightly tanned from sun exposure. Her long auburn-brown hair is usually pulled back into a high ponytail, though short bangs cover part of her forehead. Her eyes are a clear sapphire blue. She generally wears a yellow T-shirt with a lavender jacket of light, airy material, with knee-length denim shorts and black hiking boots that have turned gray from use. Around her waist is your standard Pokeball belt, and she keeps her blue pack strapped to her back.

Personality
Ryuki is outgoing and hotheaded, to say the least. She's not one to give up on anything, ever, no matter how dangerous. She also looses her temper in very little time, so it's suggested not to get on her nerves. She hates annoying people, as well as those who are haughty and over confident. One of her favorite past times is putting anyone, especially guys, in their place. Usually below her. She cares more about herself than about anyone else. The only exception to this is her Pokemon, whom she'd give her life for.

Ryuki is a violent person, and often reacts in that way. Anything that happens can be solved simply by kicking someone's butt. Not to say that she's not intelligent or strategic, because she is, but things are so much easier when you can just beat someone up and be done with it. In a battle, she's an expert at using her Pokemon's skills to get the better of the opponent. She seems to always have a plan, and can sometimes even predict how a battle will play out.

Ryuki is also both distrustful and vengeful. She's slow to let anyone close to her, and it takes a lot to gain her trust. If she can call you a friend, and that's a rare occurence, then she really truly likes you. Cross her, though, and you'll be in a world of hurt. If anyone messes with her, she'll hunt them down and probably beat the crap out of them. She's a pretty capable fighter. Overall, though, she's a good girl, if a bit misguided at times.

History
Ryuki grew up in Olivine, in Johto. At first, she'd had no real intention to be a Pokemon trainer. She'd always loved the sea and her father, who was a sailor. The two were extremely close, despite the fact that he was often away. At least, until not long after she turned ten. She and her mother received the news that Ryuki's father had died in a hurricane out at sea, and Ryuki was devastated. Suddenly, something she had found so comforting and wonderful had taken away the most important person in her life. She originally became a trainer to escape the pain of her loss, and to escape the sea.

It wasn't much of a surprise that she chose a fire type as a starter. She and her Cyndaquil, Hiei, have been traveling together since then, collecting badges, training, and becoming an almost unstoppable team. Training and fighting is Ryuki's life, it's what she lives for, and she isn't going to stop until she's the best, because anything less just isn't good enough.

Pokémon
Hiei the Typhlosion
Hiei is rather relaxed for a Typhlosion, and for have someone like Ryuki as a trainer. He tends to take things in stride, and is rarely surprised or angered. In a battle, though, it's like he's a whole nother Pokemon. He's suddenly fierce, attentive, and unrelenting. He won't stop until he's one, or in a dead faint.

Amaiy the Ampharos
Amaiy is sweet and loving, and somewhat motherly towards the others, especially Chiaki. She can sometimes be a reluctant battler, but always does her best. And, well, her best is pretty good.

Chiaki the Espeon
Chiaki is somewhat childish and tends to cling to Ryuki whenever she's out. She loves battling, though, almost as much as Hiei, though for a different reason. He fights to fight, whereas Chiaki fights to show off. She'll especially do so if she thinks her opponent is cute.

RP Sample
Quote:
"He is fine," a cold voice said from above. I managed to move my head up slightly more, enough to see that the furry purple paws belonged to an Espeon. "I believe he is stunned. He should rise soon." Not entirely true- I wasn't exactly stunned, it was more that seeing a Pokemon with a human scared me. I guess I'd never wanted to be captured. I was about to push myself up when the human, a female and older than me, knelt down beside me.

"Hey, you okay?" She said, patting my back as she did. It was surprising how similar her voice sounded to that of the Espeon. The only real difference was the fact that she had more feeling in her voice. I could actually hear her concern. I, or maybe my body, was slightly surprised by this, though I couldn't really explain why. "You didn't hurt yourself or anything?" She went on. I was about to reply when the Espeon began to speak again.

"Another is near."

"Can you go get them and lead them here?" The girl, who I was guessing was the Espeon's soul by this time, asked it in return. The Espeon didn't reply, but then, I couldn't see her real well, so she might have just nodded. Tired of seeing things from the floor level, I pushed myself up. I positioned my legs in front of me, and was a little surprised when they went into a crossed position. I didn't say anything, and the Espeon went on.

"I cannot talk to another body or spirit. I can only speak to you, and if others are around they will hear my words, but if they speak to me I will ignore them, as I cannot answer. The bond between us allows me only to speak with you, the spirit. Other souls are bound in the same way: they can speak with no other than their body. However, I am certain the body of this other will know to follow me if I give a signal." Well, that's an interesting development. I shot a questioning look at my own body, silently wondering why he hadn't told me, and he just shrugged. The Espeon ran off, her glowing gem leading the way. Shinx acted as though he wanted to go with her, then stopped and looked at me. I nodded, and he raced off as well.

"So," I heard the girl say from behind me, "what's your name? I'm Aisha." I climbed to my feet and turned to look at her properly. She seemed kinda pale, but then, I'd only really gotten a good look at my own skin. For all I knew, I might be the weird one. Her hair was brightly colored, a dark purplish red. I couldn't recall ever seeing human hair that color, but then, I don't remember much of anything anymore.

"I'm Ashitaka," I replied, realizing not only how much shorter I was than her, but also how much younger I sounded. "But, you can just call me Ashi. It's easier, you know? Sometimes I even mess up saying the whole thing, like I'll say Akitasha or something..." I let myself trail off. I hadn't meant to ramble, but I guess it happens when you're kinda nervous. Of course, I was excited, too. Finally, someone else to talk to besides myself!

"Anyway, um, are you or have you ever been a Pokemon?"
From Body and Soul (Just for reference, I rarely ever roleplay in first person, this particular roleplay just seemed to call for it.)

Other
Ryuki's beaten a total of sixteen gyms, all those in both Johto and Kanto, and now she's set her eyes on Hoenn. Contests bore her for the most part, though even she will admit that the contest battles are pretty cool.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 10-05-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:50 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Name: Kæton (Keaton) Lheros

Description: Kotin looks like your typical teenager, his naturally jet
black hair hangs down below his face, restricting his view
if not restrained by his old, tattered red beanie. He wears a teal
long-sleeve shirt and a grey T-shirt over it. That's usually enough, for
he is resilient but he carries a blue jacket in his desert camo backpack.
He wears navy blue shorts that end below the knee, and he wears black
skateboard shoes with white etching patterns, and yellow laces.

He is slighly taller than most his age - almost 6 feet -, and he is athletic
from spending so much time outside. He has darker, tanned skin, and green
eyes. He isn't extremely skinny, just in shape. His face is always smiling,
and when he laughs, you can see all his straight teeth, because his mouth opens
so wide.
(Oh man, so writer's blocked)

Personality: Kæton is determined, courageous and headstrong. Once he gets his mind
on something, nothing will make him stop, though if something is of low
priority to him, he will become very forgetful, and sometimes lazy. Kæton loves
nothing more than exploring and battling with his Empoleon companinion,
Nero, it's all he lives for. Kæton has a strong sense of humor, however odd it
may be. He believes that life is spent well if you get to do what you want, and enjoy
it thoroughly.

History: Kæton lived with his parents in Johto for the first five years of his life,
but moved to Hoenn when his mother, an experienced Co-Ordinator focusing on Grass
Pokemon, was asked to move to the Hoenn region to train other up and coming
Co-Ordinators. She has a mobile mini-island just of Fortree, where he lived with his
parents until he was ten.

When his tenth birthday came, that happened to be the day Professor Rowan came to the
Hoenn region to grant some gifted trainers three exotic Pokemon. When Kæton laid
eyes upon the Piplup, he saw something in him that he thought was missing from himself,
and chose to name him Nero. Kæton left home that day, when after just one battle with
a wild Poochenya that chose to attack Nero, he evolved into Prinplup. It was two full years
before Nero would finally become Empoleon. Kæton has beaten all but the most difficult
gym leader, and once he does that, he will leave for Johto.

Pokemon:

Nero the Empoleon (M)

Nero is bold, yet apathetic, caring for nothing but becoming more powerful, but he
hides the fact that he loves Kæton, and lives only to journey with him. His over-inflated ego
is fed mostly by the fact that he has the third longest horns on any Empoleon ever recorded,
though he knows that there are wild Empoleon with horns -and power- that surpass him.
The thing he enjoys most is battling, or carrying Kæton on his back.

RP Sample: Coming Soon....

Other: He has seven badges from the Hoenn region, and Nero won a ribbon for his incredible
bubblebeam. He has had many Pokemon companions that aided him in the gym battles,
but the only one that has stuck around is Hepha, an Umbreon, corrupted by science to infuse it with Fire type powers. He comes and goes at will.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Save me a spot and i'll take Houndour.

Name: Daniella Resukan
Description: (Pictures are allowed but you still have to write a paragraph)
Personality: (Must be a paragraph at least)
History; (What was your social status before all this, you family life, and how you felt and how you were picked one paragraph at least I would prefer more though)
Starter Pokémon: (for the new kids it must not be a evolved form for the other trainers it can be any Pokémon as long as it isn’t a legendary.)
RP Sample: (If you don’t have one, then just write a paragraph or two about some random made up character)
Other: (If you wanted to say what school you went too or where you were from or if you are already a trainer then you can say what kind of things you have done, beat the gyms participate in the Pokémon league or in the grand festival)

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 10-05-2007 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:19 AM

Verdos, Accepted.
EagleMaster, Accepted
Sabby, Accepted

Kittengirl, what are you reserving as Trainer or 8th grader?

P.s Thank god for a boy! i was afriad this was ging to be a all girl chara's RP

Draconic, you may. All trainers may have more then one pokemon. But please dont go over 4. >.> And no crazy all powerful legendary pokemon. please

Last edited by ___Alana_Marie___; 10-05-2007 at 10:21 AM.