Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Mitsuo handed D the Pearl White Digivice, "I know what your thinking. Why isn't your current device working? It is dis-functonal now, there are no more signals released for it. This is a newer model, you can Digivolve with it," he continued. D took the machine in his hands. He flipped it around a few times, then showed it to Kitsunaymon, "So, what do you think? Nice, huh?" he asked. "Yes, indeed it is." The Digivice lit up, and scanned Kitsunaymon, "Registration, complete!" it said. "Now Kitsuanymon is registered to your Digivice." said Mitsuo. "Cool.." he said. D walked over to the other three, one of them in particular, "So, what's your name?" he asked.

Last edited by dottio716; 10-12-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

OOC: No bio-merging yet, not everyone has a digivice yet, much less a Digimon

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

IC:
The six of us had walked for only about four minutes before coming across a sign the helped tell us where we were. "教壇 十二" lay ahead, as signified by a small panel in the wall which hosted an directional arrow. I wished that I could read it, but I figured that the text wouldn't point us somewhere if the destination wasn't something worth being pointed at. This crusade was beginning to bore me, everything looked the same down here. Once we got to wherever it was we were going I'd be glad to be on the surface. Even if I hadn't seen a subway before, it didn't take long for the thrill to dissipate.

The path we had been led along brought us to a series of platforms, eventually. The station was packed with people. All seemed to be in a hurry, men in suits checked their watches and tapped their polished shoes impatiently. Women held their children tight at their sides, occasionally checking the large mounted clock on the wall. The kids seemed the most anxious of all for a train to approach. This group was the only one to notice my troupe as we climbed onto the platform.

A little girl screamed when one of the Weedmon pulled itself beside her. After the child's outburst, many people turned their attention on my group of digimon. None of them seemed to notice me. DemiDevimon's eyes were filled with joy, he had his first chance to attack humans.

"Demi Dart!" He cried, launching a syringe full of green liquid at a man's torso. The man jumped out of the way and the needle pierced a concrete column. My three Weedmon followers followed DemiDevimon's example, and each pulled a scythe from their mouth, preparing to attack the civilians. After his first miss, the bat was determined to prove himself. He called out, "Pico Flutter," as he began to slap at a little boy with his wings.

"C'mon," I shouted at him, "We've got bigger things to do! Follow me."

All the Weedmon turned to come with me at once, but DemiDevimon had one last attack left in him before he would retreat. He shot another syringe at the crowd, this time it stuck in the back of a lady's knee. She collapsed and her two twin children ran to try and help her up. When the bat digimon cackled and flew back to our group I punched him in the face, causing him to blank out and fall gracelessly to the floor. I grabbed DemiDevimon by his legs and ran to the nearest exit with a pack of other digimon behind me. Now, people looked at me instead of the digital monsters. Well, they looked at me for a few seconds before running away in fear of the monsters.

Their cowardice led us to the nearby exits, as many of the people were swarming to get out. Tokyo was bigger than I could have believed, the tops of some buildings almost faded away into the air they were so high up. Now, how do we find the new digidestined?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:23 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Mitsuo took the forms and brought them to a machine of some kind. He inserted them one after another. After one was put in, the machine would begin to glow. It made a few noises, and then a compartment was revealed. Inside was a fluid, but in the fluid, was a creature. "Ryan. Come here please." said Mitsuo motioning the boy over. D looked over for a moment, then looked back at the boy with a stern look, "Well?..." he said. Kitsunaymon walked towards the machine with Ryan. "Ryan, I want you to look inside, tell me what you see." said Mitsuo. Just then, a man rushed into the room, "What is it, Takashi?" asked Mitsuo, feeling disturbed. "Sir, we have a problem...." replied Takashi.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:12 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: W00t! All the characters are gonna meet up now! Wasn't on yesterday because my sister was hogging lol

Kyo slowly got up from Noah's neck ans his eyes grew huge. His body pointed towards the left, as he looked back at Noah. "A portal opened." Noah looked over at Kyo surprised, and he changed his directions, heading left. Dorumon was a bit surprised at how excited Noah got and he continued running right behind Noah. While running, Noah noticed that his team now only consisted of 1 Dracmon, 1 Puroromon, 1 Tobucatmon and Kyo, though he wasn't surprised. He held on to Dorumon as he was right infront of the portal, and he quickly stopped to face his small group. "If any of you can digivolve, do it now!"

The digimon were a bit shy at first. They quickly told Noah that they could digivolve from the start, but they wanted to surprise him. "I don't care just digivolve!" Puroromon looked up at Noah as it began to digivolve. In place of Puroromon, a Fanbeemon flew at an intense speed. while Dracmon began to digivolve. In place of Dracmon, there was a copletely different creature. A Sangloupmon was seen growling at everything around it. Kyo was about to digivolve, but Noah stopped him. "Your staying with me." Kyo nodded as he jumped on Noah's neck and layed there. Jumping on Sangloupmon, Noah and Dorumon prepared themselves as Sangloupmon jumped into the portal along with Fanbeemon.

"So this is the Real World!!!" Kyo, who was located on Noah's neck, grinned with excitement as he watched the the people walking. Both Noah and Dorumon, who lay on top of Sangloupmon, began to look around searching for something. "Where could the new digi-destineds be Noah?" Noah shrugged as he took out his digivice and pointed it around the human world, but it didn't seem to react. The people below them, began to run in fear of Sangloupmon and shouted out words like "Monsters! They're back!!!???" but it wasn't all that surprising. "Sangloupmon, Fanbeemon! You can have fun but remember, were after the digi-destined!" Sangloupmon nodded as he took a deep breath.Some fun eh? Let's try put some fireworks baby! Sticker Blade!!!" Fanbeemon moved out of Sangloupmon's way. "Watch were you shoot, will ya!? Gear Stinger!!!" Sangloupmon shot about a dozen sall blades in the air, while Fanbeemon shout out a few poisonous needles which mixed in with Sangloupmons small needles, creating giant fireworks

"Dorumon, I want you to know this now. No matter what happens, you'll always be my best friend! Digi-Modify, Digivolution!" Noah swiped a card as his digivice glew white instead of it's normal blak color, and the light engulfed Dorumon. Dorumons sking began to change as his body began to grow metal/digicore. "Dorumon digivolve to!!! Reptiledramon!" Noah looked up at Reptiledramon, it seemed that since Noah digivolved Dorumon with 'kindness, he digivolved to Reptiledramon instead of DexDorugamon. "Well, what are you waiting for, Hop on!" Noah smirked as he jumped on to Reptiledramon, while Kyo began to observe the area. "Noah, give me your digivice so I can hold it and help you find the digi-destined." As Noah gave Kyo the digivice, Kyo curled up on the digivice and his eyes grew large as he searched.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Mitsuo took the forms and brought them to a machine of some kind. He inserted them one after another. After one was put in, the machine would begin to glow. It made a few noises, and then a compartment was revealed. Inside was a fluid, but in the fluid, was a creature. "Ryan. Come here please." said Mitsuo motioning me over.

D looked over for a moment, then looked back at me with a stern look, "Well?..." he said. Kitsunaymon walked towards the machine with Ryan.

"Ryan, I want you to look inside, tell me what you see." said Mitsuo. Just then, a man rushed into the room, "What is it, Takashi?" asked Mitsuo, feeling disturbed.

"Sir, we have a problem...." replied Takashi.

"I see a red dragon, but not Guilmon. Different, bigger, and stronger too." I said, ignoring the so called emergency, it could wait for later. "It has a horn, and teeth, and eyes filled with a lust for battle." I said looking into the machine.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-14-2007, 02:02 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Hey KFT, I was actually talking to the new guy that just showed up! Eeveeking actually.

IC: D, who hadn't gotten an answer yet, decided to forget about it. Takashi continued, "There have been reports of stray digimon in the are, sir! They're have also been reports of a boy with them. What should we do?" he asked. Mitsuo, feeling rushed, said, "We'll handle it in a minuite. Let's just get these kids they're digimon first." "Yessir!" said Takashi, and he quickly exited. Mitsuo sighed as soon as he left, "Man.....new recruits, what can you say?" he shrugged. Then the contaiment chamber with the creature began moving. The beast inside came out! It seemed to walk right through the capsule. "Whoa...." said D, shocked for a moment. "Who is that?" asked Kitsunaymon.

OOC: Ok, KFT, control of the digimon is now yours!
Old 10-14-2007, 02:15 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: Rawr
Noah looked around as Kyo began to feel a new digimon's presence and he quickly began to tug on Noah's collar. He pointed to a giant tower which was not too far away. "Sangloupmon, Fanbeemon, lets go!" As Reptiledramon quickly flew towards the tower, Sangloupmon rushed towards the tower at a immense speed with Fanbeemon behind him. They weren't sure if thats where the digi-destined were, but Kyo had a hunch that they would be there. "Straight Ahead Noah, but I'm not sure if they're their, I just think they are..." Noah looked down at Kyo and nodded as he quickly jumped off Reptiledramon and knocked infront of the Hypnos tower.

"Open the door!" Noah began to knock on the door with all his strength. Reptiledramon quickly landed next to Noah, while Sangloupmon and Fanbeemon stopped next to Noah and awaited infront of the tower, ready to barge in. "Open the door, or we bust in!" Noah's knocking had begun to get feircer as he waited for the door to open.
OOC: If I can't find the Hypnos tower now, I'll just rp that im in the radio tower. Post is kinda short

Last edited by -Alone-; 10-14-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:45 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I watched in amazement, almost falling over in shock, at what was unfolding before me. First, another man from Hypnos had run in, exclaiming trouble and wild digimon in the city, and besides that, it appeared that there was a human with them. My guess was that it was another digidestined, since that's what the pattern seemed to be...

Then the emergence of this strange, new digimon from the depths of a strange machine that Hynos had put together and that Mitsuo had fed the first sign up papers into.

But as my mind started to wrap around the physical world being tampered with with the creation of this new creature, I remembered my own papers and pushed them closer towards Mitsuo who quickly took them from me and fed them into the machine, just as he had done with the previous set. I had completely forgotten about the other digimon by this point as my excitement took over me once again.

"Look into the chamber," Mitsuo said. "What do you see?"

I looked into the strange machine and what I saw nearly made me jump out of my skin in elation.

"It's Guilmon!" I shouted. "It's Guilmon! It's Guilmon! It's Guilmon! I don't believe it!"

"You'd better believe it," Mitsuo said with a grin from my reaction. "Because you're too far into this for it to be impossible."

My attention was on absolutely nothing else except for the red dinosaur digimon that now sat before me. I jumped a bit when his eyes snapped open looking directly into my own.

I backed up as the machine started to activate once more, Guilmon slowly getting up and walking practically through the machine. I couldn't really grasp how it was happening, but I accepted it the way it was because whatever it was doing, it was getting me my Guilmon!

I watched in amazement as he stood up before me, looked around and sneezed lightly.

"Guilmon!" I cried, wrapping my arms tightly around the unsuspecting digimon. His skin was already warm with life. My heart was nearly bursting with joy. The poor thing... he just came into creation and I'm already hugging him... He must be so confused now!

I let go of him and stepped back, looking at him. "He's perfect!" I exclaimed.

OOC: I hope I'm doing this right... I was a little confused with the last post, but I think I've got it worked out now. If I've done something wrong, correct me please and I'll edit as quickly as I can! :)

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Taiki ignored the other kid, and filled out his forms while he walked. Reality was too dull for him. Taiki knew every single Digimon that existed, primarily due to his game playing, as well as their weaknesses. That made just about any choice a poor one, as each one he already knew a bunch of weaknesses. No, what he needed was something new, something fresh. He began to sketch out his new Digimon on the paper. By the time he was finished, he had a relatively humanoid (albeit metal) Digimon with a dagger. Worked for him.

Taiki also ignored Takashi when he ran in, only recognizing that there was a Digimon rampaging in the city. Well, now he would be able to do something about it. In an attempt to speed up the process, Taiki fed his papers into the machine himself, then stood back and took a look at what was being created. Funily enough, even though you would be hard pressed to find a worse artist than Taiki, it came out exactly as he had envisioned it. Metallic body, spherical head, the dagger and sheath, it was perfect. And of course, it had a fitting name too. Daggermon. The little creature stumbled to it's feet and teetered over to Taiki. It quickly gained it's balance though, and snapped off a salute.
"Sir! I thank you for my birth. I will now serve you as you please." It said in a slightly metallic voice. Oh, this'll be fun.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:45 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Noah was a little bit sure that this was the place. His knocking had increased in power since the last time. He hoped that they would open the door soon because he didn't want to break it, though he knew he had to. Reptiledramon began to crunch up his teeth a little as his metallic wings turned back to their normal position. Sangloupmon, on the other hand, began toove around at a fast pace, and he seemed tired of waiting, aswell did Fanbeemon. The best-behaved one was Kyo who lay on Noah's neck, like he was a small neck pillow. "Should we barge in?" Everyone instantly agreed, except Kyo. He had already divised a small plan and barging in wasn't a part of it. "We shouldn't barge in because then they'll know were up to no good, we should first act politely, and then we atack, Master." Noah sort of understood what Kyo had said and nodded his head.

"I wanna make things go bam!" Sangloupmon was getting a bit over excited as he layed himself down on the ground and yawned. Fanbeemon began to ove swiftly on the air, before she through herself on Sangloupmon and took a nap.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I watched from a building top hanging off the side of BlackGrowlmon and glared into the city streets bellow, watching the Dracmon have as much 'fun' as they wanted. Being naturally mischevious and wanting to cause nothing but havoc, they were ideal to bring into the real world to start things off, although, I disliked their kind. Always did, and always will, and that wouldn't change anytime soon. Even Impmon or Dokugumon would have been more satisfactory. I had an excelent view from where the two of us were standing. The Dracmon were hanging from street lamps, traffic lights, demolishing trash cans, writting graffitti on walls, mainly anything they pleased.

"Its taking a bit longer to attract their attention." I said to my Digimon.

"Look there." He said, pointing to the subway station.

I did, and looked where he was pointing. Weedmon were spouring out of the station behind bunches of panicked people. I was a bit confused. Those Digimon weren't with me, I didn't even open a gateway there either for another attack. A little while after, I saw a boy, holding a bat creature in his arms. I was frustrated at that point.

"That stupid excuse for living data is here." I expressed angrily. "If DemiDevimon thinks he can order us around while he isn't here, he has another thing coming. He's going to..."

I stopped and thought for a second. If those people were here, then this might turn out to not be a total problem after all.

"As long as he's here, they can get identified as the threat and they can be chased while we work on a better attack if it fails." I added thoughtfully.

I looked back down at the other side of the block where Commandramon was doing his own thing. On the freeway, he was making a detour route for the small bit of traffic that was coming through.

"DCD Bomb!" He exclaimed as he threw explosives onto the concrete.

The explosion wasn;t that large, but it made the vehicles, or whatever ones there were come to a screeching halt and collide with each other. He then left the fray and went towards the Hypno's building by rooftop, passing us by. I stopped him for a second.

"Commandramon, DemiDevimon and another kid are here. Whatever goes on, continue with the plan, I don't care about the Dracmon, but if those other characters interfere with you, defend yourself in any way, shape or form." I reported. "Watch out, and remember where your loyalty is, and who it is pledged to. And get the Hypno's attention. It seems we havent made a large enough entrance yet."

"Yes my general." He responded and jumped down the building.

I looked at BlackGrowlmon and nodded. We both withdrew into the shadows and blended with the darkness. Commandramon took out another explosive.

"DCD Bomb!"

The sidewalks and cement of the city exploded in a chain reaction, causing a minor tremor that even I could feel. We were going to get them out of there, even if it took all night.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:01 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Noah quickly looked up in the air and noticed the explosives. Neither Sangloupmon, nor Fanbeemon were attacking, so Noah jumped ontop of Reptiledramon and kicked him so that he could take off. "As soon as I get up, Sangloupmon use Sticker blade, and Fanbeemon use Gear Stinger!" Reptiledramon quickly flew up high in the air, and not too long from when he took lift-off, he was already high up in the air. Sangloupmon and Fanbeemon nodded as they shot out their attacks in the air causing a giant explosion to attract the digi-destineds attention.

"Whoevers out there! Show yourself! Now!" Noah kept his balance on Reptiledramon as he began to shout out with all his breath, trying as hard as he could to get the digi-destineds attention. "I can smell a battle. We should battle!" Reptile dramon flew up higher in the air and let out a powerful roar.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Commandramon was thrown back by the shockwave and was thrown into a hard concrete wall. He landed with a hard thud on the ground, but slowly got back up, taking damage from the radius of the attack even though he didn't actually make contact with the explosion. He knew that if he Digivolved, he would lose his ranged attacks, but right now, that might have been a better thing. A field of data surrounded him, and after it was gone, Commandramon was no more. Sealsdramon was in his place, looking up at Reptiledramon, then at Fanbeemon, then at Sangolupmon.

"Thats going to be a problem. If the Dracmon digivole, then I might attack them instead of that Sangolupmon." Sealsdramon thought aloud to himself in a whisper. "Oh well, it can't be helped."

He concentrated on the Sangolupmon. "...Scouters Monoeye."

A screen appeared in the vision of his left eye, and a targeting icon swerved and scanned Sangolupmon, until it flashed and locked onto its head, more specifically, the back of it.

Using stellar speed, he jumped with his knife in hand. "Death Behind!"

He disappeared, then reappeared next to the canine Digimon, ready to strike with his blade at the back of his head.

He thought; I must do what I can to protect my general.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:29 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Crash Charge!" Reptiledramon looked at Sealsdramon real quick and shot out 5 giant metal projectiles towards Sealsdramon as Sangloupmon took the attack head on, and de-digivolved back to Dracmon. The 5 metal projectiles were going straight towards Sealsdramon "Where's your tamer!?" Noah quickly jumped ontop of Fanbeemon and landed in the ground soflt infront of Fanbeemon as he quickly took out his digivice and scanned him "Sealsdramon, huh"
OOC: A little Writers Block

Last edited by -Alone-; 10-14-2007 at 07:32 PM.