Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
OOC: Just an FYI, Commandramon is like my personal henchman. All the other swarms of Digimon you can do what you want, just not Commandramon. That is if I'm allowed a personal henchman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
OOC: We can have Henchman!? I was thinking of having digimon with the X antibody as my henchmen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post
OOC: Henchmen are for low-level criminals... unless of course you have a legion of them! *Attempts to laugh menacingly but succeeds only in making a fool of himself*
I guess Henchmen are okay, but no x antibodies! This is a tamers RP!

IC: Ian bit his tongue the moment that we found out that the other people were from Hypnos, his desire to chew me out must be unbearable.

Me and Ian had followed them to the limosuine back at the airport, and when the door opened, I let Ian get in before me. "You still haven't answeared my questions," I said. "I want to what's going on here." I glared at the obnoxious boy and his assisstant. "Now."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: By the way. Aren't there any FEMALE Tamers around here? Much less any females at all? Swear there was....

Kitsunaymon climbed into the car after the boys, and closed the door. One of the boys was demanding an explanation, immediatly. "*Sigh*.....Fine. Look-" D was cut off by Mitsuo, "My name is Mitsuo, and the idiot and fur coat here, is D and Kitsunaymon," he said. D got wide-eyed and a little pissed off, 'Idiot?...Fur Coat!? Ohhh, man.' he thought. He struggled to hold his ground. The vehicle they were in had droven off towards the tower that was HYPNOS. Mitsuo continued, "I am from HYPNOS, and as you already know you have been chosen as a winner of our, *ahem*, contest. Your reward, to become a hero....." he continued his speach.(See the RP PLOT), "Now, do you understand?" asked Mitsuo, adjusting his sunglasses. D and Kitsuanymon were intrigued. "So, we're supposed to save both the Real World, and the Digital World?" said D.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
OOC: By the way. Aren't there any FEMALE Tamers around here? Much less any females at all? Swear there was....
Someone is, they just haven't posted. BTW, moonlight is dropping out.

"Save the world?" I asked with scorn in his voice. "From what?" I glared at the D kid and his Digimon. "Jerks like these two?" I sighed and ripped out part of the Digimon's fur to use as a pillow and sighed. "But I guess it'd be worth it if I had my own Digimon." I then looked at Mitsuo with determination in my eyes and Kitsuanymon's fur in my hand. "I'm in! What about you Ian?" I looked at the kid who had been mostly silent so far.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:28 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Okay. Just wondering. By the way, did you guys know SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS IN BRAWL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IC: "From What?" glared the boy scornfully. He ripped our some of Kitsunaymon's fur, "Gnhhh.......Ohhh, man....What the-?" he said. Mitsuo ignored him, "What it is exactly, we are unsure. But we do know, that if we do not stop this threat, millions of lives could be taken, the world will be destroyed." D snapped into focus as that comment. He was busy thinking about what may happen. "Wha-destroy?....No...." he said, dazed. Apparently, the boy that had done most of the talking had decided to join. "What about you Ian?" he said. Kitsunaymon was licking his wound, and the fur was quickly replenished. It was almost like magic. D looked at the unamed boy, "So, just was is your name? My name is D, and this is Kitsunaymon." he glanced towards his friend before looking at the children again, awaiting an answer.

The Limo had pulled into the HYPNOS parking garage. Out the window, you could see the large building towering above it. It was pure black, with no title or symbol depicting what the place was. The driver came and opened the door, Mitsuo and Kitsunaymon got out. D had stayed in, still waiting for an answer.

Last edited by dottio716; 10-10-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
OOC: Okay. Just wondering. By the way, did you guys know SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS IN BRAWL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
OOC: NO!
IC: D looked at me, "So, just what's your name? My name is D, and this is Kitsunaymon." he glanced towards his friend before looking at the children again, awaiting an answer.

The Limo had pulled into the HYPNOS parking garage. Out the window, you could see the large building towering above it. It was pure black, with no title or symbol depicting what the place was. The driver came and opened the door, Mitsuo and Kitsunaymon got out. D had stayed in, still waiting for my answer.

"I'm Ryan Vimouk Tagouchi, World Champion of the Digimon Card Battle game. And that is all you need to know." I said and then got up and out of the car. "You coming Ian?" I asked.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:42 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

A whole bunch of explaing had taken place before me, whilst I had remained quite quiet during most of it. While I had wanted to jump out and ask questions during the explanation that this Hypnos agent had given, but I had continued biting my tongue to keep myself from saying something stupid, or asking something obvious.

There were even stranger sights going on about me, but I wasn't too sure what to make of them...

But then all of a sudden a tall, black and nameless building was looming over us all... it was very eerie. I didn't know what to think of it, but then I remembered from a few internet shots that this was the Hypnos building. Most of the shots of it had been taken out of the public, but then again, as we all knew, there was no perfect internet sweep. Someone always manages to save something on their hardrive, or on an external device and it is saved permanently.

Then all of a sudden the door was opened and Ryan asked, "You coming Ian?"

I looked up and quickly scrambled out of the car, dragging my backpack with me.

"Here we are, I guess," I said with some finality.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-11-2007, 03:04 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OOC: I was hoping Sonic would end up in it, even if there are a few characters I'd like in the game more than him...

IC: The Woodmon had informed me correctly that DemiDevimon was waiting in my tent, and I was glad he had the nerve to approach me after how I had behaved earlier. However, I was not happy that he had caught Gabumon and I playing when the war to come could call us at any moment. Tomorrow there might be serious ridicule for the two of us. Hopefully this Woodmon would understand that he could not tell the others without risking chaos amounst our camp. If a Weedmon had seen us it would have already been too late, and the news would be widespread throughout camp.

DemiDevimon sneered as we entered the tent, " 'Bout time you got here," he complained. "You took so long I decided to keep busy by reorganizing your place for you." He had torn gashes in the side of our tent. He had even gone through my backpack, handling all my possessions valuable enough to be brought into the digital world from the physical one. My journal had been thrown roughly onto the ground, and it was clear DemiDevimon had read some of it. There was rubbish all over my tent now, but I chose to ignore it for the moment to hear what DemiDevimon had to say.

When he saw that I wasn't going to get angry with him even though he destroyed my temporary home, the bat digimon looked a little disappointed. His mood lightened when he recalled what he had come to say. "Master isn't pleased with you," he hissed sinisterly, "You haven't followed through with his orders yet."

"Orders?" I asked furiously, "You haven't told us anything about orders!" This little monster was making me very mad. I knew the game he was playing, he had done it dozens of times before. The commander gave him orders, he would fly to us and tell only if he thought we deserved them, otherwise he'd just return to HQ and tell the boss that we had been instructed. His excuses were always the same in a way, always pathetic and obviously untrue. I despised him, he would openly humiliate us in order to show his semi-dominant rank.

"I figured you knew it all already," he retorted, "You didn't want me sticking around earlier to explain them to you so I just flew back to the lair." Gabumon and I remained silent, merely waiting for him to tell us the mission. If we spoke, there was a chance he would fly off in a tantrum. Tittering, he questioned us, "Well, would you like to know the objective?"

Gabumon then said, "Please, if you wouldn't mind."

Satisfied, DemiDevimon gave us the knowledge we needed. He told us that a portal into the real world has opened up only a short distance south of us. We were expected to have led a party of at least 3 Woodmon and 3 Weedmon to attack wherever it released us. According to DemiDevimon, the portal was supposed to have an exit somewhere in Tokyo. Before he was allowed to gloat, I cleaned up all my possessions and tossed them into my knapsack.

"We go now," I ordered Gabumon. He left the tent and began to digivolve into Garurumon so we could travel faster. I followed immediately, right now we didn't have time for DemiDevimon's cruel sense of humour. To the shadows of sleepy digimon I called out, "Collect!" This command had them all gather by me in a matter of seconds. From within my tent DemiDevimon shouted to stall me. "You three," I pointed to a group of Weedmon, "Get on his back." I motioned to Garurumon with my index finger. Looking through the Woodmon, I spotted the one who had encountered me earlier. "You, you, and you," I summoned, calling forth the first Woodmon and two others by his side, "Try to follow as closely as you can, we don't have time to wait."

Garurumon bit my backpack and tossed me up into the air and onto his shoulders, just in front of all the Weedmon. I felt somewhat uncomfortable having my back exposed to them. We took off down a pre-routed trail, a certain bat’s foul claws marked all the trees. For large creatures, the Woodmon were able to stay within sight while jogging behind us.

DemiDevimon was flailing wildly through the air behind us, trying to catch our attention. Whatever he was screaming, I didn't feel the need to listen. Garurumon too folded back his ears to make sure he couldn't hear from that far away.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't try to make my post this long.

Last edited by Exophi; 10-11-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Well, I'm posting anyway. And really, technically Commandramon isn't really a henchman, more like a Digimon who is my second in command and really respects and follows me with extreme loyalty.

IC: Commandramon was making his way back to the redezvous point, still under camoflauge and he thought to make haste and report back to me.

I was staring at the city, standing on the highest branch I could possibly find to get the best view I could. BlackGuilmon was keeping the Dracmon under control as best he could. He looked in every which direction, keeping a stern and vigilant watch on every one of them. Soon, Commandramon returned, visible with his military greeting. I jumped down and stood infront of him.

"Well, what have you obtained?" I asked.

"I've found out where the Hypno's are, but there is something else as well." He answered. I saw other children. They might be involved.

BlackGuilmon came to my side as Commandramon was finishing his report.

"So what now? You aren't going to change your plan? The black reptile inquired.

"No, we move now. Commandramon, you take the Dracmon and do what you want in the area on the way to the Hypno's building." I instructed. "If anything happens, you have all evolution rights."

"Hai!" He responded, giving a military salute. "Lets move!"

Under a now harsh voice the Dracmon followed Commandramon into the city. After the last of them had left earshot, BlackGuilmon looked at me. "When do we follow?"

"We'll stay close behind incase that those children interfere along with anything else that Commandramon can't handle." I answered. "For now, you know what to do."

I took out a card and my Digivice. BlackGuilmon smiled and knew what was coming. He was engulfed in a black mist, then when it fadded, BlackGrowlmon was left in his place. I jumped onto his back and held on tightly, bracing myself for the thrust of his sprinting.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-11-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

D got out of the car after Ryan and Ian, satisfied with the answer. "Alright guys, let's go inside." and D and Kitsunaymon walked through the double sliding doors, also tinted black. Mitsuo led them all to a room that said "Top Secret" on the door. Once everyone was inside, he pulled out three devices, "You may already know what these are, but I'll tell you anyway." he glanced at D's old device, and continued, "These, are Digivices."
Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

IC: Arriving at the portal didn't take long. As DemiDevimon had explained, the rift between worlds existed only a short ways south of camp. After a few seconds the Woodmon ran up, puffing heavily as though they hadn't exerted such energy for a very long time. I hopped off of Garurumon's back and motioned for the Weedmon to do the same. The group followed my command without hesitation, at least now I knew word about my foolishness hadn't spread to them yet.

It was fairly obvious we had found a link connecting the worlds. Even though it was sheltered by large rocks and boulders, there was no mistaking a door built into the rock marked メンテナンス. A small trail also led deeper into the rock, but it got foggy a short distance in. From what I had heard, the mist was a common trait that pointed to the coming together of our worlds. A screeching noise sounded, like the ones I had heard in movies where subway rails were involved. This was it, it was time to go.

Pointing to the Woodmon I had specifically picked from the crowd, I said, "You first," with a slight hint of a growl. He tried to obey, but his body was too big to fit through what was left of the portal. I sighed in exasperation. "Get out of there," I snarled at him, "You don't have to be a genius to know that you won't fit. Not that anyone would ever mistake you for one." I raised my eyebrows and grinned spitefully, trying to provoke him. He didn't react, unfortunately this digimon knew the consequences too well to attempt defending himself.

"Weedmon," I said, turning my attention to them. "Into the Real World with you, I'll be there shortly."

They all bounced into the subway tunnel without a word. When I went through, it would be my first view of underground transport. There was so much of the Real World I hadn't seen yet.

DemiDevimon finally caught up to us, but thankfully he was too tired to flying all the way here to speak properly. "Oh are you coming too?" I asked DemiDevimon politely, while I roughly snatched him up by the legs and carried him through to the land of men by my side. For some reason I knew he feared this place, and I liked it when he was scared; terror kept DemiDevimon quiet. Gabumon stepped with me into the subway system.

Before completely leaving the other three behind I turned back to the Woodmon who I'd been bullying. "You're in charge unless the master says otherwise," I told him clearly. "When you get back to camp assign one of the Weedmon to look after the camp with you." The Woodmon grimaced at this, but I knew it would be necessary for order to be maintained.

The path between the worlds slowly shrunk until it no longer existed. Our group of six stood alone in underground Tokyo, next to a door with a label that we couldn't even read.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:25 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

This was it, we were finally here.

I stared up at the tall Hypnos building, trying to take in it's immensity. It was unbelieveable. Sure, I had been to the CN tower in Toronto when I was a little kid, but even that failed in comparison. Even if it was taller (I couldn't remember anymore), it didn't compare to this tall, statuesque monolith. There was some strange, foreboding aura about it... and I couldn't help but shiver, despite the good that I knew it brought to the world.

I had lost track of time, but my senses didn't seem to be kicking in properly. My imagination was going wild again, and my excitement had grown tenfold in the past minute.

So this is where it shall begin... This is where I get to meet my first Digimon.

A chill ran up my spine again. My whole body shivered at it.

All of a sudden I saw D go into the building. (I'd have to question him more about his name later on... but now was CERTAINLY not the time.) My heart skipped a beat, but before I could let the adrenaline get to me, I quickly followed him, slinging my backpack over one shoulder.

There was much to see in the building, but I was only concerned with what was directly in front of me. I was following D who was following Mitsuo. I noticed briefly a doorway that we passed through that was labelled, "Top Secret," but I paid almost no attention to it. I was waiting for what I hoped so desperately was coming.

Mitsuo then pulled out three little metallic objects. One of them glinted in my favourite shade of blue, and I drew in a sharp breath.

It's there! I would recognise that even without all the happenings with them here 50 years ago! It's... it's...!

"You may already know what these are," Mitsuo said, "but I'll tell you anyway." He paused dramatically and I nearly jumped out of my skin from the tension I felt. "These, are Digivices."

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

There was nothing interesting to see in the building, but I was only concerned with what was directly in front of me. I was following D and Ian who was following Mitsuo. I noticed briefly a doorway that we passed through that was labelled, "Top Secret," but I paid almost no attention to it. I was waiting for what I hoped so desperately was coming.

Mitsuo then pulled out three little metallic objects. One of them was a dark crimson, and I quickly grabbed it. It felt cool to the touch in my hand.

"You may already know what these are," Mitsuo said, "but I'll tell you anyway." He paused dramatically and I yawned. "These, are Digivices."

"Hm," I muttered and twisted it around in my hand. "So, when do we get our Digimon partners?"

"Right now," Mitsuo said with a small smile "fill out these forms and you can have any Digimon you want, existing or imaginary." He held out a large stack of paper and I reluctantly took one and started to fill it out, one hour later, I was done and I handed it back to Mitsuo.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:02 PM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Although Ryan had grabbed his digivice rather quickly - and almost rudely - I contained myself a little bit more and waited until Mitsuo handed me the blue one. All of a sudden, everything else seemed to just hang frozen in time while I stared into this digivice, or Ark, as they were called before.

It was almost cold, and lifeless. There was no digimon to it yet. That needed to be amended.

Now.

I looked up as Ryan asked about our digimon. Mitsuo handed him a stack of papers that needed to be filled out.

What kind of paperwork would ever be needed for something like this? They're digimon for goodness' sake. Not pets.

I took my papers in turn and filled them out as quickly as possible. There was a lot of drivel, but there were also many things about digimon in them. Despite my speed, I still managed to finish about the same time as the rest of them - roughly an hour. I handed the papers back to Mitsuo who took them neatly, obviously satisfied without looking through them.

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: I'm back (damn internet connection, locked me out for nearly two days and deleted my cookies. Do you know how long it took me to remember my password?)

IC: The taxi pulled up, and Taiki pulled out. It was in front of the building, not the garage, hence he saw no one. Instead, he just went inside and questioned the woman at the front desk.
"My name is Nakashima Taiki. I was invited here, know do you know where I go?" She smiled at him.
"Just head straight back there, up the elevator to floor B-1. Head through the third door on your right. It'll say Top Secret, but pay that no mind. Theh just follow the hallway. Mitsuo is already with the others." Her smile was so sweet that Taiki wanted to puke. Still, he mustered out a thanks, and headed in the direction she had pointed him.

*five minutes later*

Taiki entered the room to see a man with three guys. Two of them, he didn't recognize, but one...
"Ryan Tagouchi? Well, isn't it a small world."

Edit: Oh, and did know that Sonic was in Brawl. PWNAGE!!!!!!

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-12-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Someone entered the room and said to me, quite startlingly, "Ryan Tagouchi? Well, isn't it a small world."

"Taiki Sachiko Nakamura," I said rolling the name off my tounge, "what ever happened to you after the tournament?" I said this with as much intrest as I could fake. Don't get me wrong, I did respect him. Just in the rival sort of way, not as a friend. "Luckily, I brought my deck, if you want a rematch." I said this, hoping he wouldn't call my bluff. I hadn't played since the tournament and I was still kind of rusty.

Mitsuo saved me. He handed Taiki a form and a pen and asked him to get started on it if he wanted a Digimon.