Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Hey since this post is really a drag (there's no point in starting it) it should be closed.
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
Nobody can say they're cats as a fact. No... That's just your opinion.

So, if the creators call them the legendary dogs then theyre dogs. And if they bark theyre dogs. Why would cats be giving orders or even talking in the 1st place?

They're dogs. True fact. Clean and simple.
*Sigh* I suppose you have a point. But just a final word, not to argue, they really seem to look like cats to me, that's all. We all have our opinions, now, so i won't go against anyone's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
Hey since this post is really a drag (there's no point in starting it) it should be closed.

What...?
__________________
~Paired with MikeyTheYoshi/Lucario because we're just awesome like that :D~
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-30-2007, 03:39 AM
TheEvilDookie's Avatar
TheEvilDookie Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
*Sigh* I suppose you have a point. But just a final word, not to argue, they really seem to look like cats to me, that's all. We all have our opinions, now, so i won't go against anyone's.




What...?
Ya my opinion is that raikou looks like a cat too, but i know it isnt. And patrick, ill also say.... What?! XD
__________________


^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Lightbulb Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Well, It really had no point. Just that. Besides, the only reason it wasn't closed already was because no mods were on.
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
Well, It really had no point. Just that. Besides, the only reason it wasn't closed already was because no mods were on.
Again... What are talking about? My board?(That's just rude if are, i was only asking a question-As seen in the first post-. Nothing wrong with that, now is there?)But It doesn't matter, for I will end it with this: We all have out opinions, i think they look like cats, some others think that, too. Some say they are dogs, some say gerbils, and some people just don't care. But because this will never end on what they actually are, i will just call them "Beasts". So now there is no need to actually lock the thread, i guess...
__________________
~Paired with MikeyTheYoshi/Lucario because we're just awesome like that :D~
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
Again... What are talking about? My board?(That's just rude if are, i was only asking a question-As seen in the first post-. Nothing wrong with that, now is there?)But It doesn't matter, for I will end it with this: We all have out opinions, i think they look like cats, some others think that, too. Some say they are dogs, some say gerbils, and some people just don't care. But because this will never end on what they actually are, i will just call them "Beasts". So now there is no need to actually lock the thread, i guess...

Thanks! You just said what needed to be said! NOW it should be closed.
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Blaziken 0wnige's Avatar
Blaziken 0wnige Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 148
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

ofcoarse thair dogs lol thay walk on all fours..........they bark.. na just kidding they dont bark
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Chromatic Alchemist's Avatar
Chromatic Alchemist Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,348
Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

You're either talking on everything because you can get your posts up, or your doing it to get banned/hear yourself talk.
__________________

l links l
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
Thanks! You just said what needed to be said! NOW it should be closed.
You don't mean that in rude way, do you? Because the way you're typing sure seems like it. If you don't like this board, then why are you posting on it? Also, please don't make a big deal about this... I have better things to do than dealing with people who think I'm an idiot. -_-

Meh, I guess it's what i get for making a board regarding a -simple- question. But it doesn't HAVE to be locked, right? Once people stop posting, it'll just die out with the rest of 'em.


Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
You're either talking on everything because you can get your posts up, or your doing it to get banned/hear yourself talk.
Leave 'im be. He was just saying his thoughts. A person can't post a lot on a Forum he just joins? Just look at you... >.>
__________________
~Paired with MikeyTheYoshi/Lucario because we're just awesome like that :D~

Last edited by Neon_Espeon; 12-02-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by State Alchemist Patrick View Post
You're either talking on everything because you can get your posts up, or your doing it to get banned/hear yourself talk.
Please don't tell us how to do our jobs, that's called mini-modding and that's looked down upon.

There's nothing wrong with the thread, it just needs to be moved.

*Moved to General
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:19 AM
Silent Scotty's Avatar
Silent Scotty Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: in Cognito
Posts: 10
Send a message via MSN to Silent Scotty
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Entei looks like a Saint Bernard
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:22 AM
MagmarMan's Avatar
MagmarMan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Where ever my mind takes me...
Posts: 2,526
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

The way I see it:

Entei: Dog. No question.
Raikou: Saber-tooth Tiger. Cat.
Suicune: Wolf. A member of the dog family so dog.

2/3 are dogs (or so I believe).
__________________
VPP Stats
My Bowling Website
We love Him because He first loved us. -1 John 4:9-10
Banner By Me ^_^
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Ataro's Avatar
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Location
Posts: 20,271
Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Stating the three legendary as dogs are a bit humilating...

I would prefer to call them beast, since they do look like beasts. I disagree to the term of 'dog'.
__________________
urpg stats . the ultra dex .
avatar image courtesy of emma-kins .
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-12-2007, 04:37 AM
skiboydoggy's Avatar
skiboydoggy Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Exploding Robots
Posts: 3,706
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

I occasionally refer to them as the Legendary Eeveelutions. >.>
What? They do resemble the Eeveelutions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:16 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: Are The Legendary "Dogs" Even Dogs At All?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
I occasionally refer to them as the Legendary Eeveelutions. >.>
What? They do resemble the Eeveelutions.
No they don't. All the Eevees look like their types. Flareon looks like fire, Glaceon looks like an ice crystal, Umbreon is dark like the night, etc.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com